IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 5 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5
Auteur:
Topic : Malevolent Creation Vorige pagina
Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 25-03-2018 14:19 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 11-01-2019 23:08]

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 21-01-2019 17:43 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

En de hele plaat.

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Dark incarnation
First I was a cruel dark beast until i became.....
Usericon van Dark incarnation
Posted 21-01-2019 20:42 by Dark incarnation (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Dark incarnationQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 21 januari 2019 17:43 schreef Mutilator het volgende:
En de hele plaat.

Sodeju die rost weer lekker weg zeg.....

an evil incarnation of DEATH!

BongoBongo
Usericon van BongoBongo
Posted 23-04-2020 12:22 by BongoBongo Wijzig reactieProfiel van BongoBongoQuote dit bericht

De line-up van deathmetalinstituut Malevolent Creation ziet er plotseling compleet anders uit. Zowel drummer Philip Cancilla als zanger/gitarist Lee Wollenschlaeger verlaten de Amerikaanse groep per direct. Zij worden vervangen door respectievelijk Ronnie ‘Ron’ Parmer (Amon, Perdition Temple) en Ryan Taylor (Solstice, ex-Condition Critical). Onderstaande mededeling valt te lezen op de Facebookpagina van Malevolent Creation:

Ehm... wie

Volgens mij loop ik alweer een paar bezettingen achter

Dweller
Deus Nova
Usericon van Dweller
Posted 23-04-2020 14:59 by Dweller Wijzig reactieProfiel van DwellerQuote dit berichthttp://www.kong.nl

Jij dacht dat Brett Hoffmann nog altijd de zanger was?

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

BongoBongo
Usericon van BongoBongo
Posted 23-04-2020 15:32 by BongoBongo Wijzig reactieProfiel van BongoBongoQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 23 april 2020 14:59 schreef Dweller het volgende:
Jij dacht dat Brett Hoffmann nog altijd de zanger was?

Hahaha !!! Zo erg is het ook weer niet.
De laatste die ik heb is Warkult en volgens mij mis ik envenomed.

Wat die bezettingswijzigingen betreft ben ik gestopt met tellen na de Will to Kill tour, ik weet niet wie of wat er toen op het podium stond maar dat had met de cd niet veel te maken.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 25-04-2020 15:09 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

"Here is the best way to explain the firing of our vocalist/guitarist Lee posted by our bassist Josh L. Gibbs. I was very hot headed and pissed off when I posted what I did because after nearly 3 months of rehearsing and touring with Lee i was about to explode. Lee had nearly 2 years to work on a setlist of songs to learn and play and assured us that he was kicking ass at home in s.africa and had our music down perfectly and was so pumped up to play all these MC songs live. I had no reason not to believe him because he did such a good job on The 13th Beast album. He comes to Florida to rehearse with the band. Before leaving to tour for a few weeks and after 1 day of playing with Lee we knew we were in big trouble. I apologize to Lee for bashing him so hard but I gave you the chance to front our band and you let us all down. Good luck in the future and God bless ya! Below is the best way to explain this mess by our bassist Josh who had to go through so much bullshit to help with Lee and kept things together until the tour was over and we could replace Lee with Ryan Taylor on vocals and guitar.

Welp, I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this but here we are. Sorry this is lengthy but it’s an account of about three years of my life in this band. Now there’s some things I’m leaving out because I’m trying to only hit the important parts.

To dig deeper into why Lee was let go from MC you’d really have had to have been there with us, now you can choose to believe me or not but when we started this whole thing Lee obviously lives in South Africa and neither Phil or myself had ever met Lee personally only over the internet. Keep in mind we wrote that whole album over the internet never jamming once! We then fly Lee all the way from SA to Florida to record with us (first time meeting) we go through some crazy shit while recording the 13th Beast and everyone goes home. Now fast forward a year (because that’s a whole other story) and now we’re finally getting together thanks to our management.

