IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Nieuws, actualiteit en media Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 10 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Auteur:
Topic : Dimebag Darrell (Pantera) vermoord Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
arrebar
On the turning away
Usericon van arrebar
Posted 09-12-2004 15:01 by arrebar (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van arrebarQuote dit berichthttp://www.asbestmetal.nl

dan hebben hun ook eens een leuk muziekje tijdens hun werk, net als bouwvakkers!

"Een vrouw als jou, heb ik nooit gekend. Sterker nog, ik zou niet weten wie je bent" Herman Finkers

Botzwaard
Usericon van Botzwaard
Posted 09-12-2004 16:18 by Botzwaard Wijzig reactieProfiel van BotzwaardQuote dit bericht

Aah, dit geloof je toch niet

Let us rejoice in the light of this man-made Armageddon

Jenje
The power of the riff compels me
Usericon van Jenje
Posted 09-12-2004 16:24 by Jenje (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van JenjeQuote dit bericht

Nha ... gaat lekker daar ...

al meer nieuws?

chriz
Dóh!
Usericon van chriz
Posted 09-12-2004 16:25 by chriz Wijzig reactieProfiel van chrizQuote dit berichthttp://www.youtube.com/user/facesofcain

jezus, wat een kutnieuws dit...

en ik denk dat die zaal eerst hun beveiliging grondig moet gaan herzien voor daar weer een optreden gaat plaatsvinden

venom rules
Usericon van venom rules
Posted 09-12-2004 16:26 by venom rules Wijzig reactieProfiel van venom rulesQuote dit berichthttp://..

Tormentor_horst.
Usericon van Tormentor_horst.
Posted 09-12-2004 16:36 by Tormentor_horst. Wijzig reactieProfiel van Tormentor_horst.Quote dit bericht

Erg triest

Or you children of today are Children of the Grave.

Count Usher
"The Beige Sisters of Premenstrual Agony."
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 09-12-2004 16:38 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

De officiële site van Damageplan is van het net gehaald. Ik vermoed dat de zieke reacties van enkele anti-Damageplan lieden er voor iets tussen zitten.

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Rasputin
Baard
Usericon van Rasputin
Posted 09-12-2004 16:40 by Rasputin Wijzig reactieProfiel van RasputinQuote dit berichthttp://www.cu2.nl/barsebert

Is dr verder al bekend wie die andere dode binnen de band nou is?
Want ik heb gelezen dat t Vinnie Paul zou zijn, maar ook dat het de zanger is.

Je voelt de bas in je buik trappen, je voelt de hogen in je muil klappen

arrebar
On the turning away
Usericon van arrebar
Posted 09-12-2004 16:42 by arrebar (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van arrebarQuote dit berichthttp://www.asbestmetal.nl

De dader is er een van.

"Een vrouw als jou, heb ik nooit gekend. Sterker nog, ik zou niet weten wie je bent" Herman Finkers

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 09-12-2004 16:42 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

quote:
Op 9 december 2004 16:40 schreef Rasputin het volgende:
Is dr verder al bekend wie die andere dode binnen de band nou is?
Want ik heb gelezen dat t Vinnie Paul zou zijn, maar ook dat het de zanger is.

De zanger; de moordenaar was een fanatieke Pantera fan die het niet kon accepteren dat Pantera uit elkaar is gegaan en Dimebag ervan de schuld gaf.

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

valfar
Usericon van valfar
Posted 09-12-2004 16:44 by valfar Wijzig reactieProfiel van valfarQuote dit berichthttp://www.last.fm/user/knevelaer

Dit las ik net:

Ok, ok, the joke went a little too far. We did all this just to see who our true fans were, and I think we can now say we have some pretty loyal fans, and some pretty scummy people on this earth. Dime Bag isn't dead, no-one got hurt. It was a publicity stunt (which worked fairly well I must add) Please no harsh feelings against the band, or against the fans. Dime bag is going to be on MTV's breaking news at 7:00 this morning letting everyone in on the incident. Please don't panic, but please, keep spreading the rumors and gossip, we need this thing to get so completely huge that everyone out there will hear the name "Damage Plan"

-Eric Moxey
VP of Promotions Elektra/Atlantic

De tweede dode zou trouwens Vinnie Paul moeten zijn.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 09-12-2004 16:45 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

6 uur tijdsverschil toch? Dan had het al op MTV geweest moeten zijn.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1494653/12092004/damageplan.jhtml?headlines=true

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 09-12-2004 16:48]

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

helmet
Smaad
Usericon van helmet
Posted 09-12-2004 16:47 by helmet Wijzig reactieProfiel van helmetQuote dit berichthttp://www.wovendarkness.com

quote:
Op 9 december 2004 16:44 schreef valfar het volgende:
Dit las ik net:

Ok, ok, the joke went a little too far. We did all this just to see who our true fans were, and I think we can now say we have some pretty loyal fans, and some pretty scummy people on this earth. Dime Bag isn't dead, no-one got hurt. It was a publicity stunt (which worked fairly well I must add) Please no harsh feelings against the band, or against the fans. Dime bag is going to be on MTV's breaking news at 7:00 this morning letting everyone in on the incident. Please don't panic, but please, keep spreading the rumors and gossip, we need this thing to get so completely huge that everyone out there will hear the name "Damage Plan"

-Eric Moxey
VP of Promotions Elektra/Atlantic

Ja, en toen keek je naar de username die bij die post stond en bedacht je je dat het gewoon een trol was.

