IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 14 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Auteur:
Topic : Nasum Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
Burzum
Usericon van Burzum
Posted 18-02-2005 1:42 by Burzum Wijzig reactieProfiel van BurzumQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/Raymond1982

quote:
Op 18 februari 2005 0:41 schreef Lord Coma het volgende:
Sukkel.
Waar haal je het lef vandaan.

Nooit iemand in de buurt verloren behalve opa en oma waar je nooit heen wilde?

Sterf waar je staat, butmongool.

Stel je niet zo aan, gaylord.
Ga ergens anders janken.

Chelman
Krijg de bloemetjes
Usericon van Chelman
Posted 18-02-2005 8:14 by Chelman Wijzig reactieProfiel van ChelmanQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 18 februari 2005 0:41 schreef Lord Coma het volgende:
Sterf waar je staat, butmongool.

Sukkel.
Waar haal je het lef vandaan.

Nooit iemand in de buurt verloren behalve opa en oma waar je nooit heen wilde?

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA! SVETA SRPSKA ZEMLJA !

Chelman
Krijg de bloemetjes
Usericon van Chelman
Posted 18-02-2005 8:26 by Chelman Wijzig reactieProfiel van ChelmanQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 17 februari 2005 23:15 schreef zillah-morte het volgende:
Moet iemand zelf weten. Misschien wil hij wel privacy. Dit verdient niemand.

Het ging niet om privacy. Hij toonde gewoon geen respect voor die mensen en zijn oorspronkelijke moederland. Wie geen respect heeft voor zijn afkomst verdient zelf geen respect.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA! SVETA SRPSKA ZEMLJA !

ghoulliette
Usericon van ghoulliette
Posted 18-02-2005 9:27 by ghoulliette Wijzig reactieProfiel van ghoullietteQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 17 februari 2005 22:29 schreef Fleshcrawler het volgende:
Dit is tegen Mieszko gericht?

Gaat een beetje lastig he, als die dood is.

irritante klootzak
Usericon van irritante klootzak
Posted 18-02-2005 9:37 by irritante klootzak Wijzig reactieProfiel van irritante klootzakQuote dit bericht

stelletje jankende zeikwijven.. wat een gepiep weer op de vroege ochtend!

Collectively the Village People have sold 85 million albums and singles, and they regularly tour Australia.

Fleshcrawler
Straight Towards Extinction
Usericon van Fleshcrawler
Posted 18-02-2005 11:38 by Fleshcrawler Wijzig reactieProfiel van FleshcrawlerQuote dit berichthttp://www.flikkereeneindop.nl

quote:
Op 18 februari 2005 9:27 schreef ghoulliette het volgende:
Gaat een beetje lastig he, als die dood is.

Zo bedoel ik het toch niet domme trut

There are those who suffer and those who bleed them dry and there are always those who just stand by.

cranial
Usericon van cranial
Posted 18-02-2005 15:35 by cranial Wijzig reactieProfiel van cranialQuote dit berichthttp://www.myspace.com/ferdyH

gezellig hier,spijtig om te horen,hij zal gemist worden...

Expired,Erased and Forgotten

NecRobert
Krek wat!
Usericon van NecRobert
Posted 18-02-2005 15:42 by NecRobert (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van NecRobertQuote dit bericht

Raar idee, dat ik 'm nog van 1 meter afstand heb zien optreden 2 maanden voor zijn dood.

Een groot gemis in de metal/grindcore scene!

Zelfmoord plegen is wel het laatste wat ik zou doen.

ghoulliette
Usericon van ghoulliette
Posted 18-02-2005 22:49 by ghoulliette Wijzig reactieProfiel van ghoullietteQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 18 februari 2005 11:38 schreef Fleshcrawler het volgende:
Zo bedoel ik het toch niet domme trut

Zeg het dan ook zoals je het bedoelt slimmert.

Lord Coma
Usericon van Lord Coma
Posted 19-02-2005 23:03 by Lord Coma Wijzig reactieProfiel van Lord ComaQuote dit berichthttp://www.toxocara.com

quote:
Op 18 februari 2005 8:26 schreef Chelman het volgende:
Het ging niet om privacy. Hij toonde gewoon geen respect voor die mensen en zijn oorspronkelijke moederland. Wie geen respect heeft voor zijn afkomst verdient zelf geen respect.

