IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 3 pagina's lang: 1 2 3
Auteur:
Topic : Kroda Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
Hub de Gallier
Usericon van Hub de Gallier
Posted 29-12-2008 19:35 by Hub de Gallier Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hub de GallierQuote dit bericht

Een mooi iets om naar uit te kijken

Hub de Gallier RIP 17-03-2013

Vampire John
alias Lord Neithan
Usericon van Vampire John
Posted 29-12-2008 21:58 by Vampire John Wijzig reactieProfiel van Vampire JohnQuote dit berichthttp://www.lordsofmetal.nl; http://www.myspace.com/neithan_666; www.dynamo666.nl

Hebben hebben hebben: de vorige twee platen bevielen mij uitstekend!

Metal zonder gitaren is als een bordeel zonder hoeren, en dat is ook maar gewoon een huis...

Hub de Gallier
Posted 27-03-2009 18:30 by Hub de Gallier Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hub de GallierQuote dit bericht

In juni zal Kroda een tweetal optredens doen in Duitsland en Oostenrijk. Aangezien beide shows vooralsnog geheim gehouden worden om 'problemen' te voorkomen zal ik nog effe wachten met data en exacte locaties door te geven. Maar feit is dat Kroda bevestigd is voor beide dagen. Gaat erg gaaf worden om Kroda eindelijk eens live te zien!!!!!

runtothehills
aka Bonesaw
Usericon van runtothehills
Posted 06-05-2009 13:24 by runtothehills Wijzig reactieProfiel van runtothehillsQuote dit bericht

Ik kom er wat laat mee aan.Maar die live in lemberg is echt geweldig!

Volgens mij kunnen ze in het vervolg maar beter live cd's gaan maken.Ik vind de nummers nu zelfs beter uit de verf komen, zonder dat wat overgeproduceerde geluid.De stem van eisenslav vind ik ook super klinken.

Dat cd/dvd pakket is dat al uit? Heeft iemand het al in bezit?

Hub de Gallier
Posted 30-06-2009 9:12 by Hub de Gallier Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hub de GallierQuote dit bericht

Een statement van Eisenslav:

Witch-hunt and holy inquisition?!

As everyone should already know, in the beginning of European mini-tour, KRODA band was attacked by a bunch of jackals before the gig in Warsaw, Poland. We were changing our clothes dressing in concert uniform and just took away our stuff from mini-bus in the street near club. At this time, rain of glass bottles fell upon us... Right then, attackers used pepper-sprays and tried to beat us by telescopic cudgels. They were in red and black masks and shouted «AFA!», so we’ve made a conclusion about what subculture they belong to.

Before this event, we were not too interested in this movement, but after things that happened, we studied their websites deeper. We have found there a lot of mentions about our band defined as NSBM. It would be good to make a brief digression to the history of music (not for antifa, but for listeners of Pagan Metal, and Metal music in general).

It seems antifa don’t know what is NSBM, if they use this stereotype towards our band. NSBM are bands like DER STURMER or THOR'S HAMMER, for example; i.e. formations where basic themes are political and social aspects, aesthetics of Third Reich etc. But KRODA (even purely stylistics-wise) is Pagan Metal. In difference from NSBM, in Pagan Metal (just look at the name, it’s obvious) there’s no political component. Lyrical side of Pagan Metal is Antiquity, Traditionalism, Ancestral Roots Pride (those able to read – just look at KRODA texts published on our official site). And still we want to say that our group is OUT of modern politics.

During the last time, Metal scene is infiltrated by left-side punks with their poor, perverted understanding of metal and its aesthetics. Their knowledge about facts and concepts of metal genres are narrow, but despite their profanity, those people (practically aliens to metal subculture) are trying to dictate their ultimatum conditions to Metal bands; trying to sort the bands (according to their "punk" concepts) and separate them into "correct" and "incorrect". And the bands, defined by those conceptually/politically/musically incompetent marginals as “non-correct”, are exposed to physical and psychological attacks of "anti-fascists". In general, those antifa “people” don’t listen to Metal music at all, but they already wish to dictate what music we have to play, what we must sing, what gigs we can go to, and which concerts are not to be visited. They command to zines, distributors and labels – who must be boycotted, and who are to be promoted. They know nothing about the concept of our creativity, but their sick ideas make them desperately try to prevent our gigs, try to beat fans of Pagan Metal at random; aspire to harm musicians in every possible way, to trouble us, damage our stuff, cars, instruments, our Metal clubs and concert equipment. They act like a riot rampage gang, while their official propaganda is anti-violence. They struggle for something like equality, but in fact, someone is «more equal» for them. Everywhere, they declare their aspiration to preserve another cultures, but at the same time they promote destruction of own European culture in every possible way. Those people stepped too far and lost the feeling of reality. They are just lazy fuckers who want nothing to do, so they seek the enemies everywhere, suspicious to any runic inscription on T-shirts, disks etc. They are going to continue their insolent dictate and force us all to accept their idiotic "conditions" and "demands". The only thing they understand is brutal force. Until Pagan Metal fans, bands and gigs promoters/organizers are tolerate this leftist riot, it will just grow, though even here and now this is almost a red terror.

