IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Algemeen Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 8 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Auteur:
Topic : wat betekent jouw naam? Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
Mirandarijntje
miaaaaaauuuuw...mheh
Usericon van Mirandarijntje
Posted 02-07-2002 19:43 by Mirandarijntje Wijzig reactieProfiel van MirandarijntjeQuote dit berichthttp://www.myspace.com/mirandarijntje

Dit klinkt misschien heel erg ego-tripperig maar mijn naam ( Miranda ) komt van t Latijn, komt van t werkwoord Admirare en dat betekent bewonderen of uitzonderlijk, vroeger zeiden ze altijd : zij die bewondert wordt of bewondert zal worden, ik heb hier ook zo'n naam-kaart waarop uitleg word gegeven over de naam Miranda. Dit staat er :
Latijnse naam : Uitzonderlijk, t zijn bezige bijtjes,niets aan t toeval overlatend,eerder gesloten karakters met een overvloed aan liefde en tederheid, heel toegewijd en behulpzaam, een eigen willetje maar zeker niet egoïstisch, intelligent en een goed inlevingsvermogen.

Styhn
Usericon van Styhn
Posted 02-07-2002 20:02 by Styhn Wijzig reactieProfiel van StyhnQuote dit berichthttp://n/a

quote:
Op 2 juli 2002 19:27 schreef Dwaallicht het volgende:
"Hij die over alles en iedereen regeert, behalve over zijn leraar Nederlands".

Luister mannetje, ik kom uit de Hel en ik schop tegen regels, dus ook grammaticaregels! Whahahha!!!

11.45: restate my assumptions

Dwaallicht
Usericon van Dwaallicht
Posted 02-07-2002 20:11 by Dwaallicht Wijzig reactieProfiel van DwaallichtQuote dit bericht

Dat mag je doen; het ging hier immers om spelling

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Dwaallicht op 02-07-2002 20:11]

PsYcHo
Cowboy From Glasgow
Usericon van PsYcHo
Posted 02-07-2002 20:12 by PsYcHo Wijzig reactieProfiel van PsYcHoQuote dit berichthttp://www.myspace.com/foryoursins

1-0 voor dwaallicht

ZwaarMetaal
Usericon van ZwaarMetaal
Posted 02-07-2002 20:14 by ZwaarMetaal Wijzig reactieProfiel van ZwaarMetaalQuote dit berichthttp://www.kommando.nl

quote:
Op 2 juli 2002 19:02 schreef ghoulliette het volgende:
haha over tui ende evil gesproken, jij viking jij

i know i know

en ik heb echt deense voorouders

Cadaveria
Curver!
Usericon van Cadaveria
Posted 02-07-2002 20:14 by Cadaveria Wijzig reactieProfiel van CadaveriaQuote dit bericht

mijn naam liesbeth komt van Elizabeth
"oath of God" from the Hebrew name Elisheba. In the Old Testament this is the name of the wife of Aaron. In the New Testament this is the mother of John the Baptist. Saint Elizabeth (12th century) was the daughter of King Andrew II of Hungary who became a Franciscan nun and lived in poverty. This was also the name of two ruling queens of England and an empress of Russia.

Het betekend zoiets als loyaliteid tegenover god Ik heb mijn moeder al gevraagd waarom in vredes naam.. maar jah elizabeth bathory was dan wel weer ok.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Cadaveria op 02-07-2002 20:25]

Op 9 december 2008 16:54 schreef Illusione het volgende: Lies, Verwoester van Edele Porseleinen Tronen!

wladimir
Usericon van wladimir
Posted 02-07-2002 20:16 by wladimir Wijzig reactieProfiel van wladimirQuote dit bericht

VLADIMIR m Russian, Czech
"to rule with greatness" from Slavic volod "rule" and meri "great, famous". This was the name of an 11th-century Grand Duke of Kiev who is venerated as a saint because of his efforts to Christianize Russia. It was also borne by the founder of the former Soviet state, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin.

Duh I rule with greatness

Greycloak
Gebroeders Grey
Usericon van Greycloak
Posted 02-07-2002 21:00 by Greycloak (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van GreycloakQuote dit bericht

Gerald
"spear rule" from Germanic ger "spear" combined with wald "rule".

Yeah!

What a day, what a day If you can look it in the face and hold your vomit

NecRomantica
Usericon van NecRomantica
Posted 02-07-2002 21:05 by NecRomantica Wijzig reactieProfiel van NecRomanticaQuote dit bericht

NATHALIE French
From the Late Latin name Natalia, which meant "Christmas Day" from Latin natale domini.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door NecRomantica op 02-07-2002 21:07]

Snagger
Algemeen directeur KPR
Usericon van Snagger
Posted 02-07-2002 21:29 by Snagger Wijzig reactieProfiel van SnaggerQuote dit bericht

JULIAN m English
From the Roman name Julianus, which was derived from JULIUS. This was the name of the last pagan Roman emperor as well as several early saints.

D'r is ook nog een spaanse, maar dan spreek je julian als "Gulian" uit en aangezien dat niet gedaan word (en ik dat ook niet wens ) post ik die hier niet!!

