IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 15 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Auteur:
Topic : Massacre Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-05-2009 22:05 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

quote:
Op 27 mei 2009 19:35 schreef mokka het volgende:
helaas maar waar... Massacre is er weer mee gestopt en nu voorgoed

Nee hij overweegt het en vraagt reacties van de fans over wat te doen: spammen dus!!

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

De Tegenpartij
Usericon van De Tegenpartij
Posted 27-05-2009 22:09 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Lees nou ff verder, op het eind maakt hij een aanvulling.

En dat, als ik 'em dan in m'n mond stop en ik bijt, doorbijt, dattie dan zo ineens bwehlehlee whe. Zo loopt, in m'n mond. Dus dat het nat wordt en zoet, in m'n mond. Dát wil ik.

De Tegenpartij
Posted 27-05-2009 22:12 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Ik vroeg me altijd al af wat rick rozz tegenwoordig doet, heb het hier ook ergens een keer gepost dus.

Maar blijkbaar begint hij dus massacre inc, met leden van zijn andere band Shine:

http://www.myspace.com/shinebabyboy

En dat, als ik 'em dan in m'n mond stop en ik bijt, doorbijt, dattie dan zo ineens bwehlehlee whe. Zo loopt, in m'n mond. Dus dat het nat wordt en zoet, in m'n mond. Dát wil ik.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-05-2009 22:12 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

De aanvulling met deze zin erin?

'I'm considering of just abondoning the whole idea!'

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

De Tegenpartij
Posted 27-05-2009 22:20 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Ik doelde meer op die hele aanvulling. Er zit erg veel oud zeer in die bandleden.

I no longer wish to bring the MASSACRE name anymore shame!

Volgens mij is het toch echt "weer" afgelopen. Hij heeft nu de myspace helemaal leeggehaald.

THIS SITE - NO LONGER IN USE!

MR. N
Envy is the ulcer of the soul.
Usericon van MR. N
Posted 27-05-2009 22:24 by MR. N Wijzig reactieProfiel van MR. NQuote dit berichthttp://www.herrierecordsinc,com

Hier het hele verhaal van 1 kant:

quote:
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
One DAY! Just one day this song is up - and already trouble!
It seems that certain people aren't happy with the fact that I'm keeping MASSACRE going.
Now... I'm not trying to start a problem - or cause any issues.
Let it be said right here and now... I do not have any issues with Terry Butler or Billy Andrews.
Yet, I have just recieved an e-mail from Terry Butler demanding that I not use the MASSACRE name - and he says this request comes from Billy Andrews.
Here is part of that e-mail:

What's your fucking problem ?

What makes you think that you are Massacre? Bill (The founding member of Massacre) has a big problem with that. He doesn't want you using the name.

Now - I feel I'm in a bit of a situation.
I want to respect the wishes of the 'founding' member, but I'm also a little confused as to why all of sudden - these members are even caring what I'm doing with the band.
Obviously if they wanted to pursue MASSACRE - they've had pleanty of oppertunity to do this inbetween the 13 years since 1994 when I quit the band - to 2007, when I decided to reformed the band 'with the members of the band DENIAL FIEND' to take on the 'Re-Animated Tour'.

Like I said... I do not have an issue with Terry or Bill, but they seem to have an issue with me.
And why all of sudden is there a problem?

This all seems very petty - and even childish. And I just really don't understand it at all. But it seems to be a problem with these guys.

Now - I just want to give the fans - MASSACRE - the way MASSACRE should be done.

But it seems former members have problems with that.

Terry and Bill asked me not to use the name. But why??
I'm not even really sure myself. Jealousy???
I mean it's not like Terry is suffering by any means in this metal scene.
He's in SFU, he's still in DF, and as far as I knew, Billy was happily living in Japan. Not even concerned with MASSACRE or even playing music anymore.
So why even send me this e-mail all of a sudden?

Also - I'm sure some of you have even heard that Rick Rozz is starting his own band called MASSACRE INC. - it seems it was all over Blabbermouth - of how he is taking members from his old band Shine and creating his own version of MASSACRE.

Whatever.

As you fans can see - I'm having to deal with issues that make it really difficult for me to even consider doing MASSACRE again.
And because of these kinds of situations - it makes it hard for me to even want to do MASSACRE anymore.
As you can read from the e-mail I got... according to them, I shouldn't even have the right to consider myself as MASSACRE.