Everyone who obediently agrees with cancels and impossibility of fave bands gigs, everyone who estimate the "conditions" dictated by aggressive bunch of shameless red hooligans, everyone who directly or indirectly submits to the "regime” those strangers try to impose to the whole Pagan Metal scene – they all just unwillingly support the further escalation of this brutal tyranny and oppression of our interests.

Today, some punk scum dictate you what music you have to listen, what concerts to visit, what clothes is “allowed to wear” and what is “prohibited”, what bands we can act with and who are “wrong” - tomorrow they will ask you for report what you eat, what books do you read, what do you think about, what words did you say, with whom do you make love, where do you live and how much money you earn. We are the only ones to take back our right to listen the music we want, to go to the gigs we wish to visit.

If you want to be yourself and act following your heart – so it’s time to say "stop" to antifa riot in Pagan Metal.
It’s time to be self-organized and strike back in reply to any act of insolent leftists. Let it be tradition and a rule among your friends to come at gigs together, in well-organized SOBER groups. Watch the concert hall. By yourself, kick antifa spies away from halls and clubs, kick away every boor trying to confuse you when you listening to music. If those people don’t respect our rights, our fave bands and our Ancestral Faith – so it’s their own guilt, and we don’t wanna tolerate their intervention anymore. In the street you must always have all the self-defense stuff allowed in your country. If someone try to attack - you have a right to self-defense, to use all the possible means to protect yourself and your relatives. Having some times received a strong straight repulse from numerous Pagan Metal fans, red ass bastards will think thrice – is it good idea to make us trouble next time. Let them protect gay-parades and rastafarian marches. If that brainless goblins consider scientific terms "Aryan" and "Race" associated with "fascism", if traditional European Runes and Sunwheels are "nazism" – so let them not even try to discuss the themes of Black and Pagan Metal at all.

Summing up: We call all the listeners, musicians, labels, zines connected with Pagan and Black Metal to answer every antifa boycott of our music and bands with counter boycott. Don’t let them manipulate you! Don’t let them to destroy Pagan Metal subculture and our European traditional culture. Strike them back on psychological and bureaucratic level, as well as by physical action. Gangs of that scum must be recognized as criminal and determined as «outlaw» as they already done it with you for a long time. Guilty will be punished.

Glory to Our Gods!
Eisenslav/Kroda

Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 30-06-2009 16:12 by Onweerwolf Wijzig reactieProfiel van OnweerwolfQuote dit bericht

Tsja...

Extreem-rechts, extreem-links, ik vind het allebei erg jammer.

De antifa heeft m.i. gelijk dat Kroda echt niet helemaal zuiver op de graad is maar hun reactie daarop slaat natuurlijk nergens op, zeker als het gaat om fysiek geweld.

Ik geloof wel dat Kroda als act niet bedoeld is om politieke ideeen te verspreiden maar ik vind het gezeur van Eisenslav dat je terug moet slaan en klaar moet zijn om je op elk moment te verdedigen tegen die 'leftist-scummies' echter net zo debiel als wat de antifa zelf doet.

Laat iedereen lekker in zijn waarde.

Op 24 november 2016 16:00 schreef F.Jacobse het volgende: Ik vind het veels te plat.

Hub de Gallier
Posted 15-12-2009 18:02 by Hub de Gallier Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hub de GallierQuote dit bericht

Vandaag eindelijk de "5 Jahren Kulturkampf" houten box met CD en DVD binnen....en het was het wachten meer dan waard

Heidens Hart
Usericon van Heidens Hart
Posted 16-12-2009 17:34 by Heidens Hart Wijzig reactieProfiel van Heidens HartQuote dit berichthttp://www.heidenshart.com

Heb nog een paar laatste exemplaren van de 'Cry to me river' lp met bonusnummer op voorraad: heidenshart.nl.nu

Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 05-06-2011 18:34 by Onweerwolf Wijzig reactieProfiel van OnweerwolfQuote dit bericht

De nieuwe Kroda, getiteld Schwarzpfad, is een feit.