So everyone flys to Florida Cancilla from Vegas Lee from SA to rehearse for the first time in TWO YEARS from when we have all been in this band together. We’ve had a set list in place for a good amount of time now. So now let’s understand something. The level of the game we are at here is supposed to be fucking top notch pro who can step into this and preform at the level expected.

Now we made a record yes I recorded the damn thing and I know what went into every second of it. It’s one thing to make a record & it’s a totally different thing to play live. So first rehearsals go down and things are fucking horrible.

Can’t get through 5 songs a day and we have two weeks before we start touring. Not only Lee but also Cancilla didn’t learn all the songs. We can just leave it at that. So we rearrange the set and play the songs we were strongest at and go out on the road.

Halfway through the South America tour we had serious issues with Cancilla about his family and just his rage issues amongst other things that I will leave out because this is about Lee.
I contacted Ronnie while we were on tour and he started learning the set. Now he had TWO WEEKS to learn the set for the European tour with Batushka . Not two years.

During our travels in Colombia we had more VISA issues with Lee which caused us to cancel three shows there and almost got lynched in the process.

We had to go onstage as a three piece and I grabbed someone out of the audience to sing the best he could. Anyway moving on we get to the end of the S. America tour and we are in Mexico (now this whole time at least two songs a night are a train wreck and we pull out of it somehow) now Lee has tuning problems to the point of he’s a whole step out of tune with us at an almost sold out show. I tell him to tune he argues that it’s Phil that’s out of tune. So at this point in the game in my monitor mix guitar wise only has Phil in it, but Lee is on my side of the stage so I can hear his stage volume. I listen to my bass and Phill in my monitor and everything is perfect . I lean back and it sounds horrible. I go and turn his amp to standby and tell him in between songs to tune.
Finally I leave him off for the rest of the set because he never figures out how to get his guitar back in tune.

We get through S. America, Cancilla he played his last show in Miami then left back home. Ronnie comes prepared and things start to look up now. Now I’m hoping that after we’ve played almost 15 shows at this point he should be getting the hang of it by now for Europe but unfortunately it never got to the level we expected.

The road was very tough for Lee. he takes a lot of medication that he didn’t warn us about before hand. So now we have booked all these tours and have to come through. He isn’t the healthiest guy either as far as what he puts in his body so the road eventually caught up with him and he collapsed in the middle of a set in Europe.

We also once again had to cancel shows in Europe because of Visa issues with Lee which caused everyone money and time.
There was a point where Phil asked Lee if he thought he would make it through the Batushka tour and he flat out said no. So in all fairness we had no idea what we were really getting into with Lee or Cancilla really.

Before I even knew Lee was in the band I told Phil we needed to get Ryan but Phil had already chosen Lee and to his defense he told me we have to give Lee his shot and I honestly thought that was commendable of him. I rooted for the guy but seeing how he was on the road and giving him almost 30 shows to have it together plus two years before that.

So we made the decision to get Ryan. So that’s basically it, we’re not fucking around and that’s really how things went down. Now love us or hate us but I hold this band to the highest standards possible and want the last years to go out with a bang not a whimper. We’re working on some killer tunes that we will have ready before long so you can all make your judgment if we made the right decision or not.

-I know we did - no offense to Lee.

I’m doing my very best to be respectful and honest. I want to squash everything before Shit gets outa hand. I wish him the best! he can be a great asset and his style will work great with some other band just not with us. So that’s it hope everyone is safe with this virus ordeal and we will be back guns blazing as soon as we get the word!"

El Chulo
UltraSuave!!!
Usericon van El Chulo
Posted 25-04-2020 15:18 by El Chulo Wijzig reactieProfiel van El ChuloQuote dit bericht

Jeetje..

Ahora kién, kién es el asesino. Ahora kién, kién mata sin razón. Ahora kién, utiliza las torturas....

Dit topic is 5 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com