Well the thing is - I don't consider myself MASSACRE.

MASSACRE is an embodiment and spirit of a legendary death metal band in itself... the band speaks for itself thru it's music... despite who the musicians who play the instruments in the band are.
But I am also aware that - as the vocalist in the band MASSACRE, that I am also considered the "voice" of MASSACRE.
And that MASSACRE would not be the legendary band it has become... if not for "my voice".
I guess some would consider that statement egotistical - but DO NOT take it out of context.
I only say this as this is what the fans have said themselves.
And it's for the FANS that I even decided to do MASSACRE again.

So - I leave this up to the fans - the real fans of MASSACRE.

What do I do?

Do I still push forwards with MASSACRE - and try and give the fans the band they want to hear, or do I just heed the warning of this e-mail - and not use the band name at all???

Let me know your thoughts - as this could really decide if I still do a new MASSACRE album or not.
And understand - that I'm not attempting to belittle anyone here - or try and make a fool out of these people. I just want to share with you the fans - the situations I'm having to deal with - just so I can try and do a little underground no money making death metal band.
I mean - come on!! We have about only 6000 friends/fans on this site. Compair that to SFU site or some other Death Metal bands friends numbers. We have nowhere close to the fans they have.
MASSACRE is small potatoes in the real world compaired to them... so why even be this way???

-KAM LEE-

I wanted to ad this -
- already in just a few short hours after posting this and sending out e-mails to freinds and fans... I have recieved a lot of e-mails back already. Alot of you have said to try and work it out with these former members... talk to them and see what it is that they want. Others have said... it's not worth the trouble; it's only going to turn out as an ugly situation. And that I need to take into consideration their feelings... I don't want this to turn into some fucking internet - shit flinging! But, I want to remind some of you about a situation that happened many many years ago... with MASSACRE. And these same members - as well as Rick Rozz, and to see what you think.
See - people seem to forget (or they don't even know this information) that these same guys... Terry Butler, Bill Andrews and Rick Rozz - decided to fuck me over way back in the year 1987 - when they willingly "abandoned" MASSACRE to join with Chuck in DEATH. So - what... that was o.k. for them to do that back then to me?? But - "oh boy!" - how dare I today re-form the band with new members. Hell - they even got back into MASSACRE after they couldn't work it out in DEATH... remember they came back to MASSACRE in 1990 thru 1993 for 'From Beyond' and 'Inhuman Condition' albums.

Now they are being hyporcrites as they seem to forget that little part of this bands 'ugly history'... now they want to stir up a hornets nest - and complain that I'm trying to bring the band back.

Well, it's not worth it to me... I don't need MASSACRE that much as to have to deal with this petty bullshit - cry-baby attitude, and all these fucking headaches. I'm considering of just abondoning the whole idea! I'm not giving in to their complaints... I just don't want to have anymore of these ugly marks upon the MASSACRE name. It's not worth it to me. I'm taking down the new version of CLANGOR OF WAR. Those of you - who in these past 24 hours got the chance to hear this... consider yourselves lucky... as you may never hear it again. Hell - i may just take down this entire site after all this BULLSHIT!!!

TO ALL MASSACRE FANS - remember this, I Kam Lee really wanted to give you a 'new' MASSACRE - I really wanted to bring you fans something special, but because of petty jealousy - and childish bickering... they made it into an ugly situation, and I no longer wish to bring the MASSACRE name anymore shame!

-KAM LEE-

Post het even omdat ik denk dat het morgen weg is....

Boeiender

De Tegenpartij
Posted 27-05-2009 22:30 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Ja, jammer hoor, ik had die nieuw opgenomen tracks erg graag allemaal willen horen.

MR. N
Envy is the ulcer of the soul.
Usericon van MR. N
Posted 27-05-2009 22:31 by MR. N Wijzig reactieProfiel van MR. NQuote dit berichthttp://www.herrierecordsinc,com

quote:
Op 27 mei 2009 22:30 schreef De Tegenpartij het volgende:
Ja, jammer hoor, ik had die nieuw opgenomen tracks erg graag allemaal willen horen.

Verwacht dat die wel uitkomen onder een andere naam. Wel vaag gedoe allemaal.