Gelukkig ben jij wel heel respectvol

WhiteRider
Usericon van WhiteRider
Posted 19-02-2005 23:25 by WhiteRider Wijzig reactieProfiel van WhiteRiderQuote dit bericht

Toen was Tsunasum kvlt!

Henke
Left Henk Path
Usericon van Henke
Posted 20-02-2005 10:52 by Henke Wijzig reactieProfiel van HenkeQuote dit berichthttp://entrapment2.bandcamp.com/

quote:
Op 18 februari 2005 15:42 schreef NecRobert het volgende:
Raar idee, dat ik 'm nog van 1 meter afstand heb zien optreden 2 maanden voor zijn dood.

Wij hebben 1 van de laatste shows gedaan met hun. Ze moesten nog twee dagen spelen en dan ging hij lekker naar huis en op vakantie met zijn vriendin, vertelde hij mij trots. Hij heeft nog 2 Nasum cd's naar ons gestuurd en is vervolgens op vakantie gegaan. Das pas raar

skullfuck
smaakvervanger
Usericon van skullfuck
Posted 20-02-2005 12:27 by skullfuck Wijzig reactieProfiel van skullfuckQuote dit berichthttp://

quote:
Op 18 februari 2005 15:42 schreef NecRobert het volgende:

idd....

Suck my piss

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 08-03-2005 7:41 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

quote:
Op 2 januari 2005 13:33 schreef skullfuck het volgende:
waarschijnlijk niet.

You never know...op de site spreken ze toch over the future of Nasum...

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 08-03-2005 7:45]

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

NecRobert
Krek wat!
Usericon van NecRobert
Posted 31-03-2005 17:52 by NecRobert (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van NecRobertQuote dit bericht

R.I.P.

Zelfmoord plegen is wel het laatste wat ik zou doen.

Disciple
Usericon van Disciple
Posted 31-03-2005 18:11 by Disciple Wijzig reactieProfiel van DiscipleQuote dit bericht

Thanx voor de foto's, rest in peace dude.

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 27-05-2005 16:35 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

The Now And The Future Of NASUM - May 26, 2005
NASUM drummer Anders Jakobson has posted the following message on the group's official web site:

"Many things have happened since the identification of Mieszko's [Talarczyk, NASUM guitarist/vocalist, victim of the Southeast Asian tsunami] body on February 17, 2005, the day we closed down Nasum.com. I wrote, 'You know why' on the page that met the visitors. Truth is that you don't know the whole truth. We closed the webpage down to pay respect to the memory of Mieszko, but we also closed it down to escape the fans.

"Between the day of the tsunami and the day of the identification we were virtually overwhelmed by support and comfort to the point that it suffocated us. At least I felt that I hadn't space to breathe and think and cry and feel, something that I needed to do. Every time I looked in the guestbook there were 10-15 new posts with wonderful words from people who cared, and as time went by it became harder and harder to read these posts, especially since we were quite assure that Mieszko was dead as early as mid-January.

"At one point I was at a local concert and people wanted to pay their respects and one completely unknown guy came to me and said, 'He's coming back, don't worry!' and even though I said, 'Thanks' in return I just wanted to grab the guy and scream, 'Don't you get it? He's not coming back! Mieszko is fucking dead!' in his face. Not a nice thing to do, and not a nice thing to feel like doing.

"So I was prepared to close Nasum.com one or two weeks before the identification. I even wrote the family to get their permission to declare Mieszko dead, just so we all could go on with our mourning (at this point we were not sure that the body would be identified at all). As I was waiting for a reply the word came and it became natural to close the site.

"I don't want this to sound like I'm whining, because I am very thankful for all the support and care we got during the dark months that started of 2005. As I've said numerous times, the huge fanbase helped us to get through the worst shit we've faced in our lives, a help that other people related to the victims of the tsunami didn't have. There were over 100,000 hits on Nasum.com during a very short period and the guestbook — as I mentioned earlier — was flooded with supporting posts from people we know, bands we know, bands we don't know, people who are fans, people who aren't fans — all sorts of people that just wanted to pay respect. And apart from a few fucking scums of the Internet who disrespected our situation and Mieszko's family just because they didn't like NASUM, we got only love and support. Again: Thanks for everything!

