IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Nieuws, actualiteit en media Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 3 pagina's lang: 1 2 3
Auteur:
Topic : Animal crush Vorige pagina
Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 26-02-2014 13:36 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 26 februari 2014 8:40 schreef Fusion het volgende:
Toch hebben de dames allemaal seksueel gevoelens oproepende kleding aan en apreken alle artikelen over n duidelijk seksueel component. Er is geloof ik weinig twijfel dat het om een vorm van masochisme gaat (de kijker verplaatst zich in de rol van t dier en krijgt n kick uit de vernedering en marteling).

@kleuterkop: goed dat jij je LOLZ uit verkeerde conclusies haalt dmv oppervlakkig lezen

Zo ver hada ik me nog niet ingeleefd. Lijkt me wel een aannemelijke stelling inderdaad. Misschien ook het feit dat je de macht hebt om met geld een vrouw die dingen te laten doen. Lijkt me niet dat ze het zonder publiek uit zichzelf zou doen.

signature

Fusion
The Dude? Meer De Forum Clown
Usericon van Fusion
Posted 18-10-2014 17:25 by Fusion Wijzig reactieProfiel van FusionQuote dit berichthttp://mystic.bandcamp.com/

Gaat allemaal moeizaam maar volgens mij lijkt t goed te komen met de wetgeving in de VS. Dieren martelen is geen 'freedom of speech' maar gewoon 'dieren martelen':

http://m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Appeals-court-reinstates-federal-animal-crush-5551952.php

When your people matter, menstrual health matters

Hanging garden
Usericon van Hanging garden
Posted 18-10-2014 19:28 by Hanging garden Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hanging gardenQuote dit bericht

Ik heb wel eens van het fenomeen gehoord, ik heb het gelukkig nog nooit gezien en dat wil ik graag zo houden.
Dit gaat over golven vanuit de laagste smerige diepten van het menselijke bestaan. Dat mensen het doen is verschrikkelijk, maar dat er werkelijk mensen zijn die betalen om dit soort dingen te bekijken is echt om te janken.

Fusion
Usericon van Fusion
Posted 18-10-2014 21:41 by Fusion Wijzig reactieProfiel van FusionQuote dit berichthttp://mystic.bandcamp.com/

Eens. Het is echt te ziek voor woorden. Ik heb er echt nog steeds last van, sinds ik t fenomeen 'ontdekt' heb. Ik probeer t n plekje te geven maar t lukt niet. Het is gewoom tè erg, te sadistisch, te weerzinwekkend, te ziek.

Fusion
Usericon van Fusion
Posted 20-10-2014 22:51 by Fusion Wijzig reactieProfiel van FusionQuote dit berichthttp://mystic.bandcamp.com/

Wlellicht interessant: een email wisseling tussen mij en ene Claire van de helpdesk van n site die animal crush verkoopt. Ze zijn niet illegaal daar de wetgeving in de VS voorlopig alleen crush van gewervelden minus vissen verbiedt. Ik was/ben nogal boos. Het is n email chain dus onderaan staat t eerste bericht.

Dear Claire,

Thank you for your answer, much appreciated, I mean that. However, I don't even know what to say to a person who doesn't even know what an animal is. Humans, snails, fish, mammals, all part of Animalia. My goodness, you're joking right? The fact that the US law (for now) only prohibits 'crush movies' on vertebrae excluding fish does not alter fundamental biology.

You should read more carefully as I never stated all people into soft crush (which I still think is an abomination, a big 'fuck you' to Life itself) end up watching hard crush. I did say that there's a link. As with every other fetish out there, people who engage in the more extreme versions almost always started out with the softer version. It doesn't take a genius to understand that once you're used to objectify animals as mere tools to project yourself onto and/or as receivers of torture or whatever perverted psychological deviation works for you, the step to other forms of life is much smaller.

'Arguments' like 'some clients want stuff to be taken off' and 'how nice we have a controlled environment' only confirm that fact that something is off here. It's like saying, since you like parallels, "some of our clients who like to fuck children objected to infants younger than 1 year" and saying "well, if you take away this controlled environment it may get even worse". The latter is admitting it could easily grow into something much worse and almost a veiled threat ('tolerate us, or else...'). And quite frankly, a site that sells videos in which fish get skinned alive and their eyes poked out for sexual gratification... it would be a miracle if any of your moralities would overlap with mine. Torturing fish for sexual 'pleasure', are you out of your mind??

