IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 17 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Auteur:
Topic : Absu Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 19-04-2007 14:31 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

op die manier

signature

Wolveken
Usericon van Wolveken
Posted 19-04-2007 14:38 by Wolveken Wijzig reactieProfiel van WolvekenQuote dit bericht

Het blijft 1 van mijn meest favoriete bands doch zou het redelijk belachelijk vinden een Absu - line up zonder Shaftiel of Equitant te zien.

- Legt nog eens Third Storm of Cythraul op - voor mij toch hun meest brilliante en afwisselende schijf

'Sex can be very stressful for men. You judge us on technique, sensitivity, stamina...we're just happy if you're naked...half naked...one breast'

axegrinder
Usericon van axegrinder
Posted 19-04-2007 18:33 by axegrinder Wijzig reactieProfiel van axegrinderQuote dit bericht

Inderdaad, zonder Shaftiel en Equitant is het Absu geluid waarschijnlijk niet meer wat het ooit was.
Geniale riffs hebben ze geschreven, met name op The Sun of Tiphareth.

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 18-05-2007 2:17 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

vervangers zijn bekend... en onbekend

signature

Count Usher
"The Beige Sisters of Premenstrual Agony."
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 18-05-2007 9:25 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

ik = blij

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Mark
Better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
Usericon van Mark
Posted 18-05-2007 12:18 by Mark Wijzig reactieProfiel van MarkQuote dit bericht

Drummer/vocalist Proscriptor from the mythological occult metal outfit ABSU has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"After five years of silence, I am pleased to announce the new lineup of ABSU.

"It was a difficult task to replace both Shaftiel and Equitant after being together for nearly 11 years, but now is the time to carry on. Here is the new reorganization of the band:

* Proscriptor McGovern - Percussives, Mellotron, Voices & Lyrical Magick
* Vastator Terrarum - Guitars, Bass Guitar, Analog Synthesizers & Backing Voices
* Aethyris MacKay - Guitars, Bass Guitar, Analog Synthesizers & Backing Voices

"We have begun composing and arranging the material for what will be known as the self-titled album, simply called 'Absu'.

"In 2002, four out of 16 tracks were written; two of them we're keeping while the other two we're abandoning.

"We will begin recording in the latter part of autumn 2007 or early 2008 anticipating a release before June 2008 for Osmose Productions/The End Records."

"Absu" projected track listing: (in no particular order)

01. Night Fire Canonization
02. Girra's Temple
03. Amy
04. In the Name of Auebothiabathabaithobeuee
05. 13 Globes
06. Voor
07. Twix Yesterday, The Day & The Morrow
08. Between the Absu of Eridu & Erech
09. Those of the Void Will Re-Enter
10. Magick Square Cipher
11. Sceptre Command
12. Nunbarshegunu
13. Diversified Signs Inscribed
14. Our Earth of Black
15. Ye Uttuku Spells
16. …Of the Dead Who Never Rest in Their Tombs is the Attendance of Familiar Spirits…

Proscriptor added: "Lyrically, I am concentrating more on Sumerian-based occult themes of magick and mythology versus the Celtic aspect of my previous writings, which was heavily expressed on the last few ABSU studio albums. Musically speaking, the material will be quite similar to 'Tara', but with more of a '70s progressive/psychedelic texture within it. You will not be disappointed — trust me. I will be utilizing the first logo created by Equitant and Belgian artist Kris Verwimp will handle the cover illustration once again."

In other news, Osmose Productions/The End Records will re-release a remastered digipack version of ABSU's last studio album, "Tara", including the EP "In the Eyes of Ioldánach" as bonus tracks, in September.

She went and she left me like litter. She took all future summers with her. I lost all my money cuz I tried to bribe her. Now I can only afford an amateur sniper.

XnegativeX
Usericon van XnegativeX
Posted 18-05-2007 12:21 by XnegativeX Wijzig reactieProfiel van XnegativeXQuote dit berichthttp://www.myspace.com/dennisjanssen

Mellotron?

I know it’s cold, but I will keep us warm with all the hate I radiate. We’ll be walking hand in hand in hell.

Beli Mawr
Great god Cernunnos, return to Earth again!
Usericon van Beli Mawr
Posted 18-05-2007 12:22 by Beli Mawr (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Beli MawrQuote dit berichthttp://www30.brinkster.com/belimawr

Ben eens benieuwd naar het nieuwe werk enkel spijtig dat het zonder Shaftiel en Equitant zal zijn
Vet dat Kris Verwimp weer de coverart zal maken

Having heard the voice of Morrigan I am uilleannpiping my way through this world, powered by Guinness SLÁINTE

M.
Schwarzgerät
Usericon van M.
Posted 18-05-2007 12:45 by M. Wijzig reactieProfiel van M.Quote dit bericht

Mellotron heersch ben benieuwd!

