IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Nieuws, actualiteit en media Nieuw Topic
Dit topic is 40 pagina's lang:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Auteur:
Topic : Films die binnenkort te zien zijn (tv/bios/etc) part II Vorige pagina
Mark
Better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
Usericon van Mark
Posted 13-01-2011 16:50 by Mark Profiel van Mark

quote:
Op 6 december 2010 8:34 schreef Ralph het volgende:

Wanneer?

Oeps, post gemist. Was een paar weken geleden, rond de kerst. Hoop dat je hem gezien hebt, was erg goed

She went and she left me like litter. She took all future summers with her. I lost all my money cuz I tried to bribe her. Now I can only afford an amateur sniper.

Mortis Rex
Feed Me A Stray Cat
Usericon van Mortis Rex
Posted 15-01-2011 2:58 by Mortis Rex Profiel van Mortis Rexhttp://www.bloody-disgusting.com

Totale destructie in 2012!!??

"It looks as if the Japanese Godzilla and American Godzilla could be doing battle once again. According to a new article at the Pittsburgh Examiner, rights holder Toho has listed their own personal Godzilla movie for release in theaters December 2012. What's odd is that Toho opted to put Godzilla on hiatus for ten years. Born in 1954, Toho retired Godzilla in 2004 on his fiftieth anniversary and declared no Godzilla movies would be made until 2014. On the other spectrum, Toho gave Legendary and Warners the rights to develop their own remake (now to be directed by Monsters genius Gareth Edwards), which was supposed to take the place of the Japanese version. According to the Examiner, Toho has yet to drop plans for their international Godzilla. Confused? Here: As of this writing, December 2012 will see the release of both a Japanese and American Godzilla movie. I'm spitting fire in excitement!

Even voor alle duidelijkheid:

Het Leven Gaat Door, Tenzij Het Ophoudt...

Mortis Rex
Feed Me A Stray Cat
Usericon van Mortis Rex
Posted 16-01-2011 2:11 by Mortis Rex Profiel van Mortis Rexhttp://www.bloody-disgusting.com

Vet harde Mortal Kombat shit:

Back in June director Kevin Tancharoen, fight choreographer Larnell Stovall and star Michael Jai White left jaws on the floor with a fantastically dark and gritty, seven minute long tease of a brutal new spin on the universe of Mortal Kombat.

Dit filmje dus:

Yes, the classic fighting video game was on the screen again and looking darker and more brutal than it ever has before - a very good thing in this context - but the question was why. Why did this thing exist? Was it a tease for the upcoming new installment of the video game series? Was it a promo for the long rumored new movie? Was it something some talented guys with famous friends did just for fun? Nobody knew.

But now we do. Bloody Disgusting have broken word of an upcoming series of ten Mortal Kombat short films coming to the web in the spring, also to be directed by Tancharoen, with confirmation that Michael Jai White will appear as Jax and speculation that other franchise characters due to appear will include Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, Sub Zero, Durak, Kabal, Kitana/Mileena and Scorpion. That's all they have but we can go a step farther ...

Twitch's sources tell us that the first short will appear online in April to coincide with the release of the new video game. And we're hearing that Raiden, Cyrax, Sektor and Kung Lao are also on the slate. Beyond White I've heard rumblings of some other big names in the fight world taking part but none of those are firm enough to release at present but fight fans will have reason to be happy. Making sure these guys are put to good use will be fight choreographer Larnell Stovall, also returning to the fold.

But the biggest news? While it does not yet appear to be one hundred percent definite these ten short films are apparently not just a PR vehicle for the game but have also been designed to lay down a new storyline and generate a new look and feel for the franchise leading directly in to a new big screen installment in 2012. So, yes, what you're seeing here will be coming to the big screen assuming all goes well.

Nieuws schaamteloos gejat van: www.twitchfilm.net

Het Leven Gaat Door, Tenzij Het Ophoudt...

Ascendant Grotesque
Usericon van Ascendant Grotesque
Posted 19-01-2011 14:46 by Ascendant Grotesque (Speciaal lid) Profiel van Ascendant Grotesque

quote:
Op 26 december 2010 7:43 schreef Mutilator het volgende:
Hier nog wat gave shit: 2 Alien prequels met Ridley Scott & HR Giger in de koker:

http://www.shadowlocked.com/201012191151/news/hr-giger-on-board-for-ridleys-scotts-alien-prequel.html

Of toch geen Alien prequels: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/709822/Alien-Prequel-Dead-What-Can-We-Expect-From-Prometheus.html

Alien Prequel Dead: What Can We Expect From Prometheus?