Tracklist:

1. Schwarzpfad I (First Snow) 09:43
2. Schwarzpfad II (Universal Provenances) 11:46
3. Schwarzpfad III (Forefather of Hangmen) 10:21
4. Schwarzpfad IV (Heil Ragnarok!) 11:22
5. Schwarzpfad V (Cold Aurora) 07:16

Het is weer een hele sterke plaat geworden, die eigenlijk gewoon verder gaat waar Fimbulvinter ophield. Geen vernieuwing maar ook zeker geen achteruitgang. Snoeiharde pagan black, gedragen door prachtige melodieuze riffs die dan weer ondersteunt worden door de over agressieve zang (die heel soms een beetje clean wordt) en dan weer door de typische folky fluitjes en keys. Wederom een groot compliment voor de fantastische productie die de releases van deze band duidelijk naar een hoger niveau helpen.

Wel moet ik zeggen dat ik enigszins hoop dat een volgende release ietwat meer experiment met zich mee gaat brengen want het kunstje is nu wel bekend. Een vooruitgang zoals Nokturnal Mortum op hun laatste plaat liet horen zou voor Kroda ook in het vat moeten zitten. Aan de muzikaliteit ontbreekt het niet.

4 pagan black pareltjes en een afsluitend (licht overbodig) ambient stuk maken dit weer tot een release die de meeste bands in dit genre volledig het nakijken geeft.

Op 24 november 2016 16:00 schreef F.Jacobse het volgende: Ik vind het veels te plat.

Count Usher
"The Beige Sisters of Premenstrual Agony."
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 05-06-2011 19:12 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

Wie speelt er nu gitaar, keys en de folk-dingetjes? Viterzgir is immers uit de band en hij nam dat voor zijn rekening.

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 05-06-2011 19:16 by Onweerwolf Wijzig reactieProfiel van OnweerwolfQuote dit bericht

Om eerlijk te zijn weet ik dat niet.

Mottighaerd
Yarp
Usericon van Mottighaerd
Posted 05-06-2011 19:28 by Mottighaerd Wijzig reactieProfiel van MottighaerdQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/flepmelg

Kroda

En oeh, een nieuwe cd, binnenkort maar eens beluisteren dan.
Ik vind het hoesje wel gaaf trouwens.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mottighaerd op 05-06-2011 19:30]

Due to recent budget cuts and the continued decline of the economy, please note that The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Count Usher
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 05-06-2011 21:52 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

Godver die nieuwe is idd gaaf. Asap bestellen.

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Northward
Usericon van Northward
Posted 06-06-2011 18:40 by Northward Wijzig reactieProfiel van NorthwardQuote dit bericht

Die nieuwe is echt matig.
Heb het ook met deze band wel weer gehad

Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 06-06-2011 21:46 by Onweerwolf Wijzig reactieProfiel van OnweerwolfQuote dit bericht

Tweede luisterbeurt en ik doe hem hierboven misschien toch iets te kort want dit is toch wel echt heel erg uitstekend weer.

Count Usher
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 06-06-2011 22:40 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 6 juni 2011 18:40 schreef Northward het volgende:
Die nieuwe is echt matig.
Heb het ook met deze band wel weer gehad

Snob.

Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 06-06-2011 23:01 by Onweerwolf Wijzig reactieProfiel van OnweerwolfQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 6 juni 2011 22:40 schreef Count Usher het volgende:
Snob.

Dat krijg je, als bands een beetje mogen ruiken aan succes dan haken de echte kvltige frostbitten die-hards al snel af.

Hub de Gallier
Posted 16-06-2011 14:51 by Hub de Gallier Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hub de GallierQuote dit bericht

En die kut linkse hippies van de Antifa gaan maar door

KRODA selfcancellation in Austrian Northern Lights Festival 2011

We decided to cancel the participation of KRODA in the Northern Lights festival 2011, to allow the organizers of the festival to hold it properly. We would like to note that as the result of examination of security service in Austria, the police and other competent bodies, KRODA was not considered a "fascist," "extremist" or any other "wrong and incorrect" band, and legislatively our performance is not prohibited. However, to once and for all save the promoters of this magnificent festival from the fascist-"anti-fascists" dictature that have encircled them, spreading in the Austrian (and other) media slander and false information about our involvement in politics, we remove ourselves from the list of bands participating in the fest. The festival must take place! If, among the visitors of the fest, there are people for whom the main reason of the visit to the festival was seeing KRODA, we still urge you not to return the tickets and to come and support this rare festival that is not afraid to contradict the "inquisition" and "witch hunters". Hail Northern Lights!