Fickt nicht mit dem Raketemensch!!

XnegativeX
Usericon van XnegativeX
Posted 18-05-2007 12:48 by XnegativeX Wijzig reactieProfiel van XnegativeXQuote dit berichthttp://www.myspace.com/dennisjanssen

Mellotron kan inderdaad gaaf zijn. Ik zie het alleen niet echt werken binnen de muziek van Absu. Zeker niet als ze op dezelfde voet verder gaan als Tara.

I know it’s cold, but I will keep us warm with all the hate I radiate. We’ll be walking hand in hand in hell.

mental
Bro's before Ho's
Usericon van mental
Posted 18-05-2007 12:52 by mental Wijzig reactieProfiel van mentalQuote dit bericht

Damn, geen mezzadurus / chris gamble erbij ?? jammer. een gemis.

Fuck the world and fuck you

Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 18-05-2007 12:54 by Onweerwolf Wijzig reactieProfiel van OnweerwolfQuote dit bericht

Volgens mij kan dat juist enorm interessant klinken binnen het Absu concept.

Sowieso erg gaaf dat er toch weer een nieuw album komt, heb deze band altijd enorm bewonderd.

Op 24 november 2016 16:00 schreef F.Jacobse het volgende: Ik vind het veels te plat.

blastmaster
Die Statis Prima!!!
Usericon van blastmaster
Posted 13-04-2008 22:24 by blastmaster Wijzig reactieProfiel van blastmasterQuote dit berichthttp://www.myspace.com/drdoomgrind

15 mrt 2008

7:46 PM - ABSU Parts Ways With Guitarist (Again), Announces Replacement & Prepares To Record New Album
Huidige stemming: bedreven
Categorie: Thelemic Music

Texas-based mythological occult metal outfit ABSU has announced the addition of guitarist/keyboardist Zawicizuz (ex-Rape, Pillage & Burn/Infernal Oak) to the group’s ranks. He replaces Vastator who recently quit the band due to musical and personal differences. Drummer/vocalist Proscriptor says of the replacement, "We are very proud to welcome Zawicizuz as the newest musician of ABSU! He is one of the best-kept secrets in the extreme Texas music environment and we are delighted to convey our next chapter of mythological occult metal with him."

ABSU will enter Nomad Recording Studio in April 2008 to begin recording the self-titled CD for a tentative autumn release on Candlelight Records. The album will be engineered/produced by none other than Sterling Winfield (King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Solitude Aeternus, Usurper, Blood of the Sun, Etc.) and mastered by Proscriptor at his studio Tarot Productions.

"Absu" projected track listing: (in no particular order)

01. 13 Globes
02. In The Name of Auebothiabathabaithobeuee
03. Between the Absu of Eridu & Erech
04. Night Fire Canonization
05. Those of the Void Will Re-Enter
06. Nunbarshegunu
07. Girra’s Temple
08. Magick Square Cipher
09. Ye Uttuku Spells
10. Amy
11. …Of the Dead Who Never Rest In Their Tombs Are the Attendance Of Familiar Spirits…Including:
a.) Diversified Signs Inscribed
b.) Voor
c.) Sceptre Command
d.) Twix Yesterday, the Day & the Morrow
e.) Our Earth of Black

Proscriptor adds: "Lyrically, I am concentrating more on Sumerian-based occult themes of magick and mythology versus the Celtic aspect of my previous writings, which was heavily expressed on the last few ABSU studio albums. Musically speaking, the material will be quite similar to ’Tara’, but with more of a ’70s progressive/ psychedelic texture within it. You will not be disappointed — trust me. I will be utilizing the first logo created by Equitant and Belgian artist Kris Verwimp will handle the cover illustration once again. In other news, I am also pleased to announce the following guest musicians that will appear on the album:

Ashmedi (Melechesh)

Jex Thoth (Jex Thoth/ex-Totem)

Mindwalker (The Firstborn)

Nornagest (Enthroned)

Sataniac (Desaster)

Vorskaath (Zemial)

Mark
Better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
Usericon van Mark
Posted 13-04-2008 23:38 by Mark Wijzig reactieProfiel van MarkQuote dit bericht

"Proscriptor adds"?

Da's woord voor woord exact hetzelfde als hij een jaar geleden al zei. Hoezo copy-paste?

She went and she left me like litter. She took all future summers with her. I lost all my money cuz I tried to bribe her. Now I can only afford an amateur sniper.