By now, the news is already widespread that Ridley Scott's much-talked-about Alien prequel has been chucked out of the proverbial airlock. However, the framework left behind from that project will be used to support a new film by Scott called Prometheus. With the rest of the team from the now-nixed Alien project remaining on board, most notably Lost mastermind Damon Lindelof, the goal now is to preserve the heart of Scott's project, which was reportedly just as ambitious in the realm of ideas as it was in the scope of budget. As if the Alien prequel's legacy didn't live on enough through the upcoming re-worked Prometheus script, it seems that the film will also enjoy the plethora of casting rumors that have been grandfathered from its previous incarnation. Back in the mix to star, is the star of the original version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and its sequels, Noomi Rapace, who is reportedly the first to be signed to the film as main character Elizabeth Shaw. Charlize Theron also made recent headlines in connection to the project, and apparently with good reason, it seems that she's still in line for a character called Vickers. However, for Theron, it seems that a new challenger for that role has appeared: Angelina Jolie. Did this movie's profile just get raised? (Sexual metaphors aside.)

While much of the casting news still remains a mystery, we can probably assume in the meantime that much of what we heard about the Alien prequel will apply to Prometheus. However, in altering the context of that project and deleting the Alien franchise from the profile, a whole new crop of possibilities have just opened. Damon Lindelof, who has been working closely with Scott, also seems to describe the loss of the Alien brand name as liberating and a great opportunity:

“While Alien was indeed the jumping off point for this project, out of the creative process evolved a new, grand mythology and universe in which this original story takes place. The keen fan will recognize strands of Aliens DNA, so to speak, but the ideas tackled in this film are unique, large and provocative. I couldn't be more pleased to have found the singular tale I'd been searching for, and finally return to this genre that's so close to my heart.”

Indeed, the Alien franchise is one of the most recognizable horror/sci-franchises of all time. However, with so many sequels, including the Alien vs. Predator films, the brand power, as well as the mythology, has become so diluted that even for Ridley Scott, the man who made it all happen in the first film over 30 years ago, it was a task the equivalent of asking George Lucas to write obscure Star Wars Expanded Universe fan fiction. Now, as Prometheus, billed as an "all-new horror/sci-fi franchise from the man who brought you Alien," its profile has been ironically raised. In fact, according to Lindelof, he believes that Scott's ideas for the would-be Alien prequel were quite groundbreaking and original, something that would have been wasted on being just another entry into that franchise.

"In a world flooded with prequels, sequels and reboots, I was incredibly struck by just how original Ridley's vision was for this movie. It's daring, visceral and hopefully, the last thing anyone expects. When I sat in a movie theater as a kid, feet raised off the floor for fear that something might grab my ankles, I never dreamed in my wildest imagination I would one day get to collaborate with the man responsible for it. Working alongside him has been nothing short of a dream come true."

The reported $250 million dollars that was to go into the Alien prequel projects (which at one time was set to be two films) could now have more justification in the launch of a potential new franchise. This could alleviate much of the tension that was reported between Ridley Scott and 20th Century Fox studio over not only those financial issues, but the director's desire to make a hard-R-rated epic. Now freed from the constraints of the brand name he once helped create, hopefully Scott, like the new film's namesake, can once again steal the fire of the Gods, while avoiding that whole "being chained to a rock while a giant eagle eats your liver after it grows back every day" thing.

How about you? Are you bummed about the demise of the much-touted Alien prequel? Excited about the possibilities of Prometheus?

Quis moderabat ipsos moderatores?

watery black
Usericon van watery black
Posted 02-02-2011 4:35 by watery black Profiel van watery black

de titel klinkt enorm cheesy maar na de trailer in de bios gezien te hebben wil ik m toch erg graag zien:

"There will come a time when you'll have the chance to do something courageous, to do the right thing." "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

De Tegenpartij
Usericon van De Tegenpartij
Posted 05-02-2011 23:19 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

Stephen King wil Jake Gyllenhaal in The Stand

Horrorschrijver Stephen King wil dat Jake Gyllenhaal en Billy Bob Thornton rollen krijgen in de aangekondigde verfilming van zijn klassieker The Stand. King kreeg maandag via internet het nieuws binnen dat zijn boek opnieuw wordt verfilmd.
© Getty Images

"Ik wist van niets", zegt hij in een interview met het Amerikaanse tijdschrift The Hollywood Reporter, waarin hij een aantal tips geeft.

