G E B R U I K E R S    P R O F I E L

Username: bor
Voornaam: ...
Volledige naam: ...
Op ZM sinds: Woensdag 10 Maart 2004 - 13:49.01
Geslacht: M
Geboortedatum: Vrijdag 20 December 1985
Homepage: n/a
Interesses / hobbies: What would Brian Boitano do.. if he was here right now? He'd make a plan, and he'd follow through.. That's what Brian Boitano'd do! When Brian Boitano was in the Olympics Skating for the gold.. He did two Salchows and a Triple-Lutz While wearing a blindfold.. When Brian Boitano was in the Alps Fighting Grizzly Bears.. He used his magical fire breath And saved the maidens fair.. So what would Brian Boitano do.. If he were here today? I'm sure he'd kick an ass or two.. That's what Brian Boitano'd do! All I wants this V-Chip out of me, it has censored my vocabulary.. And I just want my mom to stop fighting everyone.. For Wendy I'll be an activist too, cos that's what Brian Boitano'd do! What would Brian Boitano do? He'd call all the kids in town And tell them to unite for truth.. That's what Brian Boitano'd do! When Brian Boitano travelled through time To the year 3010.. He fought the Evil Robot King and saved the Human Race again And when Brian Boitano built the pyramids He beat up Kublah Khan.. Cos Brian Boitano doesn't take shit from a-ny-bo-dy! Lets get all the kids together.. And unite to stop our moms! And we'll save Terrance and Phillip too.. Cos that's what Brian Boitano'd do! And we'll save Terrance and Phillip too.. Cos that's what Brian Boitano'd do... That's what Brian Boitano'd do!
Totaal aantal posts:
Signature: We live in a world where people would rather close their eyes than ever admit that we're anything but civilized
Sub titel: Drommels, Drommels en nog eens Drommels
User icon: Usericon van bor
http://www.zwaremetalen.com