Heidens Hart
Usericon van Heidens Hart
Posted 14-04-2008 13:41 by Heidens Hart Wijzig reactieProfiel van Heidens HartQuote dit berichthttp://www.heidenshart.com

Wat staat er eigenlijk op die recente split-singel, nieuw of oud materiaal?

kwelgeest
en de ladyboys
Usericon van kwelgeest
Posted 14-04-2008 14:13 by kwelgeest Wijzig reactieProfiel van kwelgeestQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 14 april 2008 13:41 schreef Heidens Hart het volgende:
Wat staat er eigenlijk op die recente split-singel, nieuw of oud materiaal?
Een óud'line nummer oid volgens mij.

Niet gehinderd door kennis over daklozen, alleenstaande moeders, minderheden en sociale achterstand. http://www.last.fm/user/kwellie

Zenial
Usericon van Zenial
Posted 14-04-2008 14:40 by Zenial Wijzig reactieProfiel van ZenialQuote dit berichthttp://www.zenial.nl

quote:
Op 13 april 2008 22:24 schreef blastmaster het volgende:
Huidige stemming: bedreven

WTF?

Zenial

ZelThoR
2002-2010
Usericon van ZelThoR
Posted 14-04-2008 14:43 by ZelThoR Wijzig reactieProfiel van ZelThoRQuote dit bericht

Myspace

Deze account is precies 8 jaar gebruikt, om precies 20.000 posts te maken en (uiteindelijk) precies 1 ban te krijgen.

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 23-10-2008 1:23 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

ABSU: New Member Announced - Oct. 21, 2008

Texas-based mythological occult metal outfit ABSU has announced the addition of bassist/co-vocalist Ezezu (ex-PANZRAM) to the group's ranks. This is the first time the band is experiencing a permanent quartet-type lineup since its debut album, "Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L." Drummer/vocalist Proscriptor says of the latest addition, "We are very proud to welcome Ezezu as the newest member of ABSU. He was the missing element we have been searching for and definitely fits in the group. We are delighted to convey our next chapter of mythological occult metal with him."

ABSU has just completed recording its latest, self-titled album, to be released in the beginning of 2009 on Candlelight Records. The CD was more or less engineered by the band, mixed by none other than J.T. Longoria at Nomad Recording Studio (KING DIAMOND, SOLITUDE AETERNUS, etc.). It will be mastered by Proscriptor at his studio Tarot Productions.

Guest musicians on the album include the following:

Ashmedi (MELECHESH)
Blasphemer (ex-MAYHEM, AVA INFERI)
Equitant (ex-ABSU, EQUITANT)
David Harbour (ex-KING DIAMOND, DAVID HARBOUR)
Michael Harris (DARKOLOGY, MICHAEL Harris)
Mindwalker (THE FIRSTBORN)
Nornagest (ENTHRONED)
Vorskaath (ZEMIAL)

"Absu" projected track listing:

01. Between The Absu Of Eridu & Erech
02. Night Fire Canonization
03. Amy
04. Nunbarshegunu
05. 13 Globes
06. …Of The Dead Who Never Rest In Their Tombs Are The Attendance Of Familiar Spirits…Including:
A.) Diversified Signs Inscribed
B.) Our Earth Of Black
C.) Voor
07. Magic(k) Square Cipher
08. In The Name Of Auebothiabathabaithobeuee
09. Girra’s Temple
10. Those Of The Void Will Re-Enter
11. Sceptre Command
12. Ye Uttuku Spells
13. Twix Yesterday, The Day & The Morrow

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 23-10-2008 9:17 by spectre Wijzig reactieProfiel van spectreQuote dit bericht

Ik ben een romanticus en zo'n James Bond sigaret lijkt mij wel wat

NecroNoud
Usericon van NecroNoud
Posted 23-10-2008 10:14 by NecroNoud Wijzig reactieProfiel van NecroNoudQuote dit berichthttp://www.discogs.com/user/noud85/collection

quote:

08. In The Name Of Auebothiabathabaithobeuee

Oh, die!

don't mistake lack of talent for genius

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 23-10-2008 10:16 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

LOL

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Kriegsnebel
Usericon van Kriegsnebel
Posted 24-10-2008 12:32 by Kriegsnebel Wijzig reactieProfiel van KriegsnebelQuote dit bericht

Pillars Of Mercy heerst!

jelmer2
VUILIGHEID
Usericon van jelmer2
Posted 24-10-2008 12:33 by jelmer2 Wijzig reactieProfiel van jelmer2Quote dit bericht

O.

Wil je muilperen?

NecRobert
Krek wat!
Usericon van NecRobert
Posted 24-10-2008 13:10 by NecRobert (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van NecRobertQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 23 oktober 2008 10:14 schreef NecroNoud het volgende:
Oh, die!
sjezus.

Zelfmoord plegen is wel het laatste wat ik zou doen.

Dit topic is 17 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com