IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Muziek algemeen Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Auteur:
Topic : Audio Sickness Launch 2009 (Deathchant, Pacemaker, BUV....) Vorige pagina
Audio Sickness
Usericon van Audio Sickness
Posted 20-04-2009 11:38 by Audio Sickness Wijzig reactieProfiel van Audio SicknessQuote dit berichthttp://www.audio-sickness.com

A U D I O S I C K N E S S - http://www.audiosickness.com
Opening April 2009:
Exclusive Online Record Shop & Distribution.

WHO WE ARE
Audio Sickness will be launched as a new Exclusive Online Record Shop and Independent Record Distribution for quality underground music with crossovers between Drum & Bass, Hardcore, Breakcore and all related sub styles.

Audio Sickness will be the new exclusive Distribution for well known labels like Deathchant Records, Pacemaker Records, Sadistic Records, Born Ultraviolent Records, Ninja Columbo, Provoke Recordings, White Donkey, Stroid & many more and starting labels like Smackdown Recordings, Nekrolog1k Recordings, Future Cutz and many more to come. All the products will be exclusively sold at the Audio Sickness website, http://www.audiosickness.com, for the first three/four weeks. After that the products will reach the usual (online) record shop channels.

Next to this Audio Sickness will also able an MP3 Shop containing high quality MP3’s off all the back and future products for the CD-DJ’s. Keep an eye out on this also!

WHEN WE OPEN
Audio Sickness opens its doors next monday, the first batch of new records which will be available will be the new Deathchant from Detest, Pacemaker by I:GOR, Born Ultraviolent by Hellfish, Sadistic by Fiend & Deathmachine, Nekrolog1k Recordings 001 by Various Artists. Also you will be able to catch some old stock from these and other labels which will also be gradually updated. Also in the future keep a look out on some represses of your favourite backstock products.

TO BE RELEASED THIS MONDAY
Deathchant 057 by Detest

A high energy rudebwoy bumbaclot beat blast 2 years in the making – Detest has saved his best for DC… Radial kicks and Black forest breaks rain down on your face like radioactive terradactile urine, burning addictive rhythms into your brain. With 4 unstoppable tracks, each weighing in at 200bpm plus….Deathchant is back!

Tracklisting:
A1: Detest - Love Song
A2: Detest - Go Out and Kill Tonight
B1: Detest - BoomCore
B2: Detest - Brassy

Pacemaker 014 by I:GOR
A quality two tracker by I:GOR: The A side features the 220bpm track - Galloping Neurosis. with the typical I:GOR flavour - original heavy fast kicks combined with complex breaks, a hip hop fueled masterpiece. Side B other offers an atmospheric slower experience, with the tried and tested breaks and kicks that have come to be expected from the pin point Polish professor, a high quality EP for both your ears and the dance floor. Not to be missed!

Tracklisting:
A: I:GOR - Galopping Neurosis
B: I:GOR - Paralish

Sadistic 003 by Fiend & Deathmachine
4 tracker by Fiend & Deathmachine. Both rinse out with one heavy hardcore track, and one heavy breaks/hardcore track, drum & bass/breakcore influenced. Fiend – Hell is an absolute dancefloor burner, also - Want To Know. Both other tracks offer a nice mixture between beats & breaks! Quality EP.

Tracklisting:
A1: Fiend - Hell
A2: Fiend - Open Your Eyes
B1: Deathmachine - Want To Know
B2: Deathmachine - Agression Strand

Born Ultraviolent 011 by Hellfish
Hellfish is back, and he wants vengence. Born Ultraviolent 11 delivers weapons grade music with attitude.. Side A (THE HOUSE OF 1000 KICKDRUMSS) takes you to the limit of human hardcore resistance, layer upon layer of sything kicks will destroy even the truly hardcore.
Having dissapeard for months Following the loss of his close friend Ramirez, Hellfish finally resurfaced in 2008 having completed his 220bpm emotional mind blast ‘FISHIKA’ .the B-Side track bares the scars of his seclusion – a serious dance floor homage from the hard hop originator.

Tracklisting:
A: Hellfish - The House of 1000 Kickdrums
B: Hellfish - Fishika (Dedicated to Ramirez)

Nekrolog1k Recordings 001 by Various Artists
The first Nekrolog1k Recordings EP is here, brought to your by the AK-Industry crew from Switzerland. The first E.P. contains a heavy drum & bass/breakcore/hardcore crossovers by DJ Hidden, I:GOR, Throttler & Igneon System. A great fresh EP!

Tracklisting:
A1: DJ Hidden - Battle Angel
A2: Throttler - Wicked Children
B1: I:GOR - Absolute True Force
B2: Igneon System - Take Me Into Your Darkness

COMING UP IN THE FUTURE
Upcoming Artists in 2009 on Deathchant, Pacemaker, Sadistic, Born Ultraviolent, Nekrolog1k, Ninja Columbo, Smackdown, White Donkey, Stroid, Provoke, Future Cutz & many more: Hellfish, Bryan Fury, Axe Gabba Murda Mob, I:GOR, The Teknoïst, Dolphin, Fiend, The Speed Freak, The Outside Agency, Eye-D & Hidden, Somatic Responses, Lenny Dee, Promo, The DJ Producer, El_Fin, Hardcoholics, Skeeta, DuranDuranDuran, Unyx, Ladyscraper & Many Many More.

FINAL
Audio Sickness proudly opens its doors with above products mentioned on Monday, April 27th, 2009. So get ready to get your orders in from next Monday. Products will be offered at a nice price & decent shipping rate!

Hope to welcome you soon to our online shop!

Audio Sickness
http://www.audiosickness.com
Sales Department: sales@audiosickness.net
Distribution Department: distro@audiosickness.net
Telephone Number: 0031657204489

Index / Muziek algemeen Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply
http://www.zwaremetalen.com