IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 4 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4
Auteur:
Topic : The Project Hate MCMXCIX Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
Lubridium
Usericon van Lubridium
Posted 13-03-2008 22:22 by Lubridium Wijzig reactieProfiel van LubridiumQuote dit bericht

de industrial invloeden in het laatste album zijn echt awesome!

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 13-03-2008 22:22 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

schitterend!

signature

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 23-03-2009 23:00 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Weer een te gekke plaat in het verschiet...

THE PROJECT HATE Completes Work On New Album - Mar. 23, 2009

THE PROJECT HATE — the Swedish band featuring vocalist Jörgen Sandström (ex-ENTOMBED, GRAVE), guitarist Lord K. Philipson (GOD AMONG INSECTS, ex-LEUKEMIA), bassist Michael Håkansson (ENGEL, ex-EVERGREY), singer Jo Enckell (IGNORANCE BLISS), guitarist Anders Bertilsson (RUIN, COLDWORKER) and drummer Thomas Ohlsson (KAMTJATKA, AXENSTAR, SEVEN WISHES, CELLOUT) — has finished mixing its new album with Dan Swanö (NIGHTINGALE, EDGE OF SANITY, BLOODBATH) at Unisound in Örebro, Sweden. The CD will be released later in the year via Vic Records. The artwork and booklet design is being handled by Statik Majik.

THE PROJECT HATE's last CD, "In Hora Mortis Nostræ", was released in September 2007 via Stormvox Records, the label owned by Swedish actor Peter Stormare.

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Dentz
Usericon van Dentz
Posted 23-03-2009 23:01 by Dentz Wijzig reactieProfiel van DentzQuote dit bericht

Goed nieuws.

... Ik houd niet zo van metal door mijn grindcore.

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 24-03-2009 9:00 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

buiten het laatste album ken ik extreem blij met dit project

signature

Dentz
Usericon van Dentz
Posted 24-03-2009 11:05 by Dentz Wijzig reactieProfiel van DentzQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 24 maart 2009 9:00 schreef Hypnos het volgende:

buiten het laatste album ken ik extreem blij met dit project

Idd ja, die laatste vond ik de mindere in de reeks.

... Ik houd niet zo van metal door mijn grindcore.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 17-05-2009 12:45 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

THE PROJECT HATE: New Song Posted Online - May 16, 2009

A new THE PROJECT HATE track, "You Come To Me Through Hell", can be heard in the YouTube clip below. It is also available for free download at this location.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QU5OTZCX

Commented the band: "Included in this song are backing vocalists L.G. Petrov of the legendary ENTOMBED, Christian Älvestam (ex-SCAR SYMMETRY) and super hero Martin van Drunen of HAIL OF BULLETS and ASPHYX (also responsible for the vocals and bass on one of death metal's absolute classics, 'Consuming Impulse', by PESTILENCE). Three people we admire and respect — we can't thank them enough for their contributions. Also, as in all the other tunes on the [forthcoming THE PROJECT HATE] album, there's a fantastic guitar solo by Mike Wead (KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE and so forth)."

THE PROJECT HATE is the Swedish band featuring vocalist Jörgen Sandström (VICIOUS ART, KRUX, ex-ENTOMBED, GRAVE), guitarist Lord K. Philipson (TORTURE DIVISION, ex-GOD AMONG INSECTS, HOUSE OF USHER, LEUKEMIA), bassist Michael Håkansson (ex-ENGEL, EVERGREY), singer Jo Enckell (SIREN ON), guitarist Anders Bertilsson (COLDWORKER) and drummer Thomas Ohlsson (ex-KAMTJATKA, AXENSTAR, SEVEN WISHES, CELLOUT). The group's new album, "The Lustrate Process", will be released on July 6 via Vic Records. The artwork and booklet design was handled by Statik Majik and can be viewed below.