If I were hard pressed to choose between soft and hard crush, of course I'd choose soft, and I really, REALLY appreciate you report the latter. I really do. I just still think that it's the lesser evil, but evil ninetheless.

God bless you, may you one day see how sacred life is and choose a better way of making this world a little bit better. Thanks for taking thr time to reply

Rgds,Fu

======================

Hello

Against my better judgment to responding, I will address your email as to regards some points you have addressed.

As I have already stated you will find no animals, in the sense of mammals on the site. I would advise to educate yourself as to what is actually classed as an animal before you blindly throw accusations around in reference to ‘hard crush’.
Your assumption that all crush fetishists end up into 'hard crush' is quite frankly absurd and way off the mark. It's quite typical of a misinformed person tarring everyone with the same brush. It's akin to stating all hunters will end up shooting a person etc, and yes I am referring to parallels.

For your information I abhor 'hard crush' and we have a polity in place that forbids any shop or merchant been involved in such a practise. If we find any merchant who had been involved, even if it is outside the sphere of our network, we will ban them and report them to the authorities.

There are so many deviations to this fetish from object, giantess to insects, snails, crustaceans, etc.
I will not deny there are some people who go way beyond what is acceptable in this fetish, but this is a minority rather than a majority. We actually receive requests from customers to take down certain content because they feel personally it goes too far.

I do not expect you to understand or indeed agree with what I have explained to you, if fact the opposite, a tirade of moral duty. But before you go off on a rant let me give you some food for thought.
Is it not a better choice to have a controlled environment in place to feed this addiction, or the alternative, to drive it all underground and let it flourish unimpeded.

Best wishes,

Claire.
Customer Services Representative.

======================

There was never any conversation, only you (as a spokesperson of the site) lying by denying your site depicts animals geting killed (first you mentioned 'no animals are killed' seamlessly followed by 'only snails, bugs etc'). Perhaps you personally aren't involved in the torture and killing, but you are aiding them in their horrific practices. I doubt whether you oversee the consequences of your involvement in people's path down to hard crush, in which animals that have a more aware pain sensation such as kittens, dogs etc, are beung tortured in the most painful ways (eyes stabbed out, burned alive, skinned alive etc). YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVE. I've never written that to any website or anyone else before. Live and let live,  if only the other literally sticks to that second one ..

======================

Hello

Actually, you make too many assumptions in your analysis;

Firstly, I personally do not produce any videos, I simply answer support questions.
Secondly, this site has been up for nearly 9 years and I have no doubt is monitored quite heavily by factions wishing to find a way to close it down. 

Also, you are now deviating from a path of mature debate to a one of childish name calling. As a result I will now be terminating this conversation.

Best wishes,

Claire.

======================

Hi there,

Unfortunately, within current law, I'm inclined to yes. But rest assured that I see the lack of empathy for other living creatures behind your curtious call to entitlement to opinion. You are a murderer, and not even for food, but for perverted sexual gratification. No, worse, you are a torturer and that makes you about the worst of the worst.

I'll fight your ways legally as much as I can, and I'll report your websites to all organisations that fight the same fight.

I'll pray for a change in your heart that will make you gain back your respect of and love for life.

Rgds, Fu

======================

Hello

You are quite entitled to your opinion, I trust you can afford me that in return.

Best wishes,

Claire.
Customer Services Representative.

=============

======================.

There are no animals been killed or otherwise on the website, this is illegal and we do not allow it. What you will find is insects, crustaceans, snails, earth worms etc.

Whilst we appreciate it is not to the taste or understanding to people who are not involved in this type of niche fetish, it is however within the limits of the law. 
Likewise, shooting wild deer, boar, buffalo, geese bears etc for fun is not my idea of an ideal world, it is something that I have to live with because it is within the law.

Best wishes,

Claire.