I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

Chelman
Krijg de bloemetjes
Usericon van Chelman
Posted 09-12-2004 16:53 by Chelman Wijzig reactieProfiel van ChelmanQuote dit bericht

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has issued the following statement regarding the death of DAMAGEPLAN guitarist Dimebag Darrell:

"There is nothing unique or clever to this post, and what I want to say has no doubt already been said throughout the metal community, by countless others whom were more closer to Darrell than me by now.

"However, knowing he was murdered tonight, I wish to thank and remember Darrell for his amazing life and the gift that he shared with me and so many other fortunates.

"I pray for Darrell's family and friends; specifically for their healing, their peace, and their understanding of this tragedy in this time of need.

"I send my deepest heartfelt condolences to the Abbott family, to Darrell's friends, and to the fantastic PANTERA and DAMAGEPLAN fans around the world.

"We must never forget his life, and his gifts, his genius, his terrific personallity, and the legacy he left behind to remember him by.

"Darrell, I will see you in heaven and I, like so many more, love you brother.

"You will be missed."

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA! SVETA SRPSKA ZEMLJA !

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 09-12-2004 16:56 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

General - holy crap, i was at the show!!!! Subscribe
To: ALL (1 of 125)

all i can say is holy crap!! that was such a freakin' nightmare... i don't ever want to be a part of anything like that again... i'm still shaking.... i don't even know what to say...

i was up close to the stage on the side where DBD was playing.... then i saw the guy jump out of the crwod onto the stage... he was yelling something about how "you broke up pantera.... you ruined my life.... what about phil??? he needs heroin money..." or something like that then i saw the gun and he shot DBD right in the head... when DBD went down he kept shooting... then he turned around for bobzilla then vinnie... teh hole time i thought it was part of the show... i had blood on me i was so close... i'm still freakin' out here...

after he turned around and kept shooting i was gone... i swear i almost crapped my pants... it was ####' crazy as ####... people were totally messed up outside... i was standing next to this one chick and she was crying and couldn't stop... she fell on the ground and it was like she was possesed or something... dude it was so kayotic its not even funny... the cops showed up and then people started sayin' that DBD was killed... then people started freaking out even more...

i can't belive this happend... its so crazy... its totally unreal and there's no way to describe how messed up i am right now...

i had tickets to the show in flint michigan too... i don't know whats going to happen... theres some blood on my ticket stub so i'm going to sell it on ebay or keep it or something... i know DBD is in heaven (or ripping some mad riffs in hell)

#### what a wild #### nigth... dude i won't even be able to sleep tonight

Chelman
Krijg de bloemetjes
Usericon van Chelman
Posted 09-12-2004 16:57 by Chelman Wijzig reactieProfiel van ChelmanQuote dit bericht

ja, die had ik ook gelezen.

Volgens mij heeft hij dit gecompileerd uit alle andere berichten....het dekt namelijk iets TE mooi alle tot nu toe bekende feiten/speculaties.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 09-12-2004 16:58 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

To: ALL (1 of 70)

I've known them for 16 years. He wasn't just a guitarist, he was a friend. One of the nicest people I've met. Here is what I have been able to ascertain. Realize I could be wrong on some of this, but most of it is gospel.

1) Daryl is dead. We all know this.
2) Vinnie is fine (I have confirmed this)
3) A bassist from the opening band tried to shield Daryl and was shot. I do not know his condition, but I imagine critical.
4) Fans were shot
5) The other member dead is believed to be Pat Lachman. This has not been confirmed, but I have this on very good sources, but it is VERY late for any of us who know anyone to get any info.
6) Dime was taken to Riverside Hospital (DON'T CALL THERE!)
7) A bouncer was shot in the shoulder.
8) Someone was shot in the thigh, I believe this to be the bassist involved, but at point blank range, this may be critical.
9) Three are dead (at this writing) one being the shooter. One is Daryl, I am nearly 95% sure the other is Pat.
10) The shooter shot at Vince, but he crawled away on the floor and hit the deck (and you would too so no bullshit posts)
11) The death toll is now at 5
12) FOr those of you arguing about stupid ####, it was a UNIFORMED POLICE OFFICER who snuck in the back and shot the gunman. The cops received the call at 10:18
13) Mitch was working. He is okay.
14) A Hammer Strength Sec guard was shot
15) The other confirmed dead is a security guard (not the above)
16) There are now 5 confirmed dead.