En tjah... ik ben tenminste a true Pagan Roman Emperor

Ik, Wil Schuurman

webblaster wim
Onzin-narrator
Usericon van webblaster wim
Posted 02-07-2002 21:38 by webblaster wim Wijzig reactieProfiel van webblaster wimQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

WIM m Dutch, German
Dutch and German short form of WILHELM
WILHELM m German
German cognate of WILLIAM. This was the middle name of several philosophers from Germany: Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, and Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz, who was also a notable mathematician.

ik dacht al dat ik toch intlelektaa, slim was

Oud Vuil.

Sjaan
R.I.P. trouwe vriend (01-01-2000)
Usericon van Sjaan
Posted 02-07-2002 21:47 by Sjaan Wijzig reactieProfiel van SjaanQuote dit berichthttp://www.wastelands.tk

ALEXANDER m English, German, Dutch
From the Greek name Alexandros, which meant "defending men" from Greek alexein "to defend, help" and aner "man" (genitive andros). Alexander the Great, King of Macedon, is the most famous bearer of this name. In the 4th century BC he built a huge empire out of Greece, Egypt, Persia, and parts of India. This was also the name of emperors of Russia, kings of Scotland and Yugoslavia, and eight popes. Also, Sir Alexander MacKenzie was an explorer of the north and west of Canada in the 18th century.

Srry dames

Jesus wept so man could live forever on earth. In peace. But my tears. They fall for you. Only you

Styhn
Usericon van Styhn
Posted 02-07-2002 23:15 by Styhn Wijzig reactieProfiel van StyhnQuote dit berichthttp://n/a

quote:
Op 2 juli 2002 20:11 schreef Dwaallicht het volgende:
Dat mag je doen; het ging hier immers om spelling

ik ben zo evil dat ik zelfs verkeerde woorden gebruik

dus pas jij maar op

666 - 1 voor styhn!

11.45: restate my assumptions

~{VøøDøø}~
HATE FUCK FIGHT KILL
Usericon van ~{VøøDøø}~
Posted 03-07-2002 11:18 by ~{VøøDøø}~ Wijzig reactieProfiel van ~{VøøDøø}~Quote dit berichthttp://www.cu2.nl/nirvanametalz

BRIGITTE f German, French
German and French form of BRIDGET

BRIDGET f Irish, Scottish, English, Irish Mythology
"high goddess" from the Irish name Brighid. In Irish mythology she was the goddess of poetry and wisdom, the daughter of the fire god. Saint Bridget of Kildare is a patron saint of Ireland who established a convent at Kildare in the 5th century.

Only dead fish swim with the stream

DeCiPhEr
Usericon van DeCiPhEr
Posted 03-07-2002 11:24 by DeCiPhEr Wijzig reactieProfiel van DeCiPhErQuote dit bericht

hehehe op mijn voornaam stond iets over Tom Sawyer

maar mijn achternaam roelt wel:

VERMEER m German, Dutch, Scandinavian
"Warin warrior" (Germanic). The Warins were a Germanic tribe.

Jebes
Usericon van Jebes
Posted 03-07-2002 11:39 by Jebes Wijzig reactieProfiel van JebesQuote dit berichthttp://jebes.hyves.nl/#

to hold the heel" or "supplanter" from the Hebrew name Ya'akov. The biblical Jacob (later called Israel) was born holding his twin brother Esau's heel. He was the son of Isaac and Rebecca and the father of the twelve founders of the twelve tribes of Israel. A famous bearer of this name was Jacob Grimm, the German linguist and writer who was, with his brother Wilhelm, the author of 'Grimm's Fairy Tales'.

Cool hoor

Hobsbawm: 'However strong and sincere the belief that magic would turn machine-gun bullets aside, it worked too rarely to make much difference' - http://www.myspace.com/ambulantrocks -

FireFox
Lifeform 009
Usericon van FireFox
Posted 03-07-2002 11:46 by FireFox Wijzig reactieProfiel van FireFoxQuote dit bericht

1e naam :
PAUL m English, French, German, Romanian, Biblical
From the Roman family name Paulus, which meant "small" or "humble" (Latin). Saint Paul was an important leader of the early Christian church, his story told in Acts in the New Testament. He was originally named Saul, but changed his name after converting to Christianity. Most of the epistles in the New Testament were authored by him. This was also the name of six popes. Famous bearers of this name in the art world include Paul Cezanne and Paul Gauguin, both 19th-century impressionist painters from France.

euhm... maar goed tis geen nieuws voor me....
mn 2e naam Johan zie John :
JOHN m English, Biblical
English form of Johannes, which was the Latin form of the Greek name Ioannes, itself derived from the Hebrew name Yochanan meaning "YAHWEH is gracious". This name owes its consistent popularity to two New Testament characters, both highly revered as saints. The first was John the Baptist, the forerunner of Jesus Christ who was beheaded by Herod Antipas. The second was the apostle John who was also supposedly the author of the fourth Gospel and Revelation. The name has been borne by 23 popes, as well as kings of England, Hungary, Poland, Portugal and France. It was also borne by the poet John Milton and the philosopher John Locke.
3e naam Gaston
GASTON m French
Perhaps either "stranger" (Germanic) or "of Gascony" (French). Gascony is a region of southwestern France.

