IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 8 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Auteur:
Topic : Atheist Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
Martinator
Cereal killer
Usericon van Martinator
Posted 14-07-2008 19:46 by Martinator Wijzig reactieProfiel van MartinatorQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 13 juli 2008 8:59 schreef Greycloak het volgende:
Hoort eigenlijk in het blij-topic.

Ik houd mijn hart vast en wacht rustig af.

Ik ook, mede gezien de teleurstelling die de nieuwe Cynic plaat voorlopig lijkt te worden. Maar aan Gnostic valt in elk geval te horen dat Flynn zijn componistenkunsten niet is verleerd! Of dat voor Kelly ook geldt weet ik nog niet, maar hopelijk horen we dat wel. Ik weet niet of ze het als Atheist zouden moeten brengen, gezien het gemis van Patterson (en zijn nummers waren verreweg de interessantste), maar de metalen wereld kan heel goed een injectie van hoogstaande jazz-death gebruiken!

Greycloak
Gebroeders Grey
Usericon van Greycloak
Posted 14-07-2008 19:49 by Greycloak (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van GreycloakQuote dit bericht

Ach, als ze richting "Elements" iets doen vind ik het ook prima. Ik zal de agressie en debiele wisselingen wel missen maar goed, subliem is subliem.

What a day, what a day If you can look it in the face and hold your vomit

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-07-2008 17:27 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Jeuj! Kelly blijft lekker 'hyped up' klinken; dat belooft wat!

KELLY SHAEFER: 'The First New ATHEIST Material In 15 Years Has Risen To The Surface' - July 26, 2008

Vocalist Kelly Shaefer of the reactivated seminal technical metal pioneers ATHEIST has issued the following update:

"You asked for it, the first new ATHEIST material in 15 years has risen to the surface and it was truly amazing, much better than we could have expected! We ended up with a bit over three minutes of truly ATHEIST, brutal, fast-as-hell, technical metal madness!!!!

"My trip to Atlanta [where ATHEIST drummer Steve Flynn currently resides] began in true ATHEIST 'cursed' style. I enter Avatar rehearsal studios and with guitar and backpack in hand, I proceed to bust my fucking ass... like really bust ass and fucked up my knee; shit, I have not fallen like that in years. So I hobbled to the practice room, and plugged in my guitar… knee bleeding and all, and, of course...my guitar does not work!!! Most of you know I am left-handed so... I could not play anyone else's guitar SO..... Friday was a wash. I did, however, get to watch GNOSTIC [Flynn's other band] rehearse and that was incredible; you all are in for a treat when that record comes out. Fortunately for me, the GNOSTIC boys enlisted one of their buddies, Rick, to perform some guitar surgery, and I am very grateful to him for that 'cause we would not have been able to write anything had he not fixed that fucker up for the next day so everyone say... RIGHT ON, RICKY BOY!!!

"Saturday I get my guitar back and it's perfect, and from about the sixth minute of jamming (after smoking out), the new ATHEIST riffs started surfacing off my brain and Flynn's brain, and just like old times we were rolling, smiling ear to ear all the while.

"I have not written with Steve Flynn since 1991... so we did not know how it would be, but, people, it was fucking magical and inspiring. Me and Flynn used to always do most all of the arrangements for the ATHEIST music, and so once we started spitting riffs, we started sewing together what will be the first new ATHEIST material in many moons.

