IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 6 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Auteur:
Topic : Borknagar / Vintersorg Vorige pagina
Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 22-04-2011 16:18 by Onweerwolf Wijzig reactieProfiel van OnweerwolfQuote dit bericht

Hoera! Elke band wordt beter als Vortex meezingt.

Op 24 november 2016 16:00 schreef F.Jacobse het volgende: Ik vind het veels te plat.

varanus
HUISKAMERHOOLIGAN
Usericon van varanus
Posted 22-04-2011 17:10 by varanus (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van varanusQuote dit bericht

Beter!!

spelfout weggehaald...

Staalman
Usericon van Staalman
Posted 17-03-2012 11:29 by Staalman Wijzig reactieProfiel van StaalmanQuote dit bericht

Poverdriedubbeltjes! Die nieuwe Borknagar is een verdraaid lekker plaatje! En heel pak beter dan hun laatste platen..

"Life Is Much More Beautiful, When It Means Nothing At All"

daVid
Usericon van daVid
Posted 17-03-2012 13:17 by daVid Wijzig reactieProfiel van daVidQuote dit bericht

Ik heb die nieuwe borknager nu 1 keer kunnen luisteren, maar vond'm echt zwaar tegen vallen. Die heavy metal achtige zang irriteert me enorm (:

bokkie666
Usericon van bokkie666
Posted 03-04-2012 23:30 by bokkie666 Wijzig reactieProfiel van bokkie666Quote dit bericht

quote:
Op 22 april 2011 16:18 schreef Onweerwolf het volgende:
Hoera! Elke band wordt beter als Vortex meezingt.
Met mate dan, als tweede zanger zoals bij Dimmu Borgir zeg ik ja, maar solo zoals bij Arcturus gaat hij tegenstaan.

De 'tallica cover had wat gepeperder gemogen, beetje slapjes zo. Rest van het album valt mij niks tegen. Vrij metal wel weer.

NecRobert
Krek wat!
Usericon van NecRobert
Posted 05-04-2012 11:20 by NecRobert (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van NecRobertQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 17 maart 2012 11:29 schreef Staalman het volgende:
Poverdriedubbeltjes! Die nieuwe Borknagar is een verdraaid lekker plaatje! En heel pak beter dan hun laatste platen..
Enorme +1! Opener Epochalypse is tot nu toe zelfs dé song van het jaar wat mij betreft. Vintersorg klinkt eens niet zeurderig en de combinatie met Vortex en Nedland is uiterst geslaagd te noemen!

Zelfmoord plegen is wel het laatste wat ik zou doen.

M.
Schwarzgerät
Usericon van M.
Posted 05-04-2012 11:40 by M. Wijzig reactieProfiel van M.Quote dit bericht

quote:
Op 3 april 2012 23:30 schreef bokkie666 het volgende:
'tallica

Dit kan niet hoor. Bovendien bespaart het maar één letter. De toegevoegde waarde ontgaat me.

Fickt nicht mit dem Raketemensch!!

bokkie666
Usericon van bokkie666
Posted 05-04-2012 15:28 by bokkie666 Wijzig reactieProfiel van bokkie666Quote dit bericht

TALLICAAAAAAAA

Dweller
Deus Nova
Usericon van Dweller
Posted 25-02-2019 0:20 by Dweller Wijzig reactieProfiel van DwellerQuote dit berichthttp://www.kong.nl

ANDREAS 'VINTERSORG' HEDLUND Steps Down As Lead Vocalist Of BORKNAGAR

Due to personal reasons, Andreas "Vintersorg" Hedlund has decided to exit the Norwegian epic black metal band BORKNAGAR. As a result, I.C.S Vortex will take over as the group's lead vocalist, and will, together with Lars Nedland, carry on BORKNAGAR's legacy of vocal brilliance.

According to BORKNAGAR, Hedlund's decision to leave "is based on mutual understanding, respect and in a friendly manner with the rest of the band.

"BORKNAGAR would like to express their sincere gratitude for the musical brotherhood we have shared throughout the years and wish Andreas the very best in his future endeavors," the group says.

"There is no drama to this situation, and our friendship will remain. No one should be too surprised if Vintersorg reappears as a guest vocalist on a future record."

BORKNAGAR founder and guitarist Øystein G. Brun comments: "It is with a lot of respect, gratitude and good memories I see one of my brothers in music set sails for new shores. Times are changing, and we both saw this coming for a while. Even though we are splitting as partners in BORKNAGAR, I am happy to say that we have decided to carry on our musical brotherhood in CRONIAN. A new album will be released whenever time allows for that."

Hedlund states: "Time has come to make some tough decisions and let reality set the rules.

"It is with both a light and heavy heart I leave BORKNAGAR as the lead vocalist. The light part is that it's done in an amicable way and that this is the right thing to do for me, in respect for the fans and BORKNAGAR. The heavy part is that it’s hard to leave something this meaningful and beautiful.

"My situation after the accident makes it hard to tour, and my job situation complicates things further. So in a way I'm not 'leaving' as such, it's more like I'm putting some oil into the BORKNAGAR machinery so the band can keep their busy schedule, get out on the road and meet you guys.

"BORKNAGAR will always have a special place in my heart and mind, and I hope that I can do some guest performances further down the road. The guys in the band are fantastic musicians and persons and I wish them the best of luck. However, CRONIAN is not dead and may shake its head before you know it."

BORKNAGAR is currently in the final stages of recording its eleventh album. It will be mixed and mastered this spring by Jens Bogren at Fascination Street Studio.

Back in November 2014, Hedlund was seriously injured when he fell head first on a concrete floor while moving some furniture. This resulted in multiple fractures to the skull, brain hemorrhage and momentary dysfunctional hearing in one ear.

Link: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/andreas-vintersorg-hedlund-steps-down-as-lead-vocalist-of-borknagar/

Jammer wel, en zijn toestand is natuurlijk ook niet echt lekker. Maar goed opgevangen.

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

ex-filosofem
Usericon van ex-filosofem
Posted 07-09-2019 22:56 by ex-filosofem Wijzig reactieProfiel van ex-filosofemQuote dit bericht

Onverwachte terugkeer naar de sound van de 1e twee albums.

That we build great walls, but for our sins. We open up the gates and let the assassins in.

Count Usher
"The Beige Sisters of Premenstrual Agony."
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 08-09-2019 18:52 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 7 september 2019 22:56 schreef ex-filosofem het volgende:
Onverwachte terugkeer naar de sound van de 1e twee albums.

Ja, godverdomme!

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Dit topic is 6 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com