IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic
Dit topic is 40 pagina's lang:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Auteur:
Topic : Immortal Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
Hexegot
Usericon van Hexegot
Posted 28-05-2006 12:42 by Hexegot Profiel van Hexegot

quote:
Op 28 mei 2006 12:32 schreef Skyggesang het volgende:

Heeft iemand hier de GOEIE tracklist van Battles In The North? Dus de goeie volgorde van nummers?
( aan Osmose voor t verneuken van de productie...)

Jup:

1. Battles In The North
2. Grim And Frostbitten Kingdoms
3. Descent Into Eminent Silence
4. Throned By Blackstorms
5. Moonrise Fields Of Sorrow
6. Cursed Realms Of The Winterdemons
7. At The Stormy Gates Of Mist
8. Through The Halls Of Eternity
9. Circling Above In Time Before Time
10. Blashyrkh (Mighty Ravendark)

En wat Hub zegt: op sites als Metal Archives is dat soort info altijd makkelijk te vinden.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Hexegot op 28-05-2006 12:43]

cataclysm child
Usericon van cataclysm child
Posted 28-05-2006 13:16 by cataclysm child Profiel van cataclysm child

o ja, best irritant die verkeerde volgorde

Faustian Spirit of the Earth

Skyggesang
Avant-garde
Usericon van Skyggesang
Posted 29-05-2006 11:22 by Skyggesang Profiel van Skyggesanghttp://www.baldrsdraumar.com

quote:
Op 28 mei 2006 12:42 schreef Hexegot het volgende:
Jup:

1. Battles In The North
2. Grim And Frostbitten Kingdoms
3. Descent Into Eminent Silence
4. Throned By Blackstorms
5. Moonrise Fields Of Sorrow
6. Cursed Realms Of The Winterdemons
7. At The Stormy Gates Of Mist
8. Through The Halls Of Eternity
9. Circling Above In Time Before Time
10. Blashyrkh (Mighty Ravendark)

En wat Hub zegt: op sites als Metal Archives is dat soort info altijd makkelijk te vinden.

Dank aan jullie beiden

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 03-06-2006 0:51 by spectre Profiel van spectre

What would a band’s split be without all the rumours that it may continue at some time? Just boring, right! Also, Immortal were already presumed some months ago to be working on a comeback. Is the newly advertised project ‘I’ perhaps only a pseudonym, for a clever trick? Front man Abbath talks straight.

“‘I’ and Immortal are two different stories, to make that clear, once and for all’, it [Abbath’s voice] croaks out of the phone. “At present I’m rehearsing nearly daily with Armagedda, and Demonaz has already written lyrics for seven songs. We will most probably begin with the recording for the ‘I’ debut this year.”

The fire seems to be burning anew.

“More than that. I am composing hard and intensive, as I didn’t in the later years. The time out has done me good, my head is clear, my liver is working perfectly again; I’m feeling totally recovered and ready for attack.”

Then that’s the end of the premature retirement?

“I think of it like Ozzy. His tour in 1995 was called ‘Retirement Sucks’. A good motto, I think.”

So then an Immortal reunion is no longer out of the question?

“No!”

Pardon?

“I didn’t really want to say it, but I don’t give a shit. We will come back, stronger than ever. I’ve met with Horgh for the first time in over a year. He’s built his new house here, right around the corner. In the next few days we will begin to rehearse our old ‘Blizzard Beasts’ classics. I’m already really hot on the idea.”

And you’re certain we should print that? Then there’s no way back…

“I’m a little out of practice, this being my first interview in two years. But somehow feeling good, that it’s out now. I’m mostly glad for our fans.”

The petty cash rattling should be good again also.

“Don’t say that! To clear that up: we’re not coming back for the money. If we had been going for the cash, we wouldn’t have allowed Immortal to split”

Then only the date is missing.

“Immortal are timeless frost. One year more or less doesn’t make a difference. We have all the time in the world.”

Ik ben een romanticus en zo'n James Bond sigaret lijkt mij wel wat

Hexegot
Usericon van Hexegot
Posted 03-06-2006 8:26 by Hexegot Profiel van Hexegot

*happy*

Hub de Gallier
Usericon van Hub de Gallier
Posted 03-06-2006 8:36 by Hub de Gallier Profiel van Hub de Gallier

Ik kreeg het afgelopen jaar tijdens Hole in the Sky al te horen dat ze verder gaan, had niet gedacht dat hij het nu al bekend zou maken, nog voordat de debuutplaat van I uit is.

Alleen de sanemwerking met Horgh vind ik vreemd.

