IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 5 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5
Auteur:
Topic : Black Sabbath met Dio ( Heaven and hell ) Vorige pagina
karnivoor
Usericon van karnivoor
Posted 14-12-2009 21:24 by karnivoor Wijzig reactieProfiel van karnivoorQuote dit berichthttp://www.kanker.nl/

Die rapper Dio is ook best geinig, je moet er wel van houden uiteraard.

Je moeder.

Psychonaut
Usericon van Psychonaut
Posted 16-05-2010 21:50 by Psychonaut Wijzig reactieProfiel van PsychonautQuote dit bericht

Weet iemand al dat Dio dood is?

zijschroeier
vinyl tot aan het gaatje
Usericon van zijschroeier
Posted 16-05-2010 21:56 by zijschroeier Wijzig reactieProfiel van zijschroeierQuote dit bericht

Uh.....

Here kitty kitty kitty!

Northward
Usericon van Northward
Posted 16-05-2010 21:56 by Northward Wijzig reactieProfiel van NorthwardQuote dit bericht

Wie?

zijschroeier
vinyl tot aan het gaatje
Usericon van zijschroeier
Posted 16-05-2010 21:56 by zijschroeier Wijzig reactieProfiel van zijschroeierQuote dit bericht

Weet ook wel dat het een grapje is maar vind het wat minder.....

Here kitty kitty kitty!

Brent_
Usericon van Brent_
Posted 17-05-2010 0:50 by Brent_ Wijzig reactieProfiel van Brent_Quote dit bericht

Geen grap helaas:

Wendy Dio, wife/manager of legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (Dio, Heaven & Hell, Black Sabbath, Rainbow), has released the following statement to Blabbermouth.Net:

"Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45 a.m. [on Sunday] 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private goodbyes before he peacefully passed away.

"Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all.

"We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us.

"Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss.

"Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever."

It was only a month ago that Dio, 67, spoke about his battle with cancer with the Artisan News Service on the "black carpet" of the Revolver Golden Gods Awards, which took place on April 8 at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles. When asked about how he had been feeling since he was diagnosed with the disease late last year, Dio said, "Well, I feel good and bad at times. It's a long process. Chemotherapy is a... I never realized what a difficult thing it was to go through. It's a real cumulative effect - the more you have, the more it piles up on top and it takes longer and longer to get over it. I find it very difficult to eat. I don't like to eat anyway, so I guess that's Ok. But I know I have to. But this makes it very, very hard. But if you're determined to beat it, then you have to go with what you believe is going to beat it for you, and in this case it's that. I go to a great hospital in Houston called M.D. Anderson, which I think is the best hospital in the world, I have the best doctor in the world, Dr. Ajani, who I really trust and I really believe in, so I think I've done all the right things. It makes me feel positive about my life and positive that there is a lot more of it to live."

Earlier this month, Heaven & Hell canceled its summer tour plans in Europe due to Dio's treatment for stomach cancer. The band said in a statement that Dio wasn't "well enough to tour this summer. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time."

Ronnie James Dio had performed with Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, and his own band Dio. Other musical projects included the collective fundraiser "Hear 'n Aid". He is widely hailed as one of the most powerful singers in heavy metal, renowned for his consistently powerful voice and for popularizing the "devil's horns" hand gesture in metal culture. He was most recently involved with Heaven & Hell, a project which also included former Black Sabbath bandmates Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Vinny Appice. Their first and only studio album, "The Devil You Know", was released on April 28, 2009.

RIP

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Brent_ op 17-05-2010 0:50]

watery black
Usericon van watery black
Posted 17-05-2010 2:59 by watery black Wijzig reactieProfiel van watery blackQuote dit bericht

zie meld de doden / dio topic. was al bekend ja. vind het verschrikkelijk

"There will come a time when you'll have the chance to do something courageous, to do the right thing." "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

MetalTuupLimburg
Usericon van MetalTuupLimburg
Posted 15-06-2010 11:39 by MetalTuupLimburg Wijzig reactieProfiel van MetalTuupLimburgQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/KayMeertens

quote:
www.highvoltagefestival.com:
On the 16th May 2010 Ronnie James Dio passed away and the world of music mourned the loss of the greatest voice of heavy metal.

Dio was a truly iconic figure in music, whose work with Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio and most recently Heaven & Hell defined a genre.

Heaven & Hell were set to play High Voltage Festival and when news came through that despite the amazing progress he was making Ronnie wouldn’t be well enough to tour this appearance and other European dates were cancelled.