Boeiender

De Tegenpartij
Posted 27-05-2009 22:32 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

quote:
Op 27 mei 2009 22:31 schreef MR. N het volgende:
Verwacht dat die wel uitkomen onder een andere naam. Wel vaag gedoe allemaal.

Als covers dan, ivm de rechten van de songwriters?

Zo vreemd dat die terry butler dan gewoon meedeed met die liveshow in de baroeg en de andere.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door De Tegenpartij op 27-05-2009 22:32]

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-05-2009 22:43 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

quote:
Op 27 mei 2009 22:24 schreef MR. N het volgende:
Hier het hele verhaal van 1 kant:

Post het even omdat ik denk dat het morgen weg is....

Goed puntje. Hier dan de aanvulling om t compleet te maken:

I wish it was that simple... to just "speak to these guys" - but it's not! Hell brother... these guys have had months - let alone years to speak to me about MASSACRE, but they chose not to.<br />And now - NOW - after I decide to reform the band - Now they have a problem. I mean - correct me if I'm wrong here people - but - doesn't it seem like maybe because I didn't ask Terry to return as bassist... that maybe - just maybe - this is his reason for hostility towards me.<br />But - let's not forget... Terry was back in MASSACRE for 2 years! From 2007 thru 2008 - Terry, as well as Steve Swanson from SFU both played in MASSACRE for the "Re-Animated Tour" - so it wasn't as if I did this without considering them in the band. I've had to deal with threats from EARACHE about re-re-releasing From Beyond - only to CASH IN on the MASSACRE reformation. I've had to consider even doing MASSACRE again... because of rumors of Rick creating his own version called MASSACRE INC.<br />Did Rick even bother to contact me about reforming MASSACRE. NO! Never did he even try and atempt to speak to me about a reformation... so why all the hate for me trying to do the band - the proper way - with an all new line up of musicians that are eager and excited to do the band - for the sake of the band, and not because they want to 'cash in' on it somehow!

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 27-05-2009 22:46]

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-05-2009 22:47 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

quote:
Op 27 mei 2009 22:32 schreef De Tegenpartij het volgende:
Als covers dan, ivm de rechten van de songwriters?

Zo vreemd dat die terry butler dan gewoon meedeed met die liveshow in de baroeg en de andere.

Er zit wat anders achter, want als Bill Andrews er zo tegen is, waarom zegt hij dat zelf niet ipv dat Terry dat namens hem zegt te melden..?

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 27-05-2009 22:56]

De Tegenpartij
Posted 27-05-2009 22:48 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Ik weet het ook niet. Het is een DM soap!

VM Saldiac
lulhannes
Usericon van VM Saldiac
Posted 27-05-2009 23:04 by VM Saldiac Wijzig reactieProfiel van VM SaldiacQuote dit bericht

Gewoon kappen met die handel en focussen op de nieuwe projecten.
Bone Gnawer en The Grotesquery bijvoorbeeld.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door VM Saldiac op 27-05-2009 23:06]

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-05-2009 23:07 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

quote:
Op 27 mei 2009 23:04 schreef VM Saldiac het volgende:
Gewoon kappen met die handel en focussen op de nieuwe projecten.
Bone Gnawer en The Grotesquery bijvoorbeeld.

Wend even jouw contacten/invloed aan om iig die EP uit te krijgen!

VM Saldiac
lulhannes
Usericon van VM Saldiac
Posted 27-05-2009 23:10 by VM Saldiac Wijzig reactieProfiel van VM SaldiacQuote dit bericht

Als er copyright issues zijn dan kan niemand er wat aan doen om die heropgenomen nummers uit te brengen.
Kam vertelde me dat deze wellicht ooit nog es op een soort solo-CD uitkomen.

Hoe dan ook, die Bone Gnawer plaat klinkt al zoveel beter dan nieuwe Massacre ooit zou kunnen klinken.
Hopelijk dat Pulverized 'm snel uitbrengt.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-05-2009 23:16 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Heb je ze wel gezien tijdens de re-animated tour?

VM Saldiac
lulhannes
Usericon van VM Saldiac
Posted 27-05-2009 23:18 by VM Saldiac Wijzig reactieProfiel van VM SaldiacQuote dit bericht

Heb Massacre op CIM 2008 gezien. Heb het hele optreden met camcorder opgenomen en op DVD geknald.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-05-2009 23:19 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Gaaf! Ik heb een aardige stapel Massacre dvd's (zelfs een multicam van begin jaren 90) oa Baroeg 2007; traden?