Hub de Gallier RIP 17-03-2013

Hexegot
Usericon van Hexegot
Posted 03-06-2006 8:38 by Hexegot Profiel van Hexegot

quote:
Op 3 juni 2006 8:36 schreef Hub de Gallier het volgende:

Ik kreeg het afgelopen jaar tijdens Hole in the Sky al te horen dat ze verder gaan, had niet gedacht dat hij het nu al bekend zou maken, nog voordat de debuutplaat van I uit is.

Alleen de sanemwerking met Horgh vind ik vreemd.

Hub de Gallier
Posted 03-06-2006 8:42 by Hub de Gallier Profiel van Hub de Gallier

quote:
Op 3 juni 2006 8:38 schreef Hexegot het volgende:

Immortal is niet voor niks gestopt destijds

Hexegot
Usericon van Hexegot
Posted 03-06-2006 8:44 by Hexegot Profiel van Hexegot

quote:
Op 3 juni 2006 8:42 schreef Hub de Gallier het volgende:

Immortal is niet voor niks gestopt destijds

Ah... Nou ja, tijd heelt alle wonden, dat blijkt dan maar weer, right?

Snoodaerdt
1,2,3,4... Rugmergtering!
Usericon van Snoodaerdt
Posted 03-06-2006 11:25 by Snoodaerdt Profiel van Snoodaerdt

BLIJ!!!!!

Member of the iso-betawuste crew!!

Immortella
Only the good die young!
Usericon van Immortella
Posted 03-06-2006 13:10 by Immortella Profiel van Immortella

quote:
Op 3 juni 2006 0:51 schreef spectre het volgende:
What would a band’s split be without all the rumours that it may continue at some time? Just boring, right! Also, Immortal were already presumed some months ago to be working on a comeback. Is the newly advertised project ‘I’ perhaps only a pseudonym, for a clever trick? Front man Abbath talks straight.

“‘I’ and Immortal are two different stories, to make that clear, once and for all’, it [Abbath’s voice] croaks out of the phone. “At present I’m rehearsing nearly daily with Armagedda, and Demonaz has already written lyrics for seven songs. We will most probably begin with the recording for the ‘I’ debut this year.”

The fire seems to be burning anew.

“More than that. I am composing hard and intensive, as I didn’t in the later years. The time out has done me good, my head is clear, my liver is working perfectly again; I’m feeling totally recovered and ready for attack.”

Then that’s the end of the premature retirement?

“I think of it like Ozzy. His tour in 1995 was called ‘Retirement Sucks’. A good motto, I think.”

So then an Immortal reunion is no longer out of the question?

“No!”

Pardon?

“I didn’t really want to say it, but I don’t give a shit. We will come back, stronger than ever. I’ve met with Horgh for the first time in over a year. He’s built his new house here, right around the corner. In the next few days we will begin to rehearse our old ‘Blizzard Beasts’ classics. I’m already really hot on the idea.”

Yeah!!

quote:
And you’re certain we should print that? Then there’s no way back…

“I’m a little out of practice, this being my first interview in two years. But somehow feeling good, that it’s out now. I’m mostly glad for our fans.”

The petty cash rattling should be good again also.

“Don’t say that! To clear that up: we’re not coming back for the money. If we had been going for the cash, we wouldn’t have allowed Immortal to split”

Then only the date is missing.

“Immortal are timeless frost. One year more or less doesn’t make a difference. We have all the time in the world.”

Geweldig joh! En nu maar hopen dat ze ook zo snel mogelijk weer gaan touren... Ben heel benieuwd wat de 'comeback' gaat brengen!

..."Hate can only create more hate"...

varanus
HUISKAMERHOOLIGAN
Usericon van varanus
Posted 03-06-2006 13:20 by varanus (Speciaal lid) Profiel van varanus

quote:

Ben heel benieuwd wat de 'comeback' gaat brengen!

Ik verwacht een cdtje en een tourtje

spelfout weggehaald...

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 04-06-2006 11:11 by spectre Profiel van spectre

Dus als ik het goed begrijp van Hub is Immortal destijds gesplit omdat de heren Abbath en Horgh niet meer door 1 deur konden..

Ik ben een romanticus en zo'n James Bond sigaret lijkt mij wel wat

Hub de Gallier
Posted 04-06-2006 11:26 by Hub de Gallier Profiel van Hub de Gallier

Da's 1 van de redenen ja.

NecRobert
Krek wat!
Usericon van NecRobert
Posted 04-06-2006 11:27 by NecRobert (Hoofdredacteur) Profiel van NecRobert

Die Horgh kan zelf toch al niet door één deur?...