De hoofdrol van de film moet naar Jake Gyllenhaal, vindt King. De acteur is bekend van films als het vorig jaar verschenen Love and Other Drugs en de homowestern Brokeback Mountain uit 2005.

King ziet ook een rol weggelegd voor Billy Bob Thornton, die onder meer speelde in Monster's Ball uit 2001, als het karakter Trashcan Man.

Trilogie

The Stand gaat over een dodelijk virus dat het grootste deel van de Amerikaanse bevolking wegvaagt. Volgens King is het onmogelijk het hele verhaal in slechts één bioscoopfilm van twee uur te vertellen. Hij vindt dat het minstens een filmtrilogie moet worden.

De schrijver dringt er bij de makers van de film op aan veel heavymetalmuziek te gebruiken voor de soundtrack. Ook maakt hij duidelijk wie hij liever niet ziet op de regisseursstoel. "In ieder geval niet Woody Allen of Molly Ringwald."

Laatstgenoemde actrice speelde in de tv-serie die in 1994 werd gemaakt en waarvoor King ook het scenario schreef.

Hamburgermenu

King heeft niet het idee dat hij grof gaat verdienen aan de film. "Als het een trilogie wordt en het levert veel geld op, kan ik er misschien net een hamburgermenu van kopen". The Stand staat gepland voor 2013.

Mja. Er was toch al een verfilming? Ik kan me herinneren dat er in de videotheek 6 (oid) vhs banden te huur waren. Nooit gezien. Rob lowe in de rol van nick (dacht ik), nee.

En dat, als ik 'em dan in m'n mond stop en ik bijt, doorbijt, dattie dan zo ineens bwehlehlee whe. Zo loopt, in m'n mond. Dus dat het nat wordt en zoet, in m'n mond. Dát wil ik.

Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 05-02-2011 23:21 by Onweerwolf Profiel van Onweerwolf

Klopt en die vond ik eigenlijk wel behoorlijk goed ook.

Op 24 november 2016 16:00 schreef F.Jacobse het volgende: Ik vind het veels te plat.

Dronckaerdt
Only Beer Is Real
Usericon van Dronckaerdt
Posted 05-02-2011 23:23 by Dronckaerdt Profiel van Dronckaerdt

. Wat Onweerwolf zegt dus...

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Dronckaerdt op 05-02-2011 23:23]

No doubt about it - I can't live without it Alcohol, Alcohol

De Tegenpartij
Posted 05-02-2011 23:25 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

Echt? Ik heb die film(s) nooit gekeken. Ik durfde het niet aan, omdat ik het boek zo ontzettend goed vind, zeker een keer of 6 gelezen. Er zijn zo weinig king verfilmingen die ik goed vind.

The shining staat op eenzame hoogte, mede door de acteer prestaties van meneer nicholson. Maar ja, king vond die film ruk...

En dat, als ik 'em dan in m'n mond stop en ik bijt, doorbijt, dattie dan zo ineens bwehlehlee whe. Zo loopt, in m'n mond. Dus dat het nat wordt en zoet, in m'n mond. Dát wil ik.

Onweerwolf
Born Again!
Usericon van Onweerwolf
Posted 05-02-2011 23:32 by Onweerwolf Profiel van Onweerwolf

Ik heb het boek niet gelezen dus kan ik het niet vergelijken maar ik vond die film heerlijk slepend, hij duurt enorm lang en de hele wereld gaat langzaam dood. Nou bijna dan.

Op 24 november 2016 16:00 schreef F.Jacobse het volgende: Ik vind het veels te plat.

WMP
Usericon van WMP
Posted 05-02-2011 23:33 by WMP Profiel van WMP

Ik vind de filmversie van The Shining ook ruk, juist vanwege het acteerwerk van meneer Jack.

De Tegenpartij
Posted 05-02-2011 23:36 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

quote:
Op 5 februari 2011 23:33 schreef WMP het volgende:
Ik vind de filmversie van The Shining ook ruk, juist vanwege het acteerwerk van meneer Jack.

Ok? Want? King vond hem niet de juiste persoon, omdat jack meteen vanaf het begin knettergek over komt. En dat is wel waar, ja. Maar toch. Ik vind hem de perfecte man voor de rol. Dat manikale wat hij er in stopt, ik vind het geweldig.

