IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Auteur:
Topic : blood red throne nieuws
attila_de_hun
good person but bad musician....
Usericon van attila_de_hun
Posted 06-05-2002 21:59 by attila_de_hun Wijzig reactieProfiel van attila_de_hunQuote dit bericht

Norway's BLOOD RED THRONE, featuring former EMPEROR / SATYRICON / EINHERJER bassist-turned-guitarist Tchort, are about to enter Dub Studios to begin work on their second full-length album, entitled Affiliated With The Suffering, for a late summer release through Hammerheart/The Plague Records. Among the tracks set to appear on the CD are the following:

01. A Dream of Death
02. Affiliated With the Suffering
03. Blood Pledge
04. Chaos Rising!
05. Unleashing Hell
06. Razor Jack
07. Gather the Dead

In other news, BLOOD RED THRONE will shortly release a mini-CD entitled A Taste For Blood, featuring three songs from the unreleased Deathmix 2000 demo, an unreleased tracks from the Nordic Metal II compilation (Necropolis Records), a bonus track (a cover of MASSACRE's "Cryptic Realms"), and a track from Monument Of Death. Also on the BLOOD RED THRONE front, the band have been confirmed to appear at the Quart Festival, which is scheduled to take place between July 2nd and 4th in Kristiansand, Norway. Other acts set to appear at the event RAMMSTEIN, SATYRICON, KHOLD, and LOWDOWN.

goed nieuws dat er nieuw materiaal komt want deze band REGEERT

skullfuck
smaakvervanger
Usericon van skullfuck
Posted 28-07-2002 15:06 by skullfuck Wijzig reactieProfiel van skullfuckQuote dit berichthttp://

ja ik las dr nog wat over. Dit is volgens mij de voor kant van de cd:

en de track list is nu ook anders. Namelijk:

25/07/02>
Upcoming release:
Affiliated with the Suffering – Full length
CD/vinyl/limited edition
Songs:
Unleashing Hell
A Dream of Death
Bleeders Lament
Mandatory Homicide, Death Inc.
Razor Jack
Affiliated with the suffering
Gather the Dead
Chaos Rising!
Malediction

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door skullfuck op 28-07-2002 15:21]

Suck my piss

Devoraz
the Transgressor
Usericon van Devoraz
Posted 30-07-2002 23:35 by Devoraz Wijzig reactieProfiel van DevorazQuote dit berichthttp://www.nightmarepatrol.net

Ik heb in mijn radioprogramma vorig jaar een interview gehad met Tchort toen 'Monument of death' net uit was. Ik ben heel benieuwd naar zijn nieuwe CD!!!

I am a tempter, extravagant my ways. The world is my menagerie!

attila_de_hun
good person but bad musician....
Usericon van attila_de_hun
Posted 31-07-2002 9:31 by attila_de_hun Wijzig reactieProfiel van attila_de_hunQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 30 juli 2002 23:35 schreef Devoraz het volgende:
Ik heb in mijn radioprogramma vorig jaar een interview gehad met Tchort toen 'Monument of death' net uit was. Ik ben heel benieuwd naar zijn nieuwe CD!!!

Ik ook. Ik draai hun debuut dagelijks. lekkere vette no-nonsense deathmetal!!!!!

Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply
http://www.zwaremetalen.com