"The Lustrate Process" track listing:

01. Descend Into The Pits Of Eternal Possession
02. You Come To Me Through Hell
03. See The Filth Become Flames In This Furnace
04. Our Wrath Will Rain Down From The Sky
05. The Locust Principles
06. Arise To His World Of Infamy
07. The Burial Of Gods

Guest musicians:

Mike Wead (MERCYFUL FATE, KING DIAMOND) - solos
Pär Fransson (CARNAL GRIEF) - solos
Martin van Drunen (ASPHYX, ex-PESTILENCE) - vocals
Christian Älvestam (ex-SCAR SYMMETRY) - vocals
L.G. Petrov (ENTOMBED) - vocals
Johan Hegg (AMON AMARTH) - vocals
Robban Eriksson - vocals

"The Lustrate Process" was mixed and mastered by Dan Swanö at Unisound in Örebro, Sweden.

THE PROJECT HATE's last CD, "In Hora Mortis Nostræ", was released in September 2007 via Stormvox Records, the label owned by Swedish actor Peter Stormare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWG-7S5NOXA&feature=player_embedded

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 17-05-2009 12:46 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

signature

invictis
Usericon van invictis
Posted 17-05-2009 13:52 by invictis Wijzig reactieProfiel van invictisQuote dit bericht

ja heerlijk weer, kom maar op met die schijf!

Zo hé, is dit topic toch maar mooi getransformeerd van eenzijdig gebral van Invictus in een ware echte op ervaringen en feiten gebaseerde discussie.

VM Saldiac
lulhannes
Usericon van VM Saldiac
Posted 12-06-2009 22:27 by VM Saldiac Wijzig reactieProfiel van VM SaldiacQuote dit bericht

Plaat inmiddels door het internet uitgebracht. Klinkt weer erg lekker.

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 01-10-2010 10:04 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

Het solowerk van zangeres Jonna (Siren On) is best mooi

signature

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 07-11-2010 17:56 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Altijd goed nieuws dit

THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX Completes Work On New Album - Nov. 6, 2010

THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX — the Swedish band featuring Jörgen Sandström (vocals; VICIOUS ART, KRUX, ex-ENTOMBED, GRAVE), Lord K. Philipson (guitar; TORTURE DIVISION, ex-GOD AMONG INSECTS, HOUSE OF USHER, LEUKEMIA), Anders Bertilsson (guitar; COLDWORKER), Tobben Gustafsson (drums; TORTURE DIVISION, VOMITORY) and Portuguese vocalist Ms. Roque (a.k.a. Ruby Roque of WITCHBREED) — has completed work on its sevent halbum for an early 2011 release via Season of Mist. The CD was mixed and mastered by Swedish producer and multi-intrumentalist Dan Swanö (EDGE OF SANITY, BLOODBATH, NIGHTINGALE) and will contain six songs with a running time of over 60 minutes.

Commented Philipson: "The seventh album in our career is completed, and what a fuckin' album it turned out to be.

"Just some months ago we were actually wondering if this recording would see the day at all. The Haters showed us that it most likely would have, even if it would happen as an exclusive download-thing only. I can never thank you guys enough for that and will state that it’s one of the best moments in my career to see such support from a very dedicated fan-base. Thank you so much.

"Everything has worked according to plan during this recording. I told everyone involved when I needed their contributions and they all nailed it way before deadline. Dan Swanö and me needed to have the master on November 8 — we did it the day before. Now it's all up to Season Of Mist to make the best out of it and deliver this phenomenon to your local record dealer 'coz you will want the real product with Marko Saarelainen's astonishing booklet. If not for that, you want the real thing so we can actually sell some albums and be able to record a new one in the future with a happy label behind us. After all these years we deserve it, and Season Of Mist deserves it for believing in us. Think about that when you steal it from the net with no intention of buying it.

"Six insane tunes with a combined running-time of over 60 minutes with easily the best fuckin' production I have ever heard out of Swanö's Unisound. That guy sure knows what I want by now and it's, as stated earlier, a miracle he's not making a complete luxurious living out of his studio. Just wait until you hear it, people…

"Thank you so much, Dan.

"And it's soon time for you guys to hear what Ruby's brought into THE PROJECT HATE. Trust me on the fact when I say that this is how we should have sounded 12 years ago when we started THE PROJECT HATE. She is one of the two final pieces of the puzzle to make my vision complete. The other one is, of course, The Golden One — Tobias Gustafsson. The work he's done on the album is just amazing. For the first time ever it feels like we have a real drummer and a real vocalist. It took a few years to come to this point, but hey — we all start somewhere, haha… And I don't even have to say that J's done his best vocal effort ever. Again. And Mike Wead's solos are just… wow. I can never express my gratitude enough to the people involved in THE PROJECT HATE.

