IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Muziek algemeen Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 2 pagina's lang: 1 2
Auteur:
Topic : Crystal Castles Vorige pagina
Schaep
Usericon van Schaep
Posted 31-05-2010 15:15 by Schaep Wijzig reactieProfiel van SchaepQuote dit bericht

The second self-titled album for the Canadian duo was recorded in a variety of places, including a garage in Detroit, a church in Iceland, a cabin in Canada, and a real music studio in London.

Dehumanize
Usericon van Dehumanize
Posted 02-06-2010 12:03 by Dehumanize Wijzig reactieProfiel van DehumanizeQuote dit bericht

Vind persoonlijk de live versie van Crimewave het vetste nr. Bovenstaande Celestica is ook sweet.

mikkasscar
Usericon van mikkasscar
Posted 08-10-2014 13:37 by mikkasscar Wijzig reactieProfiel van mikkasscarQuote dit bericht

quote:
Alice Glass has announced that she is leaving acclaimed noise duo Crystal Castles due to 'personal and professional reasons'.

The electro punk stars, famed for their chaotic live shows, formed in 2004 and released three albums.

Now, it seems that singer Glass is departing to focus on her solo career.

"I am leaving Crystal Castles," she said on Facebook. "My art and my self-expression in any form has always been an attempt towards sincerity, honesty, and empathy for others. For a multitude of reasons both professional and personal I no longer feel that this is possible within CC.

"Although this is the end of the band, I hope my fans will embrace me as a solo artist in the same way they have embraced Crystal Castles."

bron: http://www.gigwise.com/news/95002/alice-glass-leaves-crystal-castles-to-launch-solo-career

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door mikkasscar op 08-10-2014 13:37]

Dit topic is 2 pagina's lang: 1 2
Index / Muziek algemeen Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com