"We are thrilled to death (pun intended) to say that I will indeed be eating my words about not doing new material, but I want old fans to know how serious we are about this. We are not making a record again for any reasons but the right ones. Sure, we all need to take care of our families, but our intentions are to rip a brand new hole in the ass of technical metal and raise the bar of expectations on the fusion of death metal and progressive musical mind-blowing. We hope that people will understand that this is truly for all the right reasons. I do expect old-school metal people to be skeptical, and my words to you are DON'T WORRY! WE AIN'T ABOUT TO FUCK THIS UP!
"Steve Flynn is one of the most musically articulate, motherfucking monster drummers alive on this planet...if his performance level on 'Unquestionable Presence' was a 9 or a 10, then he is now gonna be on 20; he is faster, smarter and more creative than I have ever seen him be, and I have known him for over 25 years. I just stand in awe of his ability to manipulate rhythms; it's such a signature style that he makes it very easy for me to drop brutal riffs and NEVER lose sight on the heaviness that separates us from that sort of epic, finesse-orientated technical metal you hear from a lot of today's tech bands. We want to confuse you, then punch you in the back of the head at the same time before your brain has time to do anything about it!!

"What do I need to say about the skills of Tony Choy (bass)? He was masterful at piecing the 'Elements' bass and drum sections together so he will no doubt be laying down some dizzying shit, fo sho!

"We know more than any writers, or others, who think they know what's best for us, and we hope everyone will not choose to be negative about all of this; life is to short to worry about shit like that.... Ask our good friend, the late great Roger Patterson [former ATHEIST bassist who died in a road accident on tour in 1991], about borrowed time!! We will not sleep 'till we have created the Theory of Technical Evolution!

"Me and Flynn discussed this sort of 'Einstein scenario,' whereas Einstein was never the brightest or smartest amongst his peers, but he was extremely creative and clever, and I think that combining the technical knowledge of this metal we play, with cleverness and creativity will trump the equations of the many bands of today who may have more complicated scales and within their tunes, and maybe are more technical than ATHEIST, but lack the ability to put it together in a brutal and creative manner so that people can actually still count on us not losing sight of the latter half of the definition as it's written of our sound death metal!

"With that said we ALSO intend on celebrating the 20th anniversary of 'Piece of Time' [ATHEIST's debut album] release with a bunch of shows in 2009 in Europe and the U.S., A live DVD and now a brand new set of ATHEIST's metal puzzles for your confusing enjoyment, of course. We will keep you posted on all of the details as they happen. Hold on to your brains, fuckers!

"Promoters and labels, contact starrfactory@verizon.net to book shows or show interest in helping us take the record to the people who made us!

"We thank you all so much for making this happen for us; we totally could not do this without your endless urging to DO ANOTHER RECORD! No longer can we ignore the masses of young metal heads just getting into our music for the first time. We never could have imagined it would happen that way, but once it was realized after the Hellfest gig in France last summer.... we knew we had to consider it."

In January 2006, Kelly Shaefer reassembled much of what was widely considered ATHEIST's classic recording lineup (Shaefer, bassist Tony Choy, and drummer Steven Flynn) to perform a select number of one-off shows to celebrate the re-issue of their wildly-influential catalog (1988's "Piece of Time", 1993's "Elements", and the 1991's legendary "Unquestionable Presence"). Among those shows were performances at such legendary festivals such as Germany's Wacken Open Air, Norway's Hole In The Sky, Italy's Evolution, England's Bloodstock Open Air, and the Los Angeles' Murderfest.

Proressionally filmed video footage of ATHEIST performing the song "And the Psychic Saw" at the Wacken Open Air 2006 festival in Wacken, Germany can be viewed below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RxboNhQzPE

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 27-07-2008 17:27]

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Lionheart
|"| |''| |"| >')
Usericon van Lionheart
Posted 27-07-2008 17:50 by Lionheart Wijzig reactieProfiel van LionheartQuote dit bericht

Mwah, komt een beetje over als standaard promo praat, maar wel mooi dat er nieuw werk van ze komt.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-07-2008 17:54 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Valt mee; Kelly communiceert altijd op die toon; op myspace iig wel; in negatieve zin hoe hij C-187 afkraakte en in positieve zin hoe hij de Cynic lui heeft ge-enthousiasmeert om weer bij elkaar te komen bijv...