"I really, really wanted Mieszko to return just so he could see all the nice words people said about him (and to read the newspaper articles who mentioned him as a 'heavy metal star'!). I really, really wanted to post the news that he was alive and safe and on his way back. I really, really wanted him to write in his own words on the site or make a video statement or whatever. I really, really wanted that.

"It's likely that Mieszko died at once when the first wave hit Phi Phi Island. That's what we hope. No pain, no fear.

"Some of you might be interested to know what has happened with his girlfriend, Emma, who survived the tsunami. As far as I know she's still hospitalized waiting for everything to heal. She suffered some severe damage to her legs and at times the doctors have considered amputation. But she's getting better and the doctors say that they expect a full recovery, in the sense that she will be able to stand and walk without problems. That's great news.

"I visited her at the hospital a few weeks after the funeral and she spoke much about what she's been through. She says that she remembers everything from December 26, 2004 and she told me some of it. It seems that things didn't happen exactly as been reported here and in interviews earlier. I don't want to get into any details, but one thing she said really struck me and that was that the last time she saw Mieszko he was alive, and he tried to protect her. I love that.

"To the left you'll see a little graphic with Mieszko's face and the text 'In memory of Mieszko Talarczyk.' This graphic is linked to a memorial page where we've collected some stuff and Jon, Urban, Jesper and I have written some eulogies as a final step towards closure (something that still feels impossible). Please read that.

"I promised a text about NASUM's future three months ago… Here it is. NASUM is no longer an active band. There will never be another studio recording or a live show. NASUM ended with the death of Mieszko. No one is sorrier about this than me. I remain the only founding member and NASUM has more or less been my life for the past 5-10 years. All the other members have always had other bands to play with; I've had nothing and have nothing today.

"I think we all came to the same decision without really talking about it. Continuing without Mieszko seemed impossible. The thought of bringing a new member into the band to replace someone who died was terrible in so many levels. It felt unfair to the fans, to us and to that new guy who would have had a lot of pressure on his shoulders.

"It wasn't the way I wanted NASUM to end but we haven't got much of a choice. I can express exactly what the situation of NASUM is in Swedish: Vi lägger av men vi lägger inte ned, which in English would translate to: 'We're quitting but we're not quitting,' or rather: 'We're stopping it but we're not ending it,' to get the meaning of it.

"So NASUM is no more, but we're still here. Our music is very much alive and we'll continue to be here as long as you want us here. We have no issues with continuing to release more records and sell merchandise, and we hope you haven't got any too.

"Maybe there will be a time in the future when it feels OK to get together and do something new again. I would love to be an active member of NASUM again — I said it was my life, right? — and you never know what happens. But don't count on it. I have a urge to grind and I got to grind in some way.

"During April I spent most of my time finishing the collection of all our non-album stuff that has been in the works since forever. It is now done (read this statement)
http://www.nasum.com/view_article.php?id=15&cathegory=Statement and it going to be called 'Grind Finale' and will be released this fall. The old name felt so inappropriate and I came up with something that probably will be my last title joke (I've had lots!) in NASUM. There will be more news about this release once Relapse gets cracking with the artwork and packaging, but right now you can go to the audio/video page
http://www.nasum.com/audiovideo.html and listen to no less than 21 samples from the freshly mastered (by me, with some help from Dan Swanö) version. Enjoy!

"I don't really know what the future will bring, but as it is right now, it feels like some sun is breaking through the darkness that has clouded us for too long. It feels great to be back. I hope you enjoy this."

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 27-05-2005 16:43]

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Audiophile
ZM Dominee
Usericon van Audiophile
Posted 01-07-2005 21:24 by Audiophile Wijzig reactieProfiel van AudiophileQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/AudiophileXL

Live split-cd van Nasum en Napalm Death

De overgebleven leden van Nasum zijn van plan om samen met Napalm Death een live split-cd uit te brengen. Tijdens de optredens in Japan in januari 2004 heeft Nasum opnames gemaakt, en ook van Napalm Death zijn tijdens die tournee concerten opgenomen. Wanneer de cd uit moet komen is echter nog niet bekend.