"But to further talk about the masterpiece at hand, 'coz a masterpiece it is… I can guarantee you that you will notice the diabolical atmosphere I have been referring to during the process of writing and recording this album. I can also guarantee that you have never experienced THE PROJECT HATE on this superior level up until now. In a few months you will see, and you will agree.

"As soon as Season Of Mist's promo department give us their 'go' you will get the album title, street date and perhaps something else you might find interesting.

"Up until then, brace yourself for complete annihilation come 2011 and the release of this recording."

THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX recently parted ways with Vic Records "due to the financial situation and the complete lack of record sales for smaller record labels," according to a statement released by the band.

THE PROJECT HATE's last album, "The Lustrate Process", was released in July 2009 via Vic. The CD was mixed and mastered by Dan Swanö at Unisound in Örebro, Sweden. The artwork and booklet design was handled by Statik Majik.

MetalMitch1992
Nacho Libre
Usericon van MetalMitch1992
Posted 07-11-2010 19:53 by MetalMitch1992 Wijzig reactieProfiel van MetalMitch1992Quote dit berichthttp://www.metalmitch.web-log.nl

Strak! De vorige platen van TPH waren uitstekend. Hopelijk haalt de nieuwe hetzelfde niveau. Ik luister nog graag naar Armageddon March Eternal en The Lustrate Process

I was ancient when your ancestors were naught but protoplasmic slime!!!

Trey
Usericon van Trey
Posted 07-12-2010 18:53 by Trey Wijzig reactieProfiel van TreyQuote dit berichthttp://metalportal.hyves.nl

Onlangs is al de releasedatum bekendgemaakt (14 februari 2011). Nu zijn ook de track listing en het artwork onthuld:

1. Iesus Nazarenus, Servus Mei
2. They Shall All Be Witnesses
3. A Revelation Of Desecrated Heavens
4. Summoning Majestic War
5. The Serpent Crowning Ritual
6. Bring Forth Purgatory

Bron: http://season-of-mist.com/bands/project-hate-mcmxcix-the

Eerlijk gezegd, vind ik de hoes niet zo heel fraai...

Mottighaerd
Yarp
Usericon van Mottighaerd
Posted 07-12-2010 20:19 by Mottighaerd Wijzig reactieProfiel van MottighaerdQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/flepmelg

Vond ik van The Lustrate Process ook niet. Zolang de muziek gewoon als vanouds rost vind ik het best
Ze hebben er iig lekker de vaart in zitten mbt nieuwe releases.

Due to recent budget cuts and the continued decline of the economy, please note that The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Trey
Usericon van Trey
Posted 05-01-2011 11:00 by Trey Wijzig reactieProfiel van TreyQuote dit berichthttp://metalportal.hyves.nl

De vierde track wordt alvast als teaser door het platenlabel aangeboden. Het nummer kan hier worden gedownload: www.season-of-mist.com//common/downloads/TheProjectHateMCMXCIX/The-Project-Hate-MCMXCIX-Summoning-Majestic-War.mp3

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 05-01-2011 16:19 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

thanx

signature

Ascendant Grotesque
Usericon van Ascendant Grotesque
Posted 17-03-2011 13:37 by Ascendant Grotesque (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Ascendant GrotesqueQuote dit bericht

Ik word echt schijtziek van deze CD! De hele frikking tijd hetzelfde! Best gaaf concept en sound enzo, maar damn wat saai wordt het zo

Ik ben een beetje klaar met deze band, oude CD's hadden dat eigenlijk ook al. Laat ze lekker alleen EP'tjes uitbrengen ofzo ipv die gruwelijk te lange albums met 10 miljoen miljard keer dezelfde riffjes en op- en afbouw.