Update:

ATHEIST: New Album To Include Cover Of RUSH's 'YYZ' - Aug. 14, 2008

Vocalist Kelly Shaefer of the reactivated seminal technical metal pioneers ATHEIST has issued the following update:

"On the new ATHEIST record we are going to record a blazing cover of the brilliant 'YYZ' from RUSH. As you all know, we have long been fans of RUSH, and we know this cover is a bit outside the box of what most metal bands do, but then again as a band we are very outside the box of what most metal bands do. And I can confirm that it will fucking destroy, and when people hear [Steve] Flynn's [drums] version of this tune. He renders me speechless. He has always claimed Neil Peart as a major influence, and so it makes perfect sense to cover this amazing piece of music. I thought I would share that with you, along with the fact that we are working hard on compiling the riffs that will soon set the technical metal world on their asses. We will not rest till we have made the record that we and you all hope for when listening to technical metal, it will be a punishing, brutal display of all we have to give... Rest assured there will not be one stitch of vaginal metal on this motherfucker! And then in 2009 were coming for your brains fuckers! Horns to the motherfucking sky! ATHEIST 2009!"

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 15-08-2008 23:56]

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 17-11-2008 23:14 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Nieuwe update van deze briljante band:

Ik moet zeggen dat ik best wel 'syked' ben mbt die aanstaande DVD release, zeker omdat Roger Patterson er prominent in voorkomt; hij is toch een beetje de Cliff Burton van de technische deathmetal..verder uiteraard ook gaaf dat Rand Burkey een rol in het verhaal heeft; ik vind het nog steeds maf dat hij linkshandig, met de snaren niet omgezet, zulke hoogstaande muziek heeft kunnen maken...

ATHEIST Continuing Work On New Material - Nov. 17, 2008

"I am here in Atlanta. I drove up after my art show which went really really well for my first showing. I sold six pieces and I wish to thank those who purchased very much, including SKID ROW's Scotti Hill, and I look forward to doing it again soon.

"So my drive up [from Florida] was only eight hours, and I got here last night around 8pm, hung with [Steve] Flynn [ATHEIST drummer] and talked till late in the evening, and also viewed this ultra rare footage of ATHEIST recording 'Piece of Time' in 1988. We stayed at a hotel in Tampa for a week, and were so excited to be recording our first record. We were 19-20 years old and full of metal. Some really classic footage of the late great Roger Patterson [bass], that no one on this planet has seen, not Flynn, not any one from back in the day. This was sitting in my garage for the last six years after someone gave it to me while I was on tour with NEUROTICA in 2002 on the Ozzfest tour. A girl we used to know was in line and the signing booth and gave me these VCR tapes, and they are amazing, including Roger tracking 'I Deny' and all of us at different points with this video camera was was actually a bit rare in 1988. This will most certainly be on our planned double DVD for 2009.

"Fucking 20 years ago this week we were recording literally an album that helped define our sound as a band. Roger's birthday is this week coming up, he would be turning 40 years old in a few days, and I think he would be so excited to see the passion we are pouring into making this new record. It is inspired by him, and I am certain he knows it.

"Tonight me and Flynn sat for four hours and worked out this unreal section of music that honestly is just inspiring. We had such a great time working through these pieces of music that just appeared on our brains on this night.

"It is the 20th anniversary of our first record, and we have come full circle, and tonight we wrote together what will truly be an honest continuation of a journey we started 20 years ago, and never really got to finish... we can hardly wait!!

"Also caught a GNOSTIC [Steve Flynn's new band] practice as well today and they were staggeringly tight!!! Their record will be coming out in early 2009, produced by yours truly, and we plan on making that announcement soon.

"As some of you know Chris Baker (guitar) and Sonny Carson (guitar) from GNOSTIC played on all of the [ATHEIST] reunion touring we did in 2006 and 2007, and they will be joining us, along with Tony Choy (bass) on this new record. I also talked with Rand Burkey (guitar) and while he will not be able to do the touring with us, he will take part in upcoming writing sessions with me when I get back to Florida. We are going to put pieces of music together, and I will bring them up to Atlanta and see how it goes. As you all know, he is a very unique player with a very specific style that we appreciate as much as you do, so the whole family is involved for this one, ladies and gents.

