IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Muziek algemeen Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 2 pagina's lang: 1 2
Auteur:
Topic : Les Discrets (Fursy Teyssier) Volgende pagina
Helvete
Usericon van Helvete
Posted 28-07-2009 19:52 by Helvete Wijzig reactieProfiel van HelveteQuote dit bericht

quote:
:: Les Discrets - Fursy Teyssier ::

Created in 2003 by Fursy Teyssier besides his old band Phest, Les Discrets (originally called Enfance) is the musical approach of Fursy Teyssier' s artistic research. Originally illustrator, Fursy tends to evoque the same in both music and animation/illustration: contemplative and esoteric atmospheres, feelings, fears and sensations related to our life and world. His paintings, music or lyrics are mostly about Nature, the feeling of Love and his fear of Death.

The name "Les Discrets" is actually a platform gathering music and art with which Fursy explores both of these concepts. Music helps to make pictures, pictures help to make music. The goal of Les Discrets is to link them in one single thing: an album.

In 2009, Les Discrets sign with Germany based record label Prophecy Productions for a five-album contract. The first album "Septembre et ses dernières pensées" recorded in french Drudenhaus Studio and produced by Neb Xort ( Anorexia Nervosa, Ultravomit, ...) gathers songs that were composed spanning the past from 2003 to 2009. It is expected to be release in autumn 2009.

At this time, nothing from Les Discrets has been officially released. A so-called EP seems to have been released in 2007, which is a fake, a poor rip of Myspace draft songs that were ages ago on that page.

The band is currently formed of Winterhalter (drums), A. Hadorn (Vocals on several songs) and Fursy Teyssier.

Momenteel twee full-lengths:

Septembre et ses dernières Pensées - 2011

Ariettes oubliées... - 2012

Website
Facebook

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Helvete op 06-02-2012 0:59]

Helvete
Usericon van Helvete
Posted 28-07-2009 19:55 by Helvete Wijzig reactieProfiel van HelveteQuote dit bericht

quote:
ALBUM FINISHED - Septembre et ses dernières pensées

Hi friends

Once again, i'm back from Drudenhaus after a hard mix session.
We're glad to inform you that the album is finished! It is composed of 10 songs and an approx lenght about 43min. Some previews should be posted really soon. We are highly satisfied by the whole accomplished work.
I also actually found the best artistic producer; Mr Neb Xort, who definitely understood what is Les Discrets and how to make it sound well, even verrrryy well!! :-)

I also choosed the album name: "Septembre et ses dernières pensées" (eng: September and its latest thoughts"). The concept is a trilogy between Nature, the feeling of Love and the fear of the Death.

I'll take care of the artistic work, cover + songs will be posted meanwhile.

The album will be released in October 2009 on Prophecy Productions
It can't be released for September even if it could have been fitting very well with the title!!

Have all our regards,
Fursy & Winterhalter

Svartekunst
Usericon van Svartekunst
Posted 28-07-2009 20:19 by Svartekunst Wijzig reactieProfiel van SvartekunstQuote dit bericht

Lekker bandje: echt van die muziek waar je bij tot rust kan komen. Ben benieuwd naar het album!

ColdheartMinor
Oink! Oink!
Usericon van ColdheartMinor
Posted 28-07-2009 20:20 by ColdheartMinor Wijzig reactieProfiel van ColdheartMinorQuote dit bericht

Okay dan, zeer benieuwd! Maar, hoort deze knul niet in het Heavy Metal gedeelte te staan? Amesoeurs staat er ook...

herr
Usericon van herr
Posted 29-07-2009 16:26 by herr Wijzig reactieProfiel van herrQuote dit bericht

Dank voor de tip, klinkt erg goed.

Northward
Usericon van Northward
Posted 01-08-2009 21:43 by Northward Wijzig reactieProfiel van NorthwardQuote dit bericht

Ben er erg benieuwd naar.

Ik hou dit al een tijd in de gaten en het is wel leuk om het project steeds te zien groeien. Eerst als een wat obscuurder 'soundscapes' project, en nu meer een metalsound en getekend door Prophecy.

Helvete
Usericon van Helvete
Posted 28-09-2009 2:14 by Helvete Wijzig reactieProfiel van HelveteQuote dit bericht

quote:
Album release date - delayed

Hi

Due to the short animated films I am working on these months, i'll not be able to finish the artwork of the album and I'm even not fixed on the cover art. We are speaking about a very very very beautiful packaging and booklet and we prefer to wait rather than doing something mediocre.
Prophecy and I decided to delay its release date to January / February 2010, even if nothing really official was announced.
We should anyway be able to upload a sample soon.