Our song begins to play. It's notes so light and free they dance in my ears and blind my sight. I think of when we danced and laughed when we kissed under the stars and held our hands in the mist.

helmet
Smaad
Usericon van helmet
Posted 03-07-2002 11:51 by helmet Wijzig reactieProfiel van helmetQuote dit berichthttp://www.wovendarkness.com

quote:
Op 3 juli 2002 11:46 schreef FireFox het volgende:
3e naam Gaston

I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

Vampie
Firewalking
Usericon van Vampie
Posted 03-07-2002 11:57 by Vampie Wijzig reactieProfiel van VampieQuote dit bericht

Zit die jongen niet te narren met een misstap van zijn ouders

Heb je trouwens gekeken wat Leon betekend?

Some cause happiness wherever they go , others whenever they go

FireFox
Lifeform 009
Usericon van FireFox
Posted 03-07-2002 12:00 by FireFox Wijzig reactieProfiel van FireFoxQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 3 juli 2002 11:51 schreef helmet het volgende:

nou Gaston is toevallig een heel leuke Franse strip hoor , heet hier in Nederland Guust Flater...

Our song begins to play. It's notes so light and free they dance in my ears and blind my sight. I think of when we danced and laughed when we kissed under the stars and held our hands in the mist.

Snaack
Usericon van Snaack
Posted 03-07-2002 13:07 by Snaack Wijzig reactieProfiel van SnaackQuote dit bericht

quote:

NICO m Italian
Italian short form of NICHOLAS and NICODEMUS

NICODEMUS m Biblical, English
From the Greek name Nikodemos which meant "victory of the people" from Greek nike "victory" and demos "the people". This was the name of a character in the New Testament who helped Joseph of Arimathea entomb Jesus.

NICHOLAS m English, French
From the Greek name Nikolaos which meant "victory of the people" from Greek nike "victory" and laos "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is now known as Santa Claus, the bringer of Christmas presents. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, and Greece and Russia. Nicholas was also the name of two czars of Russia and five popes.

Pfff... Ik dacht dat mijn naam 'overwinnaar des volks' betekent..

Hmm.. Nicodemus heeft Josef geholpen Jezus te begraven --> Nico, impaler of Christians

En wtf! Toch weer die Sinterklaas/ Santa Claus bullshit

En 5 pausen die Nicholas heetten?? Caramba.. Nou noemt praktisch iedereen me al SnaacK, ik denk dat ik mijn naam maar formeel in SnaacK ga veranderen

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Snaack op 03-07-2002 13:08]

body_of_evidence
Usericon van body_of_evidence
Posted 03-07-2002 13:08 by body_of_evidence Wijzig reactieProfiel van body_of_evidenceQuote dit bericht

QUOTE: Dimmuchild:

At times you are torn between your desire for system and order and your desire for change and new experiences.

(twee cheeseburgers of toch een bigMac? hmmm...)

Physical weaknesses would show in the digestive tract and stomach.

(misschien moet je meer doneren)

Volthor Kahn
Wolf among sheep
Usericon van Volthor Kahn
Posted 03-07-2002 13:52 by Volthor Kahn Wijzig reactieProfiel van Volthor KahnQuote dit bericht

VINCE m English, Hungarian
English short form and Hungarian normal form of VINCENT
VINCENC m Czech
Czech form of VINCENT
VINCENT m English, French, Dutch, Danish, Swedish
From the Roman name Vincentius, which was from Latin vincere "to conquer". This was the name of several saints. The postimpressionist painter Vincent van Gogh was a famous bearer of this name.
VINCENTAS m Lithuanian
Lithuanian form of VINCENT
VINCENTE m Portuguese
Portuguese form of VINCENT
VINCENZA f Italian
Italian feminine form of VINCENT
VINCENZO m Italian
Italian form of VINCENT
VINNIE m English
Pet form of VINCENT
VINZENZ m German
German form of VINCENT

zo, ik heb mn buitenlandse talen weer opgehaald

I will conquer

Eyes the mirror of the soul, in mine the reflection of the world in my head. A world where everything is ancient, where all weak things die. Cursed are all who look into these eyes

KoRaX
Usericon van KoRaX
Posted 03-07-2002 19:26 by KoRaX Wijzig reactieProfiel van KoRaXQuote dit bericht

KoRaX is de eindbaas uit hexen II

Edder
king from camelot
Usericon van Edder
Posted 03-07-2002 19:34 by Edder Wijzig reactieProfiel van EdderQuote dit berichthttp://www.edder.f2o.org

ARTHUR m English, Welsh Mythology
Great mystery surrounds the origins of this name. There are many theories: "bear" from Celtic artos; "stone" from Irish art; "Thor the eagle" from Scandinavian Arnthor; or it could possibly be from the Roman family name Artorius. This is the name of the central character in Arthurian legend. He supposedly drew a sword from a stone to become the king of the Britons. He may or may not have been an actual person.

Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

Dit topic is 8 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Index / Algemeen Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com