"Gotta jet, but watch for updates this week, and once again thanks to you all for helping us make this happen. We will not let technical metal fans down....but more importantly, we won't let Roger down! It's going to be hauntingly, sick, and insane!!!"

In January 2006, Kelly Shaefer reassembled much of what was widely considered ATHEIST's classic recording lineup (Shaefer, bassist Tony Choy, and drummer Steven Flynn) to perform a select number of one-off shows to celebrate the re-issue of their wildly-influential catalog (1988's "Piece of Time", 1993's "Elements", and the 1991's legendary "Unquestionable Presence"). Among those shows were performances at such legendary festivals such as Germany's Wacken Open Air, Norway's Hole In The Sky, Italy's Evolution, England's Bloodstock Open Air, and the Los Angeles' Murderfest.

Professionally filmed video footage of ATHEIST performing the song "And the Psychic Saw" at the Wacken Open Air 2006 festival in Wacken, Germany can be viewed below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RxboNhQzPE

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 17-11-2008 23:17]

Martinator
Cereal killer
Usericon van Martinator
Posted 24-01-2010 8:20 by Martinator Wijzig reactieProfiel van MartinatorQuote dit bericht

Volgens Steve Flynn hebben Kelly en hijzelf na het touren van vorig jaar veel tijd gestoken in nieuw Atheist materiaal en zijn de kandidaten voor een nieuwe CD zo goed als klaar. Ik ben benieuwd (eerlijk is eerlijk: vooral of het aan het oude Patterson materiaal kan tippen...)!

Brent_
Usericon van Brent_
Posted 23-03-2010 13:07 by Brent_ Wijzig reactieProfiel van Brent_Quote dit bericht

http://www.avocado-booking.com/content/images/stories/TourPosterSideMenu/side_posters.jpg

Als je inzoomt en goed kijkt op de poster van Atheist staat dat ze 18 juni in de Vera spelen.

Naturens Galleri
Usericon van Naturens Galleri
Posted 23-03-2010 14:44 by Naturens Galleri Wijzig reactieProfiel van Naturens GalleriQuote dit bericht

Scherp!

headphonical award for sensational quality and highest inspirational merits

meatgrinder
Splattermaniac Gore
Usericon van meatgrinder
Posted 24-03-2010 14:27 by meatgrinder Wijzig reactieProfiel van meatgrinderQuote dit berichthttp://wanderingsoulswebzine.forum2go.nl

quote:
Op 24 January 2010 8:20 schreef Martinator het volgende:
Volgens Steve Flynn hebben Kelly en hijzelf na het touren van vorig jaar veel tijd gestoken in nieuw Atheist materiaal en zijn de kandidaten voor een nieuwe CD zo goed als klaar. Ik ben benieuwd (eerlijk is eerlijk: vooral of het aan het oude Patterson materiaal kan tippen...)!

Ben benieuwd.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 12-07-2010 17:03 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Ik ben blij dat ze em niet 'Uranus' genoemd hebben

ATHEIST: New Album Title Revealed - July 11, 2010

Reactivated seminal technical metal pioneers ATHEIST have set "Jupiter" as the title of their long-awaited fourth album, tentatively due in November. The CD is being recorded at LedBelly studios in Atlanta, Georgia with engineer Matt Washburn and will be mixed by Jason Suecof (TRIVIUM, CHIMAIRA, DEVILDRIVER).

Regarding the direction of the new material, Shaefer wrote in a recent online posting, "[We] have taken great strides to make this the record we, as fans, would want to hear from ATHEIST. It's ferocious, intelligent, and dead-balls heavy as shit!

"When people hear this, they're going to say, 'It's ATHEIST!'"

