Index / Muziek algemeen Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Auteur:
Topic : Maserati
Argh
Usericon van Argh
Posted 19-07-2007 5:59 by Argh Wijzig reactieProfiel van ArghQuote dit bericht

http://www.myspace.com/maseratirocks

quote:
"I have never been one to steer clear of hyperbole, and so it is with great pride and conviction that I embark on this over- the-top endorsement of what may well be the greatest band to ever call Athens home. From their early days as post-emo-reformed-math experimenters, Maserati showed promise, but with last year's addition of dynamo Jerry Fuchs (who for my money is the greatest living rock drummer), the group embraced the misunderstood and oft-maligned universe of psychedelic rock, introducing a healthy dose of Pink Floyd and Can to their already compelling prog-punk mix. Drunk on the power of this newfound experimental freedom, Maserati continues to evolve in ways their built-in hipster audience might not fully appreciate but lovingly laps up all the same."

Voor de liefhebbers van (psychedelische) instrumentale post/rock (Red Sparrowes, Explosions in the sky etc etc), zeer lekkere baspartijen ook! Check bv het nummer "show me the season" op hun myspace, heel erg vet!

Over Pagan/Viking metal en aanverwanten: "Kan je wel janken over je voorvaderen die draaien zich 2x om in het graf als ze die tyfus fluit horen" - © Burzum 2010

Jällö
Usericon van Jällö
Posted 19-07-2007 7:48 by Jällö Wijzig reactieProfiel van JällöQuote dit bericht

Klinkt best tof, thx!

Information is not knowledge is not wisdom is not truth

Argh
Usericon van Argh
Posted 06-09-2008 4:30 by Argh Wijzig reactieProfiel van ArghQuote dit bericht

*schop* net weer ff aan het luisteren, vette band! post-rock/ambient wordt steeds meer mijn ding

Over Pagan/Viking metal en aanverwanten: "Kan je wel janken over je voorvaderen die draaien zich 2x om in het graf als ze die tyfus fluit horen" - © Burzum 2010

Index / Muziek algemeen Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply
http://www.zwaremetalen.com