The situation clearly demonstrates that we are not allowed to play openly in legal events, stating the name of our horde in announcements and posters. But when we are playing at private gigs, then it is treated by "antifa" in their stupid articles like the fact that we participate in the "wrong concerts," playing there with "wrong and incorrect groups". "Wrongness" here, of course, is dictated solely by defective notions of "anti-fascists", who are far from understanding the subculture of Black / Pagan Metal. But we have already written about this two years ago.

Finally, remember that our concerts in Poland and the Czech Republic will surely take place.

Heil Ragnarok!
Fuck off "antifa"!

Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 16-06-2011 15:33 by Onweerwolf Wijzig reactieProfiel van OnweerwolfQuote dit bericht

Tsja, niets nieuws onder de zon.

Hub de Gallier
Posted 16-06-2011 18:35 by Hub de Gallier Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hub de GallierQuote dit bericht

Niets nieuws onder de zon maar wat onbegrijpelijk is dat ook een band als Kroda al zo aangepakt word. Met Temnozor' kan men zoiets nog wel verwachten vanwege het dubieuze verleden maar Kroda kan men totaal niet vergelijken met eerdergenoemde aangezien ze totaal geen dubieus verleden hebben noch zich bezig hielden met andere dubieuze zaken.

Count Usher
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 16-06-2011 19:16 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 16 juni 2011 18:35 schreef Hub de Gallier het volgende:
Niets nieuws onder de zon maar wat onbegrijpelijk is dat ook een band als Kroda al zo aangepakt word. Met Temnozor' kan men zoiets nog wel verwachten vanwege het dubieuze verleden maar Kroda kan men totaal niet vergelijken met eerdergenoemde aangezien ze totaal geen dubieus verleden hebben noch zich bezig hielden met andere dubieuze zaken.

Tja, in het boekwerk van de vorige cd (dacht ik) staat één van de bandleden toch prominent met een swastika op zijn shirt. Dan zoek je het zelf, denk ik dan.

Hub de Gallier
Posted 16-06-2011 19:20 by Hub de Gallier Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hub de GallierQuote dit bericht

Komt dat aloude verhaaltje weer boven Kijk eens naar de verschillende culturen en zie hoevelen er nog dagelijks swastikas gebruiken in hun traditionele gebruiken alsook kledij.

Het word vermoeiend dat ondanks de opmerkingen van de Nederlandse Veiligheids Dienst dat de Antifa een criminele organisatie is welke mensen/bands in een kwaad daglicht willen stellen de publieke opinie toch de woorden van de Antifa als waarheid blijven slikken.

Count Usher
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 16-06-2011 19:22 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 16 juni 2011 19:20 schreef Hub de Gallier het volgende:
Komt dat aloude verhaaltje weer boven Kijk eens naar de verschillende culturen en zie hoevelen er nog dagelijks swastikas gebruiken in hun traditionele gebruiken alsook kledij.

Het word vermoeiend dat ondanks de opmerkingen van de Nederlandse Veiligheids Dienst dat de Antifa een criminele organisatie is welke mensen/bands in een kwaad daglicht willen stellen de publieke opinie toch de woorden van de Antifa als waarheid blijven slikken.

Voor de duidelijk: ik vind ook dat Antifa een bende mongolen zijn. Maar kijk nog 's in dat boekje. Het gaat duidelijk om de nazi-versie van de swastika. Culturen mijn oorgat.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Count Usher op 16-06-2011 21:23]

Hub de Gallier
Posted 16-06-2011 19:31 by Hub de Gallier Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hub de GallierQuote dit bericht

Kan de CD niet zo snel vinden (alle CD's zitten in verhuisdozen wegens plaatsgebrek) maar ik kan me geen foto herinneren met een 'nazi' swastika

Btw, dit is trouwens de 'nazi' swastika welke op het shirt staat volgens jou?

Edit: yep, culturen wereldwijd

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Hub de Gallier op 16-06-2011 19:32]

Hub de Gallier
Posted 16-06-2011 19:51 by Hub de Gallier Wijzig reactieProfiel van Hub de GallierQuote dit bericht

En waarom mogen bands als Menhir wel gewoon overal spelen zonder problemen terwijl ze ook een swastika in het logo hadden?

Uiteindelijk komt het er op neer dat mensen in het algemeen te bekrompen van geest zijn en te snel dingen voor waar aannemen welke door anderen worden voorgekauwd. Daarom zal er helaas waarschijnlijk nooit iets veranderen en zullen er altijd bands als zondebok aangewezen worden die zullen moeten boeten voor een groter geheel.

Dit topic is 3 pagina's lang: 1 2 3
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com