"There are so many twists and turns in the average ATHEIST song, and we felt like it was very important to have enough killer material written so as to make it the most interesting record we have ever created. We wanted to make sure we took the next logical step in the evolution of our music. According to the critics out there, it's a tall — almost impossible — order. However, we feel like we have done it."

"Our late and great friend and foundational element of the ATHEIST sound, Roger Patterson, was always with us in spirit in the process of writing," added Shaefer. "In fact, that frantic, technical Patterson spirit has come shining through once more in the form of Jonathan Thompson, our newest guitar player. 'JT' is a young-spirited multi-talented player — he also plays bass for Flynn's band GNOSTIC. As long-time ATHEIST fans, JT and Chris Baker understand what ATHEIST is at its core and what the fans expect. Both have proven to be invaluable in bringing out that classic ATHEIST sound and have been instrumental the course of writing this long-awaited record."

DecrepitSavior
Usericon van DecrepitSavior
Posted 04-08-2010 18:31 by DecrepitSavior Wijzig reactieProfiel van DecrepitSaviorQuote dit bericht

Tony Choy weg bij Atheist

Ed
Usericon van Ed
Posted 04-08-2010 19:27 by Ed Wijzig reactieProfiel van EdQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 4 augustus 2010 18:31 schreef DecrepitSavior het volgende:
Tony Choy weg bij Atheist

dat staat er toch niet? de gitarist van Atheist speelt ook in Gnostic en daar speelt die bas, of mis ik wat?

Orklord
Usericon van Orklord
Posted 04-08-2010 19:33 by Orklord Wijzig reactieProfiel van OrklordQuote dit bericht

blijkbaar is hij eruit ja, helaas

quote:
Taken from LG:

Atheist has announced the recent dismissal of bass player Tony Choy. The group has issued the following statement:

"First we would like to extend sincere apologies to all Atheist fans around the world. We have been silent on the matter of a former member being dismissed for some time, but we were entirely focused on recording our new album, 'Jupiter.' Therefore, we did not want to get sidetracked on an issue, which, quite honestly, was far less important to us than it might appear to some looking in from the outside.

"When we came together to write again, it was an obvious choice, for several reasons, to try and continue in what has been our touring lineup. We've had such a great time together on the road for the past four years. We're all great friends, and all of us were working peacefully towards the completion of the album. Therefore it hit us very unexpectedly when Tony called one day and informed us that he would not record with us. What's worse is that this happened only four weeks prior to our confirmed studio date. This left us in a very unfortunate position and without a choice.

"Although we are quite angry with him for this extremely late and inconsiderate change of heart, we have no desire to let this become personal or start some public feud. We simply want to be sure the facts are out there so we can get on with writing and playing music. While this might come as a surprise to some, we simply shrugged our shoulders and continued on, unfazed, for one simple reason: Tony was never instrumental to Atheist's sound in the first place. The true genius behind the technical bass lines of 'Unquestionable Presence' was co-founding member Roger Patterson. It's not well-known to today's fans that Roger actually wrote all the bass tracks just prior to his ultimately sad and tragic death and deserves the credit. Tony simply played what was written. However, the public perception has become distorted over the past two decades.

"It was the trio of Steve [Flynn], Kelly [Shaefer] and Roger who helped to bring Atheist alive — and continue to do so today — without Roger, of course. Tony had no influence on the band's original sound. It was that one young, gifted kid, Roger Patterson, who inspired subsequent generations of bass players to delve into technical metal and bring their instrument to the forefront. Yet, unfortunately, Roger has not always received the credit due to him. With all due respect, most of the credit has been misplaced on Tony. It was actually following Roger's terrible accident that Tony joined us, after Doug Keyser from Watchtower declined our offer to join for personal reasons.

"It must be said that nobody can deny Tony did a good job of playing the parts written by another musician. We will never stop being thankful for Tony to step in and help us out at that most difficult time. He remains a great friend. Apart from that, however, Tony's contribution to the sound of Atheist consists only of his participation as a fifth contributing member in writing 'Elements'. We leave it to Cynic and Pestilence to tell their own stories, if anybody feels the need to hear them.