MetalJan
Speluh!!!
Usericon van MetalJan
Posted 06-02-2011 1:33 by MetalJan Profiel van MetalJan

Idd, gave film.

WMP
Usericon van WMP
Posted 06-02-2011 1:44 by WMP Profiel van WMP

Bij Jack Nicholson zie ik in elke rol van hem niet het personage, maar Jack Nicholson die iemand nadoet. In The Shining doet hij een gek na, inderdaad al vanaf het eerste moment, en een vrij belabberde imitatie van een gek. Ik irriteer me mateloos aan hem, en in The Shining misschien nog wel het meest.

Schaep
Usericon van Schaep
Posted 08-03-2011 23:14 by Schaep Profiel van Schaep

Lowhills
Usericon van Lowhills
Posted 09-03-2011 10:46 by Lowhills Profiel van Lowhills

Heeft iemand Black Swan gezien? Ik ga hem aankomend weekend kijken, als ik het durf zonder lichten aan. Maar weet echt nog helemaal niet what to expect!? Heb wel gehoord dat er schrikeffecten inzitten?

Schaep
Usericon van Schaep
Posted 09-03-2011 11:37 by Schaep Profiel van Schaep

Hoop dat je een sterk hart hebt, toen ik hem in de bioscoop zag moest er een vrouw worden afgevoerd, geen idee hoe het is afgelopen.

G.I.R.L.
Ride
Usericon van G.I.R.L.
Posted 09-03-2011 11:39 by G.I.R.L. Profiel van G.I.R.L.http://new.livestream.com/accounts/398160/events/1594566/player_pop_up

Mwah, valt mee. Ikzelf vond 'm wel mooi, maar het einde is erg voorspellend.

Edit: volgens mij ben ik gewoon dyslectisch, ik typ totaal andere woorden..

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door G.I.R.L. op 09-03-2011 11:47]

Op 20 november 2012 14:13 schreef Schuurman het volgende: Bronvermelding vind je 2 berichten onder mijn bericht.

MR. N
Envy is the ulcer of the soul.
Usericon van MR. N
Posted 09-03-2011 18:31 by MR. N Profiel van MR. Nhttp://www.herrierecordsinc,com

quote:
Op 5 februari 2011 23:25 schreef De Tegenpartij het volgende:
Echt? Ik heb die film(s) nooit gekeken. Ik durfde het niet aan, omdat ik het boek zo ontzettend goed vind, zeker een keer of 6 gelezen. Er zijn zo weinig king verfilmingen die ik goed vind.

The shining staat op eenzame hoogte, mede door de acteer prestaties van meneer nicholson. Maar ja, king vond die film ruk...

Oeh, je moet zeker The Stand bekijken, erg goede verfilming, zeker voor die tijd.

Boeiender

MetalJan
Speluh!!!
Usericon van MetalJan
Posted 20-03-2011 18:33 by MetalJan Profiel van MetalJan

Nieuwe trailer Super 8

Ralph
GROTE ENGE TOR
Usericon van Ralph
Posted 23-03-2011 11:48 by Ralph (Speciaal lid) Profiel van Ralphhttp://soundsfromthedarkside.com

Zo. Kaartjes besteld voor Sucker Punch morgen. Lijkt me een geweldig (foute) film.

http://soundsfromthedarkside.com "GEICO does not cover Autobot Matrix of Leaderships."

finsedrol
Usericon van finsedrol
Posted 23-03-2011 14:11 by finsedrol Profiel van finsedrol

Super 8 lijkt me wel wat!

Laatst wilde ik Battle: Los Angeles downloaden, bleek ik Battle of Los Angeles gedownload te hebben.
Ik vond het al raar dat de film zo crappy was.

Bright_Eyes
Usericon van Bright_Eyes
Posted 27-03-2011 0:14 by Bright_Eyes Profiel van Bright_Eyeshttp://bright--eyes.hyves.nl/

hey, Jay & Silent Bob

[/zachteG]

bokaj
Usericon van bokaj
Posted 27-03-2011 0:18 by bokaj Profiel van bokaj

Waar? Een nieuwe?

Slotje
De slotenmaker
Usericon van Slotje
Posted 27-03-2011 0:18 by Slotje (Administrator) Profiel van Slotjehttp://www.zwaremetalen.com

Maximum aantal reacties is bereikt. Dit topic is automatisch afgesloten door Slotje

Dit topic is 40 pagina's lang:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Index / Nieuws, actualiteit en media Active topics Nieuw topic Vorige pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com