We have also taken the promo band pictures... God Andy Julia did a wonderful job....
Uploaded as soon as we've choosen the 3 good ones! Promised!

ƒ

Helvete
Usericon van Helvete
Posted 14-10-2009 23:36 by Helvete Wijzig reactieProfiel van HelveteQuote dit bericht

quote:
news...

Hello

We are currently setting up some fantastic new things with Prophecy Productions that should be announced very soon. This album makes me crazy, as I can't wait to announce everything that we are planning these days. We're doing our best to make this release very special, not only in the packaging-related stuffs, but also for the promotion, special features, songs etc

I'm very very very happy about how Prophecy team support Les Discrets and how much they are dedicated to this debut release. That's truly a fantastic label, with fantastic people.

Expect a lot of news to come very very soon...

Fursy & Prophecy

Helvete
Usericon van Helvete
Posted 02-11-2009 21:25 by Helvete Wijzig reactieProfiel van HelveteQuote dit bericht

quote:
Split Les Discrets / Alcest
Les Discrets / Alcest: Split release due out end of November

The two intertwined music projects Les Discrets and Alcest will issue a split release at the end of this year, available in both 12" vinyl and double CD formats with new and previously unreleased songs, including three exclusive tracks.

Tracklist:
Les Discrets - L' Échappée
Les Discrets - Après L' Ombre (exclusive)
Les Discrets - Song For Mountains (demo) (exclusive)
----
Alcest - Percées De Lumière
Alcest - Circe Poisoning The Sea (exclusive)

Both of these strictly limited formats can be pre-ordered exclusively at the Prophecy online shop as from now:

1) Vinyl 12" version, limited to 500 copies
2) Double CD in digi-sleeve, limited to 1.000 copies

Lalena
Usericon van Lalena
Posted 02-11-2009 22:20 by Lalena Wijzig reactieProfiel van LalenaQuote dit bericht

Gaaaaf!

Helvete
Usericon van Helvete
Posted 05-12-2009 3:28 by Helvete Wijzig reactieProfiel van HelveteQuote dit bericht

De nieuwe split klinkt wel goed, maar ik had er toch wat meer van verwacht. De nummers van Les Decrets klinken niet slecht, al hebben er wel eens betere nummers (als Les Vieux Ne Meurent Pas) op de Myspace van de band gestaan.

Percées De Lumière van Alcest klinkt echt precies als Amesoeurs. Ik had toch meer op iets in de stijl van Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde of Le Secret gehoopt. Het tweede nummer van Alcest dat op de split staat, stelt niet zo veel voor. Het is meer een outro dan een volwaardig nummer.

Ik ben benieuwd naar de full-lengths van de twee bands en ik hoop dat die van Alcest niet zoveel op de laatste Amesoeurs zal lijken.

Gruis
Usericon van Gruis
Posted 17-12-2009 19:38 by Gruis Wijzig reactieProfiel van GruisQuote dit bericht

Split met Alcest 2 dagen geleden op de deurmat gekregen! Prachtplaat!

Helvete
Usericon van Helvete
Posted 22-01-2010 8:06 by Helvete Wijzig reactieProfiel van HelveteQuote dit bericht

quote:
Album release date - REVEALED!

I am glad to let you know that the release date has been chosen!

March 26, 2010 (Germany, Austria)
March 29, 2010 (rest of Europe)

A North American release will be announced soon, as well as the Tracklist, details on the different editions of the album etc etc.

Edit: I also have changed my website, with new pictures, informations and a dedicated page to Les Discrets.
http://www.lesdiscrets.com

Speak soon
ƒ

Helvete
Usericon van Helvete
Posted 27-01-2010 17:48 by Helvete Wijzig reactieProfiel van HelveteQuote dit bericht

quote:
Album cover - tracklist - editions

Finally!

I'm glad to show you the cover art of "Septembre et ses dernières Pensées"!
Release dates:
March 26, 2010 (Germany, Austria)
March 29, 2010 (rest of Europe)

Edit: Ha, and indeed, the cover art is in tribute to the GREAT John Bauer!!