"Those who are close to us know we do not like to discuss band business publicly. We prefer to keep those things internal, as they have nothing to do with the music. Yet this story must be told for a variety of reasons — primarily to honor Roger! Thus, with this very brief glimpse into our history, we hope people understand why we handled things like we did and why we were able to react quickly when Tony left us in the lurch just before the recording of 'Jupiter.' As with previous classic Atheist material, Tony had not contributed to the writing of 'Jupiter' in any significant way, so we did not have to start over. Also, we had no intention to accept any further delay caused by Tony, especially since there was already an extremely talented young musician in our ranks: Jonathan Thompson (guitar). Not only did Jonathan do his intricate guitar lines flawlessly on 'Jupiter,' but as a huge fan of Roger's work, he also wrote and performed the very impressive and original bass lines on this album as well. That is quite a story in itself.

"Tony may tour with Atheist, but for now it shall suffice that rather than settle for some random guy, we went with the best and kept it in the family. Now that our work on what we hope will soon become another classical technical metal masterpiece is nearly finished and the news of Tony Choy's removal has already reached the public, we feel the need to have our story heard instead of letting the false legend, rumor and speculation perpetuate and persist in replacing truth.

"Atheist are alive and well and 'Jupiter' will prove us to be stronger than ever!"

Ed
Usericon van Ed
Posted 04-08-2010 21:34 by Ed Wijzig reactieProfiel van EdQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 4 augustus 2010 19:33 schreef Orklord het volgende:
blijkbaar is hij eruit ja, helaas

op zich ben ik daar niet zo verbaasd over, die gast heeft geen neiging om te settelen bij maar een band... en als ik verhalen mag geloven, de band met het meeste geld.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 07-08-2010 17:29 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Wie zal de nieuwe bassist worden?

Former ATHEIST Bassist Explains His Departure - Aug. 7, 2010

Tony Choy, former bassist for the reactivated seminal technical metal pioneers ATHEIST, has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET regarding his departure from the group:

"This is a courtesy statement to all my fans due to the surprising comments by ATHEIST concerning my absence on the new album.

"I would like to clarify that I was not dismissed from ATHEIST. I left on good terms and made a courtesy call to Steve Flynn [drums] ahead of time stating that my heart was not into the music and that I couldn't be a part of something that I just didn't feel right about.

"Also, I would like to make clear that the business logistics where never clear nor concrete from the word go in regards to this new album.

"This is a statement strictly for my fans so you know the truth and you hear my personal voice in this matter.

"I wish ATHEIST the best.

"I have always been a huge fan of the ATHEIST legacy and music and them saying that I just rode on the coattails of [late ATHEIST bassist] Roger Patterson left me very insulted and hurt by people who I considered friends.

"I have always respected and given credit to Roger and may he continue to rest in peace. He was not only a solid bass player but my friend as well.

"For the record, I do music for music. I embrace all styles of music and I play all styles of music. Anyone who knows me knows that I enjoy anything that is good music.

"I am Tony Choy and I play bass like Tony Choy and I consider all musicians to be good musicians. As long as you have passion towards your music, regardless of style, then you are truly a good musician.

"I am not in this industry to be competitive. Like my father always says, 'Tony, there is always somebody better out there.' So I just seek to be original.

"I thank you all for always supporting me. Without the fans, we are nothing.

"I would like announce that I have my first official project called SYNCHRONICITY. The album should be done by the end of August we are looking for an october release. My fellow band members are guitarist Santiago Dobles from AGHORA, drummer Matt Thompson from KING DIAMOND and AGHORA, myself on bass, Arbise 'Motif' Gonzales on keys and programming, and some surprising guest artists.

"This is a metal album with many elements of all styles and our roots. It is a real fusion album loaded with 100% heavy metal balls , groove and tech.