This is all I know, and all anyone will probably know until morning. Peace be with you all.

My email is below, but don't email me unless it's important.

Thanks

Doc
dvdsupport@gmail.com

Jenje
Usericon van Jenje
Posted 09-12-2004 16:59 by Jenje (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van JenjeQuote dit bericht

Hmm dacht juist te lezen dat de schutter vanuit de backstage area het podium opkwam en niet vanuit de zaal

Chelman
Krijg de bloemetjes
Usericon van Chelman
Posted 09-12-2004 17:01 by Chelman Wijzig reactieProfiel van ChelmanQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 9 december 2004 16:58 schreef Mutilator het volgende:
9) Three are dead (at this writing) one being the shooter. One is Daryl, I am nearly 95% sure the other is Pat.
11) The death toll is now at 5
16) There are now 5 confirmed dead.

Mutilator
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 09-12-2004 17:17 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Police Identify Alleged Gunman In DIMEBAG DARRELL's Murder - Dec. 9, 2004

Police released the name of the gunman who allegedly went on a shooting rampage at a Columbus nightclub Wednesday night, killing four people — including DAMAGEPLAN guitarist Dimebag Darrel — before a police officer shot him dead.

Nathan Gale, 25, of Marysville, reportedly jumped onto a concert stage and opened fire, NBC 4 reported.

The shooting took place shortly after 10 p.m. at Alrosa Villa, located at 5055 Sinclair Rd.

A crowd of about 250 people was inside for a concert by DAMAGEPLAN, a heavy metal band. Two former members of the band PANTERA formed the group.

The band took the stage shortly after 10 p.m., and minutes later, a man, who was wearing a hockey jersey and hooded sweatshirt, began firing at point-blank range at least four times at guitarist Dimebag Darrell, NBC 4's Kyle Anderson reported.

Darrell Abbott, who was known as "Dimebag Darrell", was pronounced dead at the scene, NBC 4's Kyle Anderson reported. Police released the names of two others who died. They were Nathan Bray and Erin Halk, both audience members.

"(The gunman) came on stage, from the back, like he knew what he was doing and went straight to Dimebag Darrell immediately," an unidentified witness said."

Gale reportedly shot and killed another member of the band before firing shots into the crowd.

Columbus police were flooded with 911 calls from concertgoers right after the shooting. Some witnesses said Gale took a person hostage. Minutes later, a Columbus police Officer James D. Niggemeyer entered the nightclub and shot and killed Gale, police said.

Police did not identify the other person who died at the scene.

Authorities spent hours questioning audience members.

As calls for help came in, dozens of police and EMS crews were dispatched to the scene.

Emergency room workers at Riverside Methodist Hospital were told to watch out for people who would ask for care on Thursday. Police said that about 100 people left the Alrosa Villa before officers got the scene under control.

Two people who were shot were transported by ambulance to Riverside. Their names were not released and hospital officials would not comment about their conditions.

Columbus police and firefighters set up a triage outside the nightclub to treat anyone with minor injuries, NBC 4 reported.

Many people who were injured during the shooting spree and in the chaos that followed were put on buses and treated for injuries at the scene, NBC 4 reported.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983630/detail.html

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Mutilator op 09-12-2004 17:23]

webblaster wim
Onzin-narrator
Usericon van webblaster wim
Posted 09-12-2004 17:19 by webblaster wim Wijzig reactieProfiel van webblaster wimQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Kelere.

Oud Vuil.

Vlkodlak
Usericon van Vlkodlak
Posted 09-12-2004 17:30 by Vlkodlak Wijzig reactieProfiel van VlkodlakQuote dit bericht

behoorlijk klote

Jenje
Usericon van Jenje
Posted 09-12-2004 17:36 by Jenje (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van JenjeQuote dit bericht

Argh dus iemand die het iq van een sufgeneukte gup heeft die denkt dat de ruzie tussen Dimebag en Anselmo een reden is om Dimebag af te knallen ...

Nha ja, weer een reden om wapenbezit in Amerika aan banden te leggen ... mensen daar zijn te dom om een wapen te mogen bezitten.

Vlkodlak
Usericon van Vlkodlak
Posted 09-12-2004 17:41 by Vlkodlak Wijzig reactieProfiel van VlkodlakQuote dit bericht

Hoewel ik ook geen voorstander van het Amerikaanse beleid met betrekking tot wapenbezit ben, vraag ik me sterk af of een wapenverbod iets zou uithalen bij dit soort geflipte figuren. Hier had denk ik alleen betere beveiliging geholpen, maar goed dat is allemaal achteraf gepraat en dit soort dingen kunnen nu eenmaal helaas gebeuren.

testement
FRIET!!
Usericon van testement
Posted 09-12-2004 17:46 by testement Wijzig reactieProfiel van testementQuote dit bericht

klotezooi.

zzz

Dit topic is 10 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Index / Nieuws, actualiteit en media Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com