VM Saldiac
lulhannes
Usericon van VM Saldiac
Posted 27-05-2009 23:28 by VM Saldiac Wijzig reactieProfiel van VM SaldiacQuote dit bericht

Ik verhuis over 2 weken en 5 dagen terug naar NL. Hoop tijdens de zomer ergens in Europa een nieuwe baan te krijgen.
Traden dus efkes geen zin in. Komt wel weer als ik nieuwe baan heb en gevestigd ben.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 23-06-2009 3:14 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Logisch; spul=vereeuwigd dus vergaat niet=geen haast.

Hier de myspace van Massacre inc. van Rick Rozz met een demo nr..zonder vokills.

http://www.myspace.com/rozz1967

VM Saldiac
lulhannes
Usericon van VM Saldiac
Posted 23-06-2009 16:48 by VM Saldiac Wijzig reactieProfiel van VM SaldiacQuote dit bericht

NL douane gijzelt momenteel 4 van mijn verhuisdozen dus ben bezig om en vergunning aan te vragen waarmee ik die inboedel mag invoeren.
Als men die weigert kan ik flink gaan dokken.

In deze dozen zitten enkele exemplaren van de Massacre DVD. Laat nog wel wat horen.

Sadistic Sinner
Usericon van Sadistic Sinner
Posted 23-06-2009 18:54 by Sadistic Sinner Wijzig reactieProfiel van Sadistic SinnerQuote dit bericht

Goed te lezen dat hij weer bezig is, en dat het niet zo slecht met hem gesteld is als Kam Lee wilde laten blijken.
Hij speelt degelijke goede riffs, en zijn solo,s mis ik eigenlijk niet.
Sympathiek van hem dat er een foto van Chuck bijstaat, na alle negatieve gelul van Chuck over hem.

De Tegenpartij
Posted 23-06-2009 20:31 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Solo's zullen er vast wel komen. Hopelijk weer die lekker lange tremmolo waar hij zo bekend om staat.

Klinkt erg lekker. Alleen vind ik de drums een beetje rommelig of onstrak, ik weet niet zo goed wat ik er precies niet goed aan vind.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 17-10-2009 15:25 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Nieuw nummer Bonedust incl zang & solo:

Former DEATH/MASSACRE Guitarist RICK ROZZ Launches M INC. - Oct. 14, 2009

M INC., the new Orlando, Florida-based band featuring former DEATH/MASSACRE guitarist Rick "Rozz" DeLillo, will contribute an exclusive track, "Angel of Descent", to the upcoming Fall of Eden Records compilation "Fallen Souls". Due on October 31, the CD will feature 14 other bands, including GORE SANCTUM (U.K.), MISCONDÜCTERS (U.K.) and MORDETH (Brazil).

M INC., which is putting the finishing touches on its first demo, was formed earlier this year by Rozz, Terry Shrock (SHINE) on vocals and bass and Mike Mazzonetto (ex-PAIN PRINCIPLE) on drums. The group is said to be Rick's first foray into extreme music since the mid-'90s and his MASSACRE days. Indeed, the band was initially supposed to be called MASSACRE INC., but out of respect to MASSACRE's drummer Bill Andrews and a desire to not live in the past, the name was changed to M INC.

Over the past decade, Rick has played in a number of other projects, including southern rock and acoustic bands.

Rozz was a member of the pre-DEATH band MANTAS alongside Chuck Schuldiner and Kam Lee and played on DEATH's seminal and unforgettable "Leprosy" album. As part of MASSACRE, he helped produce those massively influential demos that set the '80s tape trading scene alight and the classic album "From Beyond", not to mention the superb EP "Inhuman Condition".

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/rozz1967

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 18-10-2009 1:26]

De Tegenpartij
Posted 17-10-2009 16:56 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Je kunt beter die . even weg halen.

Hehehe, die solo. Ooooooooooldschool rick rozz all the way!

Het nummer op zich doet me niet zoveel, klein beetsje saai.

Die grunt aan het begin, tering, wat lijkt dat op chuck, zeg.

Dit topic is 15 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com