Van een ander metal ezine. Volgens mij nogal voorbarige conclusie trekkerij van:

Anders Jakobson posted this on nasum.com two days ago:

"Today I got a very appreciated package from Denmark with Nasum's three shows from Japan January 2004 on CD. Our Danish sound engineer Bo Lund has really taken his time sending me these CD's but, boy, was it worth the wait!

I remember quite clearly how we sat in a hotel corridor in Osaka listening to the show we did just hours before by passing around Bo's minidiscplayer and headphones and just DIED by the great quality of the sound! It was really releaseable (is that a word?).

I've just recently listened through that recording and it's without doubt the best live recording of Nasum that I have heard. It captures the massive sound we had live and the takes sound pretty OK as well.

I will soon pic out the best stuff, polish it a little bit and prepare it for release. The idea is to do a live split with Napalm Death (also recorded at the same tour), but I don't know when and how it's going to be released. I know Shane wants to release it on the FETO label. We'll see.

I will share a track or two in a couple of days so you can hear for yourself how great this MINIDISC RECORDING (!) actually sounds!"

skullfuck
smaakvervanger
Usericon van skullfuck
Posted 04-07-2005 14:09 by skullfuck Wijzig reactieProfiel van skullfuckQuote dit berichthttp://

beter nieuws!

Suck my piss

Audiophile
ZM Dominee
Usericon van Audiophile
Posted 12-07-2005 23:02 by Audiophile Wijzig reactieProfiel van AudiophileQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/AudiophileXL

Nix
Usericon van Nix
Posted 16-10-2005 15:29 by Nix Wijzig reactieProfiel van NixQuote dit bericht

"Grind Finale" slightly delayed and more merch
Posted: October 7, 2005 02:06:17
I'm unhappy to announce that "Grind Finale" will be slightly delayed due to printing issues. I don't have the exact details, but apparently the printer sent the wrong templates for the artwork to Relapse, resulting in a complete set of artwork in the wrong size, so the Relapse guys have all worked this over and corrected everything according to the right templates, resulting in a slight delay in the release.

There are a lot of time, love and energy invested in this release already and we are certainly not going to damage all that with a bad printing, so we all just have to face the fact and wait a little longer for the release.

The new release dates are as follows:
USA: November 15
Europe: November 21
Japan: During November

I generally avoid temptation...unless I can't resist it.

Nix
Usericon van Nix
Posted 17-10-2005 20:34 by Nix Wijzig reactieProfiel van NixQuote dit bericht

Disc 1
1. Blind World
2. Think
3. Scarecrows
4. No Time to Waste
5. Total Destruction
6. Between the Walls
7. Left in a Dream
8. Uneventful Occupation
9. Reasons?
10. Disforest
11. Self Vilification
12. Red Tape Suckers
13. Re-create the System
14. Rens
15. Hurt
16. Corpse Flesh Genitals
17. Sawder
18. A Look at Society
19. Fucking Murder!
20. Black Visions (Scarecrows II)
21. Escape
22. See the Shit (With Your Own Eyes)
23. Restrained from the Truth
24. No Chance
25. My Fear
26. Fur
27. A Game Played by Society
28. It's All About the Information
29. Smile When You're Sead
30. Blindfolded (By the Media)
31. Erased
32. Warfuck
33. No Chance (Extended Noise-remix Version)
34. Cut to Fit
35. Forced Opinion
36. Domedagen
37. Left in a Dream
38. Distortion & Disinformation
39. Stalemate (Napalm Death cover)
40. Bag
41. Revolution
42. What's "Life"?
43. Think
44. Verklighetsflykt
45. Face Obliteration
46. Enough!
47. Dom Styr Vara Liv (Mob 47 cover)
48. Industrislaven
49. Löpandebandsprincipen
50. Cut to Fit
51. Fantasibilder
52. Distortion & Disinformation
53. Brinn
54. Krigets Skörd
55. Mer Rens
56. Ditt Öde
57. Ingenting Att Ha!
58. Revolution
59. Den Mörka Tiden
60. Forcefed Opinion
61. Domedagen
62. Dolt Under Ytan
63. I Helvetet
64. Skithus
65. Söndermald
66. Revolution II
67. World in Turmoil
68. The Final Confrontation (Scarecrows III)
69. The Dream
70. Zombie Society
71. Sheer Horror
72. Awake
73. En Värld Utan Hopp
74. End
75. As Time Goes By...
76. Our Revolution
77. Masqureade
78. Ripped
79. Rage
80. Law & Order?
81. Rise
82. Killed By Your Greed
83. Silent Sanguinary Soil
84. Evacuate the Earth
85. The Black Illusions
86. Disgrace
87. No Paradise for the Damned
88. A Change in Your Mind
89. Dreamland
90. Last