"The band is managed my great friend and fellow musician Frank Watkins and Back From The Dead Productions.

"You will soon see us on tour to support our new release coming soon!"

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 07-08-2010 17:33]

Staalman
Usericon van Staalman
Posted 07-08-2010 17:32 by Staalman Wijzig reactieProfiel van StaalmanQuote dit bericht

Tony zijn verhaal komt iig een stuk aannemelijker over. En hij gooit tenminste niet met modder zoals Atheist dat wel doet.

"Life Is Much More Beautiful, When It Means Nothing At All"

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 03-09-2010 11:45 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Mwah, Tony eerde Roger al duidelijk door zijn shirt dat hij op Wacken droeg, maar zijn timing is wel onhandig. Gelukkig kan het baswerk wel vervangen worden:

Atheist are gradually revealing more and more details about the new album Jupiter, the band's first studio release in 17 years. The album is tentatively due on 8 November, under the heading of Season Of Mist, with a world tour to follow. Album recordings took place in July at LedBelly recording studios in Atlanta, GA with Matt Washburn. Jason Suecof (Chimaira, Trivium) was responsible for the mixing.

The bass tracks were not recorded by Tony Choy but by guitarist Jonathan Thompson, who is also the bassist in Gnostic.

Before entering the studio, vocalist Kelly Shaefer stated: "It's ferocious, intelligent, and dead balls heavy as shit! When people hear this they're going to say, 'It's Atheist!'". More reactions of the band can be found on this page.

Jupiter tracklist:

01. Second To Sun
02. Fictitious Glide
03. Fraudulent Cloth
04. Live And Live Again
05. Faux King Christ
06. Tortoise The Titan
07. When The Beast
08. Third Person

ZelThoR
2002-2010
Usericon van ZelThoR
Posted 03-09-2010 11:49 by ZelThoR Wijzig reactieProfiel van ZelThoRQuote dit bericht

Vette hoes

Deze account is precies 8 jaar gebruikt, om precies 20.000 posts te maken en (uiteindelijk) precies 1 ban te krijgen.

galspuug
Usericon van galspuug
Posted 03-09-2010 11:55 by galspuug Wijzig reactieProfiel van galspuugQuote dit bericht

Maar wel op een rivella-manier. Eigenlijk vind ik het helemaal niet kunnen.

ZelThoR
2002-2010
Usericon van ZelThoR
Posted 03-09-2010 11:56 by ZelThoR Wijzig reactieProfiel van ZelThoRQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 3 september 2010 11:55 schreef galspuug het volgende:
Maar wel op een rivella-manier. Eigenlijk vind ik het helemaal niet kunnen.

Say what?

Deze account is precies 8 jaar gebruikt, om precies 20.000 posts te maken en (uiteindelijk) precies 1 ban te krijgen.

galspuug
Usericon van galspuug
Posted 03-09-2010 12:03 by galspuug Wijzig reactieProfiel van galspuugQuote dit bericht

Kom op, is dit geschilderd of gefotosjopt? De compositie van de achtergrond is pure kitsch, evenals het gebruik van pastelkleuren. Maar net als na het drinken van een weidrankje, komt er voldoening uit voort.

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 03-09-2010 12:14 by spectre Wijzig reactieProfiel van spectreQuote dit bericht

Dit is een betere versie

Ik ben een romanticus en zo'n James Bond sigaret lijkt mij wel wat

master-rens
Usericon van master-rens
Posted 03-09-2010 12:31 by master-rens Wijzig reactieProfiel van master-rensQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/rensiemetal

wanneer is de release van hun nieuwe plaat dan?

Staalman
Usericon van Staalman
Posted 03-09-2010 12:36 by Staalman Wijzig reactieProfiel van StaalmanQuote dit bericht

En nog belangrijker, wat is hij waard...

"Life Is Much More Beautiful, When It Means Nothing At All"

Dit topic is 8 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com