======================

Concerning: COMPLAINT

Torturing animals you sick perverted and pathetic people. Your lack of empathy is sickening and you are a danger to society.

iPim
rijdt Negatieveling approved
Usericon van iPim
Posted 20-10-2014 23:01 by iPim (Administrator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van iPimQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 20 oktober 2014 22:51 schreef Fusion het volgende:
If I were hard pressed

Ach, wat verschrikkelijk triest dat dit überhaupt bestaat.

Vladimir: That passed the time. Estragon: It would have passed in any case.

Fusion
Usericon van Fusion
Posted 20-10-2014 23:07 by Fusion Wijzig reactieProfiel van FusionQuote dit berichthttp://mystic.bandcamp.com/

No pun intended Zeker niet als je weet (en hebt gezien) dat t nogal in is een dier (konijnen zijn favo, maar ook katten en honden) heel langzaam tussen 2 glazen platen te pletten, zodat langzaam ingewanden via de mond eruit komen, oogjes eruit poppen etx. F***ing sickos. Echt ik zou ze allemaal stuk voor stuk onder handen willen nemen.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Fusion op 21-10-2014 9:56]

iPim
rijdt Negatieveling approved
Usericon van iPim
Posted 20-10-2014 23:32 by iPim (Administrator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van iPimQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 20 oktober 2014 23:07 schreef Fusion het volgende:
No pun intended Zeker niet als je weet (en hebt gezien) dat t nogal in is een dier (konijnen zijn favo, maar ook katten en honden) heel langzaam tussen 2 glazen platen te pletten, zodat langzaam ingewanden via de mond eruit komen, oogjes eruit poppen etx. F***ing sickos. Echt ik zou ze allemaal stuk voor stuk onder handen willen nemen.

Vladimir: That passed the time. Estragon: It would have passed in any case.

WMP
Usericon van WMP
Posted 21-10-2014 0:23 by WMP Wijzig reactieProfiel van WMPQuote dit bericht

Jammer van dat irrelevante 'life is sacred' bullshit. Dat is complete onzin. Zeker uit biologisch oogpunt, en aangezien je net dat aanhaalt om je punt te maken.

Fusion
Usericon van Fusion
Posted 21-10-2014 9:56 by Fusion Wijzig reactieProfiel van FusionQuote dit berichthttp://mystic.bandcamp.com/

Ook jij mag je mening hebben. Jammer alleen dat je precies dezelfde fout maakt als waar je mij op wijst: je verpakt hem als een feit.

Fusion
Usericon van Fusion
Posted 20-02-2016 21:13 by Fusion Wijzig reactieProfiel van FusionQuote dit berichthttp://mystic.bandcamp.com/

Gerechtigheid, maar vooral, een zege voor de Amerikaanse wetgeving omtrent deze materie:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Videographer-gets-50-years-in-animal-crush-videos-6833505.php

Eindelijk. Maar er is op t zgn. dark web nog steeds animal crush en zogenaamde hurtcore (waarin baby's en kleuters gemarteld en verkracht worden) te krijgen. Hopelijk zijn de geruchten waar dat de FBI volledig in t dark web is geinfiltreerd en zullen er veel arrestaties volgen. Zoals bijv deze spraakmakende zaak:

www.smh.com.aua/national/melbourne-hurtcore-paedophile-master-matthew-graham-outed-as-lux-20150909-gjiuga.html

WMP
Usericon van WMP
Posted 20-02-2016 21:57 by WMP Wijzig reactieProfiel van WMPQuote dit bericht

Toch wel weer cliché dat de junkie die de daadwerkelijke martelingen en moorden uitvoerde, met gebruikmaking van het aloude zielige misbruikverhaal, maar 10 jaar krijgt.

Fusion
Usericon van Fusion
Posted 21-02-2016 7:48 by Fusion Wijzig reactieProfiel van FusionQuote dit berichthttp://mystic.bandcamp.com/

Fusion
Usericon van Fusion
Posted 23-02-2016 17:44 by Fusion Wijzig reactieProfiel van FusionQuote dit berichthttp://mystic.bandcamp.com/

Dit artikel geeft meer inzicht in de reden voor de lagere straf voor die vrouw:

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/what-we-learned-from-the-crush-video-trial-updated-8158284

Dit topic is 3 pagina's lang: 1 2 3
Index / Nieuws, actualiteit en media Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com