Disc 2
1. Dis Sucks
2. The Leak
3. Eviscerated (By the Fiend)
4. Shambler
5. Lack of Ammunition
6. The Machines
7. Låt Inte Asen Styra Ditt Liv
8. Going Nowhere
9. Generation Ex
10. The Soil Bleeds Black
11. Hail the Chaos!
12. Fuck the System
13. The Spiral Goes Down
14. Shortcut to Extinction
15. Vows
16. Hate Division
17. Visions of War (Discharge cover)
18. Bullshit Tradition (Drop Dead cover)
19. Device (S.O.B. cover)
20. The Real (Refused cover)
21. Rio de San Atlanta, Manitoba (Propagandhi cover)
22. ...And You Were Blind to What Lay Beyond the Horizon
23. Stolen Pride
24. Silent
25. Losing Faith
26. I Decline!
27. Naive Ignorant Fucks!
28. Obstacle
29. The Political Structure is not What it Seems in the So Called Lucid View that Man has Upon Today's Society. What the Eye Sees is a Lie.
30. A Bloodbath Displayed
31. God-slave America
32. Supernova
33. Shafted
34. S.O.C.I.E.T.Y. (Hall of the Dead)
35. Tools of the Trade (Carcass cover)
36. Fear
37. Krossa
38. In Praise of Folly
39. Peace?
40. Falska tankar
41. Godmorgon, Idiotjävel
42. Understand: You are Deluded
43. Fear of the China Syndrome
44. Suicide
45. X Marks the Spot
46. The Flames of the Truth
47. Sticks and Stones
48. Dead Mirror
49. Helvete
50. A Civil Critique
51. Damned Nation
52. A Dead Generation
53. Divine Intervention
54. Fury
55. The Unfathomable Situation
56. Unchallenged Hate (Napalm Death cover)
57. DLTD
58. Gravar
59. Ingenting
60. Until the Board Breaks
61. Downwards
62. Stealth Politics

The two discs cover Nasum's entire career with songs from all the 15 studio
recordings the band did between 1993 and 2004, with 21 songs previously
unreleased publicly before.

The new release dates are as follows:
USA: November 15
Europe: November 21
Japan: During November

6sic6
Zotte ros!
Usericon van 6sic6
Posted 17-10-2005 21:31 by 6sic6 Wijzig reactieProfiel van 6sic6Quote dit bericht

nu nog peter Tägtgren omgekomen in een lawine , Hoglan omgekomen in terroristische aanval , Swäno een overdosis en Townsend ter dood veroordeeld in Texas of zo...

quote:
Op 29 december 2004 10:28 schreef KUT het volgende:
ik denk dat jij een beetje veel sinterklaaskadootjes verwacht

beetje er late reactie...maar kan jij die kutopmerkingen van jou niet gewoon bij je houde?

Violent God
Usericon van Violent God
Posted 17-10-2005 21:44 by Violent God Wijzig reactieProfiel van Violent GodQuote dit berichthttp://www.myspace.com/violentgod

quote:
Op 17 oktober 2005 21:31 schreef 6sic6 het volgende:
nu nog peter Tägtgren omgekomen in een lawine , Hoglan omgekomen in terroristische aanval , Swäno een overdosis en Townsend ter dood veroordeeld in Texas of zo...

beetje er late reactie...maar kan jij die kutopmerkingen van jou niet gewoon bij je houde?

En die opmerking over Tägtren en Hoglan en zo is zeker niet kut?

Nix
Usericon van Nix
Posted 17-10-2005 21:44 by Nix Wijzig reactieProfiel van NixQuote dit bericht

Nu weer terug naar Grind Finale!!

Dit topic is 14 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com