DAMN.

edit: dat gekweel van dat kutwijf ook, BEK HOUDEN TRUT

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Ascendant Grotesque op 17-03-2011 13:42]

I wish I was a butterfly

Nimbus
Usericon van Nimbus
Posted 17-03-2011 13:45 by Nimbus Wijzig reactieProfiel van NimbusQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 17 maart 2011 13:37 schreef Ascendant Grotesque het volgende:

Jaja inderdaad, zit net even die mp3 hierboven te luisteren, wat ruk zeg.

Ascendant Grotesque
Posted 17-03-2011 13:45 by Ascendant Grotesque (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Ascendant GrotesqueQuote dit bericht

Ik vond het voor even wel wat hebben, maar komt me nu totaal de strot uit.

I wish I was a butterfly

Ralph
GROTE ENGE TOR
Usericon van Ralph
Posted 17-03-2011 13:49 by Ralph (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van RalphQuote dit berichthttp://soundsfromthedarkside.com

quote:
Ik word echt schijtziek van deze CD! De hele frikking tijd hetzelfde! Best gaaf concept en sound enzo, maar damn wat saai wordt het zo

Ik ben een beetje klaar met deze band, oude CD's hadden dat eigenlijk ook al. Laat ze lekker alleen EP'tjes uitbrengen ofzo ipv die gruwelijk te lange albums met 10 miljoen miljard keer dezelfde riffjes en op- en afbouw.

DAMN.

Is het geen fase?

Zo heb ik namelijk in een kutbui Angel Dust van Faith No More doormidden gebroken omdat zowel de muziek als Mike Patton (die best wel eens de neiging heeft stierlijk irritant te zijn) me enorm op de heupen werkten. Achteraf idioot natuurlijk, maar op dat moment werd ik er helemaal zielig van.

http://soundsfromthedarkside.com "GEICO does not cover Autobot Matrix of Leaderships."

Ascendant Grotesque
Posted 17-03-2011 13:50 by Ascendant Grotesque (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Ascendant GrotesqueQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 17 maart 2011 13:49 schreef Ralph het volgende:
Is het geen fase?

Nee, dit heeft zich langzaamaan ontwikkeld.
quote:
Zo heb ik namelijk in een kutbui Angel Dust van Faith No More doormidden gebroken omdat zowel de muziek als Mike Patton (die best wel eens de neiging heeft stierlijk irritant te zijn) me enorm op de heupen werkten. Achteraf idioot natuurlijk, maar op dat moment werd ik er helemaal zielig van.

Da's gewoon stom

I wish I was a butterfly

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 17-03-2011 13:54 by spectre Wijzig reactieProfiel van spectreQuote dit bericht

quote:

DAMN.

Ik heb enkel de allereerste ergens stoffig in de kast staan, er is werkelijk geen reet aan hoewel het eerst best overdonderend klinkt. SAAI

Ik ben een romanticus en zo'n James Bond sigaret lijkt mij wel wat

Ralph
GROTE ENGE TOR
Usericon van Ralph
Posted 17-03-2011 13:54 by Ralph (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van RalphQuote dit berichthttp://soundsfromthedarkside.com

quote:
Op 17 maart 2011 13:50 schreef Ascendant Grotesque het volgende:
Da's gewoon stom

/eens.

http://soundsfromthedarkside.com "GEICO does not cover Autobot Matrix of Leaderships."

Ascendant Grotesque
Posted 17-03-2011 13:55 by Ascendant Grotesque (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Ascendant GrotesqueQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 17 maart 2011 13:54 schreef spectre het volgende:
Ik heb enkel de allereerste ergens stoffig in de kast staan, er is werkelijk geen reet aan hoewel het eerst best overdonderend klinkt. SAAI

Jaoh, om dat overdonderende en de enkele gave nummers zag ik het eerst nog door de vingers. Maar ik heb zo'n gevoel dat dat nu afgelopen is
quote:
Op 17 maart 2011 13:54 schreef Ralph het volgende:
/eens.

Hoe vind je hem irritant eigenlijk? Kan het me voorstellen, hoor, het is nogal een mannetje. Maar ik vraag me af wat er bij jou dan misklikte

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Ascendant Grotesque op 17-03-2011 13:55]

I wish I was a butterfly

Dit topic is 4 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com