HAHAHAHA

Zelfmoord plegen is wel het laatste wat ik zou doen.

Gorath
Usericon van Gorath
Posted 04-06-2006 20:57 by Gorath Profiel van Gorath

Lame lame lame...

Gunman
the destroyer
Usericon van Gunman
Posted 04-06-2006 22:45 by Gunman Profiel van Gunman

Lame lame ??? Is 't weer niet goe voor flupke?

Wie kan het iets schelen, als die weer even hard doorgaan als vroeger heb ik er niks op tegen MILJAAR!

Een mens kan veel bewondering hebben voor de "oude" garde uit het noorden (second wave..blabla) om hun herwonnen jeugd, maar dan komen deze gasten weer en spelen de boel gewoon weer plat, zonder franjes, zonder "special tricks" gewoon BAF! in je gezicht

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Gunman op 04-06-2006 22:46]

I'm a picture of ugly stories www.deathmetal.be

Hub de Gallier
Posted 11-07-2006 20:37 by Hub de Gallier Profiel van Hub de Gallier

Er gaan geruchten dat Immortal op Wacken de surprise act zal zijn....weet iemand al iets meer hierover?

Sater
Usericon van Sater
Posted 11-07-2006 20:47 by Sater Profiel van Sater

Misschien Olve?

one who puts salt in the sugarbowl is a misantrophe

Hexegot
Usericon van Hexegot
Posted 11-07-2006 20:48 by Hexegot Profiel van Hexegot

@ Hub --> Zoiets, en jij weet het niet?

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Hexegot op 11-07-2006 20:50]

Hub de Gallier
Posted 11-07-2006 21:01 by Hub de Gallier Profiel van Hub de Gallier

Nee, ik weet het niet...anders vroeg ik het niet

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 11-07-2006 21:13 by Mutilator (Moderator) Profiel van Mutilatorhttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

quote:
Op 11 juli 2006 20:37 schreef Hub de Gallier het volgende:
Er gaan geruchten dat Immortal op Wacken de surprise act zal zijn....weet iemand al iets meer hierover?

Yep; at your servies :

Reunited IMMORTAL To Headline Next Year's WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival - July 11, 2006

Norwegian black metallers IMMORTAL will reunite for several exclusive shows next year, including the Wacken Open Air festival, which is scheduled to take place August 2-4, 2007 in Wacken, Germany. A statement from the band reads as follows:

"IMMORTAL are proud to announce that we will headline Wacken in 2007. This will be part of a few selected exclusive shows next year, and Wacken will be the only show in Germany."

In a recent interview with Germany's Rock Hard magazine IMMORTAL frontman Abbath (real name: Olve Eikemo) — who is in the studio recording the debut album from his new project I — said of the band's reunion plans, "We will come back, stronger than ever. I [recently] met with Horgh [ex-IMMORTAL drummer, curently in HYPOCRISY] for the first time in over a year. He's built his new house here [in Norway], right around the corner. In the next few days we will begin to rehearse our old 'Blizzard Beasts' [1997] classics. I'm already really [excited about] the idea."

Responding to a question about possible accusations that IMMORTAL would only be reuniting to cash in on their former glories, Abbath said, "To clear that up: we're not coming back for the money. If we had been only interested in the cash, we wouldn't have allowed IMMORTAL to split in the first place."

In addition to Abbath, I's current lineup includes original IMMORTAL drummer Armagedda, ENSLAVED guitarist Arve Isdal and GORGOROTH bassist King ov Hell. The band's debut album, which will feature lyrics written primarily by former IMMORTAL guitarist Demonaz (real name: Harald Nævdal), is scheduled for release in September via Nuclear Blast Records.

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Hub de Gallier
Posted 11-07-2006 21:17 by Hub de Gallier Profiel van Hub de Gallier

OK, maar ik heb het dus buiten het 2007 optreden over een 2006!!! surprise optreden
De rest van dit bericht was al ouder nieuws trouwens.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Hub de Gallier op 11-07-2006 21:17]

WhiteRider
Usericon van WhiteRider
Posted 11-07-2006 21:20 by WhiteRider Profiel van WhiteRider

Haha, ik wist het. Binnenkort eens de berichten zoeken waarin ik dat zei, toen ze uit elkaar gingen.

Typisch weer.

Hub de Gallier
Posted 11-07-2006 21:21 by Hub de Gallier Profiel van Hub de Gallier

Was inderdaad te verwachten ja hehe.

Dit topic is 40 pagina's lang:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com