IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Nieuws, actualiteit en media Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 2 pagina's lang: 1 2
Auteur:
Topic : www.ragnarock666.tk Vorige pagina
Jouke
Usericon van Jouke
Posted 06-04-2010 0:18 by Jouke Wijzig reactieProfiel van JoukeQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/Jouke_D

quote:
Op 6 April 2010 0:12 schreef Mottighaerd het volgende:
Wat een bizar forum. Waarom al die scene queen wijfen op de achtergrond?
Ik geloof dat er ook wel een paar jongens tussen zitten, maar zoals zo vaak in die kringen zijn ze moeilijk te herkennen.

Alterprince
Deze zin is niet waar
Usericon van Alterprince
Posted 06-04-2010 0:21 by Alterprince (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van AlterprinceQuote dit berichthttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002022707376

quote:
Op 26 March 2010 16:42 schreef Tenderstrike het volgende:
Inderdaad! Geen speld tussen te krijgen bij de recensie van de 'nieuwe' DevilDriver.

lol

Pray for villains is het laatste nieuwe album van devildriver.
na 4 albums kwam uiteindelijk het album.

"Most people say that they are thinking while they are merely rearranging their prejudices"

Mark
Better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
Usericon van Mark
Posted 06-04-2010 0:32 by Mark Wijzig reactieProfiel van MarkQuote dit bericht

Welke onmeunige knuppel heeft de Amerikaanse vlag gebruikt voor als je de site in het Engels wilt lezen? Allejezus.

[edit]OMG, wie doet die vertalingen? Babelfish?

"Alice Cooper has today announced his radio show that a successor of Along Came a Spider in the works. Along Came a Spider was built in 2008 and is his 25th studio album. Hey Stupid since it was in 1991 since one of his albums reached such a high place in the charts, # 53 in the United view more"

Allemensen, doe dan alsjeblieft geen vertaal-optie

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mark op 06-04-2010 0:34]

She went and she left me like litter. She took all future summers with her. I lost all my money cuz I tried to bribe her. Now I can only afford an amateur sniper.

WhiteRider
Usericon van WhiteRider
Posted 06-04-2010 0:35 by WhiteRider Wijzig reactieProfiel van WhiteRiderQuote dit bericht

Zal wel automatisch gaan.

Mark
Usericon van Mark
Posted 06-04-2010 0:36 by Mark Wijzig reactieProfiel van MarkQuote dit bericht

"We could have you a few days ago, two new names and that was because Devil driver and killing machine.
But today we have the myspace Unearth a name yet discovered. According to the band Unearth they will band The Black Dahlia Murder bring to Graspop Metal Meeting ."

Au au au au au au au au au au ik krijg hier een plaatsvervangende hernia van.

She went and she left me like litter. She took all future summers with her. I lost all my money cuz I tried to bribe her. Now I can only afford an amateur sniper.

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 06-04-2010 0:37 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 6 April 2010 0:32 schreef Mark het volgende:

Welke onmeunige knuppel heeft de Amerikaanse vlag gebruikt voor als je de site in het Engels wilt lezen? Allejezus.

"Alice Cooper has today announced his radio show that a successor of Along Came a Spider in the works. Along Came a Spider was built in 2008 and is his 25th studio album. Hey Stupid since it was in 1991 since one of his albums reached such a high place in the charts, # 53 in the United view more"

signature

Mark
Usericon van Mark
Posted 06-04-2010 0:40 by Mark Wijzig reactieProfiel van MarkQuote dit bericht

" Pray for villains is the latest album by DevilDriver. after 4 albums finally ended the album.
The album has 17 tracks up.

with many songs like "Back With A Vengeance" and "boulevard resurection" they put their genius on.

In this album the drums are put forward more and cook for some hard sound.
throw in some songs of their drummer John Boecklin some of his tunes between trashy as in "I've been sober," "i see belief 'and others.

guitarists Kendrick and Spreitzer added some solos and so did the album establish

"Teach me to wishper" remains an interesting song by the clearly audible guitar and trashy tune
DevilDriver has always had those songs which the fans can just shout it at will
I think this is a fantastic album and deserves at least a zen 8 / 10 I give a 10/10 "

Wat wat wat wat wat? En waarom krijgt elk album 10 uit 10?

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 06-04-2010 0:42 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

ik begin die site echt geweldig te vinden

signature

Mark
Usericon van Mark
Posted 06-04-2010 0:45 by Mark Wijzig reactieProfiel van MarkQuote dit bericht

Het is een beetje als met die site in de jaren '90 van die game-reviews van dat zogenaamde 12-jarige gastje. Met zijn 'If you liek this gaem ur a Clownboat' en zo. Maar ik krijg het angstige gevoel dat deze site wellicht niet als grap bedoeld is...

Mottighaerd
Yarp
Usericon van Mottighaerd
Posted 06-04-2010 0:45 by Mottighaerd Wijzig reactieProfiel van MottighaerdQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/flepmelg

A zen 8? Whuuuuuuu???

Due to recent budget cuts and the continued decline of the economy, please note that The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Mark
Usericon van Mark
Posted 06-04-2010 0:46 by Mark Wijzig reactieProfiel van MarkQuote dit bericht

Goeie vibe waarschijnlijk.

Mark
Usericon van Mark
Posted 06-04-2010 0:49 by Mark Wijzig reactieProfiel van MarkQuote dit bericht

Ah ja Jeff K! Dat was hem!

http://www.somethingawful.com/hosted/jeffk/

"helo it has been a log LONG TIEM sence I haev updated my webpaeg with qualiety informatian about games and BUSTEN CAPS IN A NIGGAS ASS hahaahahahahaha becuase I was in jail serving hard tiem for a bustah!!!!! hahahaha just kidding I haev been studdying a long tiem because of BECUASE I AM BECOMEING STREET SMART SO I CAN WORK AT SONY MAKEING EVARQUEST GAMES ABOUT ELF TRAINS. Jerrys mom had a heart atack becuase shes a fat sow and her son inhales porridge for a dead man's hand on a summar's eve so she had a heart atack when her heart says "NO MORE!!!" LIEK IN TAHT MOVIE WITH JENNIFER LOPEZ WHERE SHE WAS STUCK ON TEH CEILING AND BEAT HER HUSBAN TO DEATH FOR BEING A MIGHTY GOOD MAN!!! so jeery and I had to goes to teh hospital to see her and bring her a beautifull bouquet of memories FIT FOR A KING. she is betar now but who knows if her haert will get fat and explodes again I dont and Im a doctor hahahahhaa I am just kiding I am not a doctar I am a lover"

en zo.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mark op 06-04-2010 1:10]

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 06-04-2010 1:05 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

fak... ok, da's slaapvoer

signature

altx
Iron Maiden's gonna get you
Usericon van altx
Posted 06-04-2010 8:35 by altx Wijzig reactieProfiel van altxQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 6 April 2010 0:32 schreef Mark het volgende:

Als je dat al onzin vindt, dan moet je de oorspronkelijke teksten eens lezen...

Scream for mercy // He laughs as he's watching you bleed // Killer behind you // His blood lust defies all his needs // Look out I'm coming for you!

Dit topic is 2 pagina's lang: 1 2
Index / Nieuws, actualiteit en media Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com