IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Auteur:
Topic : Broken Hope
Infaustus
Fetus Eater
Usericon van Infaustus
Posted 22-11-2002 19:11 by Infaustus Wijzig reactieProfiel van InfaustusQuote dit bericht

ik heb dus een paar nummers van broken hope op m'n pc staan
en ik vind het echt een supervette band!!

maar ik ben nog van plan er ooit cd's van te kopen

wat vinden jullie van Broken hope(vette bandnaam ook )

*edit* ik heb er maar ff een normaal band-topic van gemaakt*edit*

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 14-04-2017 1:24]

No meat is sweater

Dark_child
Killing for religion, Something I don't understand
Usericon van Dark_child
Posted 22-11-2002 19:13 by Dark_child Wijzig reactieProfiel van Dark_childQuote dit bericht

www.allmusic.com, Broken Hope, Search.

Na zelf ook nog effe snel gekeken te hebben staat The Cloning op Loathing, gewoon te vinden op www.allmusic.com

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Dark_child op 22-11-2002 19:17]

Life is Just The Road To HELL, Welcome To Dying.

Infaustus
Fetus Eater
Usericon van Infaustus
Posted 22-11-2002 19:15 by Infaustus Wijzig reactieProfiel van InfaustusQuote dit bericht

kheb em gevonden,
hartelijk bedankt!

No meat is sweater

Agamidion
Gayheid
Usericon van Agamidion
Posted 22-11-2002 19:15 by Agamidion Wijzig reactieProfiel van AgamidionQuote dit bericht

broken hope.... heb ik ooit in de baroeg gezien volgens mij was wel stoere band ze speelde toen samen met callenish circle als ik het me goed herinner

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Agamidion op 22-11-2002 19:21]

Nagels krabten bloedend, een teken van kracht door pijn.

Dark_child
Killing for religion, Something I don't understand
Usericon van Dark_child
Posted 22-11-2002 19:17 by Dark_child Wijzig reactieProfiel van Dark_childQuote dit bericht

Geen dank , Meteen zelf effe downloaden

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Dark_child op 22-11-2002 19:18]

Life is Just The Road To HELL, Welcome To Dying.

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 14-04-2017 0:48 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Tzt maar eens luisteren wat Jeremy Wagner uit de gitaren van Jeff Hanneman heeft gehaald:

Chicago death metallers BROKEN HOPE will release their new full-length album, "Mutilated And Assimilated", on June 23 via Century Media Records.

Regarding the follow-up to 2013's "Omen Of Disease", BROKEN HOPE guitarist, lyricist and founding member Jeremy Wagner says: "BROKEN HOPE studio album number seven?! Un-fucking-believable! I'm floored at how amazing our new album turned out. The songs are relentless and violent and dark and heavy — and all from a fresh and ferocious place we haven't shared before. Moreover, thanks to my new studio and the stellar work of engineering/producing Jedi — Scott Creekmore — the production is on a sonic level like we've never had in our career.

"For me personally, I feel 'Mutilated And Assimilated' is my own finest hour as a guitarist and lyricist since I formed this band as teenager. I've never felt this inspired before. The album has my strongest riffage to date, it also has Leski riffage on a few songs, it has my best friends on it, and in a crazy twist, I used Jeff Hanneman's guitars to write the album with and used them to track with in honor of his influence on myself and the world of metal."

"Mutilated And Assimilated" will be released as a limited edition CD+DVD digipak in North America and in a special edition CD+DVD digipak in Europe, as well as digital and streaming versions available on all the major outlets worldwide.

"Mutilated and Assimilated" track listing:

01. The Meek Shall Inherit Shit (02:48)
02. The Bunker (03:28)
03. Mutilated And Assimilated (03:31)
04. Outback Incest Clan (02:31)
05. Malicious Meatholes (03:50)
06. Blast Frozen (01:58)
07. The Necropants (03:14)
08. The Carrion Eaters (03:07)
09. Russian Sleep Experiment (03:15)
10. Hell's Handpuppets (02:48)
11. Beneath Antarctic Ice (01:25)
12. Swamped-In Gorehog (06:21)

BROKEN HOPE in 2015 overhauled its lineup by adding bassist Diego Soria (DISGORGE) and guitarist Matt Szlachta (DIRGE WITHIN, CHIMAIRA).

BROKEN HOPE is:

Damian Leski - Vocals
Jeremy Wagner - Guitars
Mike Miczek - Drums
Matt Szlachta - Lead Guitars
Diego Soria – Bass

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 30-05-2017 0:21 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply
http://www.zwaremetalen.com