And the tracklist of the album:

01 - L’ Envol des Corbeaux
02 - L’ Échappée
03 - Les feuilles de l’ olivier
04 - Song for Mountains
05 - Sur les Quais
06 - Effet de Nuit (Song composed for Phest)
07 - Septembre et ses dernières Pensées
08 - Chanson d’Automne
09 - Svipdagr & Freyja
10 - Une Matinée d’ Hiver

Total lenght: 43min

The album will be released as three different formats:

1) Digibook CD (standard first press edition)
2) Deluxe limited Artbook double disc - 56 pages with plenty of original illustrations of mine, exclusive band pictures, foreword, lyrics and english translations of lyrics etc) and the DVD of Tir Nan Og (award winning short film I directed in 2007).
limited to 1000 copies.
3) Gatefold vinyl

Preorders will be certainly available within a few days.

Thank you
Fursy

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 27-01-2010 17:49 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

zie ook fp

signature

kwelgeest
en de ladyboys
Usericon van kwelgeest
Posted 27-01-2010 18:00 by kwelgeest Wijzig reactieProfiel van kwelgeestQuote dit bericht

Hmmzz, 'kvond die split wat saai geloof ik.

Niet gehinderd door kennis over daklozen, alleenstaande moeders, minderheden en sociale achterstand. http://www.last.fm/user/kwellie

Northward
Usericon van Northward
Posted 27-01-2010 22:43 by Northward Wijzig reactieProfiel van NorthwardQuote dit bericht

De nummers op de split vond ik erg sterk. Evenals Alcest ben ik hier zeer benieuwd naar.

El Kapitån Oscuro
Usericon van El Kapitån Oscuro
Posted 28-01-2010 8:59 by El Kapitån Oscuro Wijzig reactieProfiel van El Kapitån OscuroQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 27 januari 2010 22:43 schreef Northward het volgende:
De nummers op de split vond ik erg sterk. Evenals Alcest ben ik hier zeer benieuwd naar.

+1

R.
Usericon van R.
Posted 01-03-2010 11:31 by R. Wijzig reactieProfiel van R.Quote dit bericht

Heerlijke shoegaze om bij weg te dromen, heb het idee dat de opkomende Les Discrets dan ook een 'album van het jaar' gaat worden!

R.
Usericon van R.
Posted 06-03-2010 9:54 by R. Wijzig reactieProfiel van R.Quote dit bericht

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door R. op 06-03-2010 9:54]

R.
Usericon van R.
Posted 09-03-2010 11:59 by R. Wijzig reactieProfiel van R.Quote dit bericht

Hij is gelekt! Geniale plaat . Deluxe versie valt hier dan ook zeker op de mat!

Helvete
Usericon van Helvete
Posted 09-03-2010 14:26 by Helvete Wijzig reactieProfiel van HelveteQuote dit bericht

Nieuwe album klinkt wel goed, al staat er veel op wat ik eerder gehoord heb en zijn de nummers wat aan de korte kant.

Blueprint
Usericon van Blueprint
Posted 22-03-2010 0:49 by Blueprint Wijzig reactieProfiel van BlueprintQuote dit bericht

Klinkt erg gaaf! De muziek doet me sterk aan Agalloch denken, ten tijde van "The Mantle", maar dat is absoluut geen bezwaar.

valfar
Usericon van valfar
Posted 24-03-2010 18:25 by valfar Wijzig reactieProfiel van valfarQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/knevelaer

Geniale plaat dit, heb hem al zeker 5 keer gedraaid in de 2 dagen dat ik hem heb. Vooral lekker met dit weer!

valfar
Usericon van valfar
Posted 28-04-2010 23:13 by valfar Wijzig reactieProfiel van valfarQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/knevelaer

Is die limited edition het geld een beetje waard? Hij is wel erg duur!

blackroseinagarden
Usericon van blackroseinagarden
Posted 04-05-2010 12:16 by blackroseinagarden Wijzig reactieProfiel van blackroseinagardenQuote dit berichthttp://myspace.com/blackroseinagarden

dit lijkt mij wel een goed forum om het volgende te plaatsen:

Gezocht: gitarist/cellist/grunter/toetsenist/violist/zangeressen om een doom metal project mee op te starten. Het hoeft geen standaard bezetting te zijn. Het gaat voor mij om de inspiratie en afwisseling in de muziek.

Mengeling van duistere grunts met een zeer depressieve onderlaag van doom/shoegaze met een morbide randje.

Denk aan dark sanctuary, deinoychus, uaral, dargaard, aythis, landlos, alcest, defaillance enz.

Maar vooral...eigen inspiratie naar de ‘duistere’ kant is belangrijk.

http://www.myspace.com/blackroseinagarden

mail me voor verdere informatie: blackroseinagarden@live.nl

Dit topic is 2 pagina's lang: 1 2
Index / Muziek algemeen Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com