But now, remaining members Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Vinny Appice will join with Glenn Hughes and Jorn Lande at High Voltage Festival to host ‘A Tribute to Ronnie James Dio’ on Saturday 24 July 2010: the only live tribute to Ronnie this summer.

Former Deep Purple / Black Sabbath star Glenn Hughes was a close friend of Ronnie’s for many years and performed a musical tribute at Ronnie’s funeral service in Los Angeles. Norwegian Jorn Lande is best known in the UK as the vocalist for power metal band Masterplan; he has also released many solo albums including a tribute to Ronnie. It promises to be a fitting celebration to a man that the metal scene owes so much and High Voltage is proud and privileged to be hosting this tribute .

High Voltage Festival will be making a donation to the Ronnie James Dio “Stand Up And Shout” Cancer Fund.

For further information on the Fund and to make a donation please visit http://www.ronniejamesdio.com

To read the full press release click here.

Tuesday 15th June at 10.00 am

Staalman
Usericon van Staalman
Posted 15-06-2010 16:05 by Staalman Wijzig reactieProfiel van StaalmanQuote dit bericht

Wilde dit net posten... Damn wat gaaf dit!!!
Jorn en Hughes samen. Echt een natte droom, dit zijn echt mijn twee favoriete melodieuze zangers.
Hoop dat dit op DVD gaat verschijnen.

"Life Is Much More Beautiful, When It Means Nothing At All"

MR. N
Envy is the ulcer of the soul.
Usericon van MR. N
Posted 15-06-2010 17:32 by MR. N Wijzig reactieProfiel van MR. NQuote dit berichthttp://www.herrierecordsinc,com

quote:
Op 15 juni 2010 16:05 schreef Staalman het volgende:
Wilde dit net posten... Damn wat gaaf dit!!!
Jorn en Hughes samen. Echt een natte droom, dit zijn echt mijn twee favoriete melodieuze zangers.
Hoop dat dit op DVD gaat verschijnen.

Hmm, heb helemaal niets met Lande, wel met Hughes, ik vind het wel mooi dat ze er maar 1 concert mee doen. En dvd is prima, maar dan wel al de opbrengten naar dat fonds.

Boeiender

Staalman
Usericon van Staalman
Posted 15-06-2010 17:35 by Staalman Wijzig reactieProfiel van StaalmanQuote dit bericht

Ik heb ook niets met Lande want ik ben getrouwd, ik heb wel alles op muziekgebied van hem...

MR. N
Usericon van MR. N
Posted 15-06-2010 17:36 by MR. N Wijzig reactieProfiel van MR. NQuote dit berichthttp://www.herrierecordsinc,com

quote:
Op 15 juni 2010 17:35 schreef Staalman het volgende:
Ik heb ook niets met Lande want ik ben getrouwd, ik heb wel alles op muziekgebied van hem...

Arme jij, getrouwd zijn en gaye muziek luisteren...

Boeiender

bazzio
opa lives!
Usericon van bazzio
Posted 15-06-2010 17:58 by bazzio Wijzig reactieProfiel van bazzioQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 15 juni 2010 17:36 schreef MR. N het volgende:
Arme jij, getrouwd zijn en gaye muziek luisteren...

En dan gek vinden dat je wordt achtervolgt op je fiets.

Bazzio Attacks!!!

De Ulk
Ulkamania!
Usericon van De Ulk
Posted 15-06-2010 18:01 by De Ulk Wijzig reactieProfiel van De UlkQuote dit bericht

Bareuh...

Staalman
Usericon van Staalman
Posted 15-06-2010 18:40 by Staalman Wijzig reactieProfiel van StaalmanQuote dit bericht

Stelletje klootzakken!!

MR. N
Usericon van MR. N
Posted 15-06-2010 19:19 by MR. N Wijzig reactieProfiel van MR. NQuote dit berichthttp://www.herrierecordsinc,com

quote:
Op 15 juni 2010 18:40 schreef Staalman het volgende:
Stelletje klootzakken!!

Koekje erbij?

Boeiender

Staalman
Usericon van Staalman
Posted 15-06-2010 21:36 by Staalman Wijzig reactieProfiel van StaalmanQuote dit bericht

Maar kan jij zijn bijdrage aan Beyond Twilight's Devils Hall Of Fame ook niet waarderen? Imo zijn beste prestatie... duister en heftig.

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 16-08-2020 0:44 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Dit topic is 5 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com