IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 18 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Auteur:
Topic : Metalcore: NIET iPims grote topic over metalcore [praat hier over metalcore] Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
ProgTon777
Usericon van ProgTon777
Posted 14-10-2012 0:14 by ProgTon777 Wijzig reactieProfiel van ProgTon777Quote dit bericht

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door ProgTon777 op 14-10-2012 0:14]

iPim
rijdt Negatieveling approved
Usericon van iPim
Posted 20-10-2012 13:56 by iPim (Administrator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van iPimQuote dit bericht

Vladimir: That passed the time. Estragon: It would have passed in any case.

BenKnuckles
Bencore
Usericon van BenKnuckles
Posted 31-12-2012 0:12 by BenKnuckles (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van BenKnucklesQuote dit bericht

Metalcoreplaten van het jaar:

1. Xibalba - Hasta La Muerte
2. American Me - III
3. Antagonist A.D. - Nothing From No One
4. Incendiary & Xibalba Split
5. Strife - Witness a Rebirth

I'm lifted troop, you can bring your wack-ass crew

iPim
Usericon van iPim
Posted 12-01-2013 20:10 by iPim (Administrator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van iPimQuote dit bericht

quote:
For Today gitarist stopt door tweets

Mike Reynolds, de gitarist van For Today, had eerder deze week zwaar uitgehaald naar homo's, waardoor hij nu de band verlaat.

"Mike Reynolds is no longer a part of For Today. He has decided that now is the time for he and his wife to put their plans in motion to enroll in bible college, and to begin working toward full-time missions work in the Middle East. Mike will be replaced by long-timefriend of the band, and former In The Midst of Lions guitar player, Sam Penner, who will be appearing with the band as they headline their upcoming FIght The Silence tour.

Frontman Mattie Montgomery has also released a public statement to anyone affected by Mike's recent comments regarding homosexuality."

powertieke
Die by the Fjørd
Usericon van powertieke
Posted 12-01-2013 20:32 by powertieke Wijzig reactieProfiel van powertiekeQuote dit berichthttp://www.retribution.nl

Homo's.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Retribution ( http://www.retribution.nl/ http://www.facebook.com/retributionmetal ) -- The Assault ( http://www.facebook.com/ourotherrideisyourmomma )

faalhaas
EINDBAAS
Usericon van faalhaas
Posted 12-01-2013 20:34 by faalhaas Wijzig reactieProfiel van faalhaasQuote dit bericht

... hoe de hazen lopen ...

Count Steel
Haatgospeltrol
Usericon van Count Steel
Posted 13-01-2013 1:07 by Count Steel Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count SteelQuote dit bericht

Was echt een belachelijk kinderachtige rel. Al die gristenfans van ze mega serieus reageren op jongens die en masse pentagrammen en omgekeerde kruizen op de FB van For Today zetten.

Op 16 juli 2016 14:36 schreef Diktor het volgende: Edit: ik zie ook oprecht niet in wat jouw of mijn fysiek met welke zaak dan ook vandoen heeft.

BenKnuckles
Bencore
Usericon van BenKnuckles
Posted 14-01-2013 11:01 by BenKnuckles (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van BenKnucklesQuote dit bericht

Even kinderachtig van beide partijen :')

Ascendant Grotesque
Usericon van Ascendant Grotesque
Posted 14-01-2013 11:15 by Ascendant Grotesque (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Ascendant GrotesqueQuote dit bericht

Mooi, man :')

En dan daarna lopen huilen dat hij niet goed begrepen is, en dat als hij het face-to-face zou zeggen het allemaal niet zo erg zou zijn om vervolgens wel weer gewoon precies hetzelfde idee uit te dragen maar dan verpakt in mooie woordjes:

My sole concern is not what I said, but that via social network there is a huge chasm between what is being said and the tone of voice that I would use to say it face to face. There is an apparent disconnect between tone and the statement I made. I would enjoy this dialogue in person, but as a blanket statement via twitter it is quite insufficient and is heard as though I am picketing a funeral rather than expressing what I believe to be true. My intention was not to isolate the LGBT community (there has been enough of that), but to express that Christianity is not an ‘everyone is welcome and not required to change’ kind of an organism. The essence of Christianity is that the One True God has intervened in the broken cycle of human affairs and made a way for them to know Him and as a byproduct of knowing Him, be given true life. To say that there is no such thing as a gay Christian is simply to state that the initial requirement for a person to come to God is repentance. Repentance means to change your mind, when a person repents they change their mind. In the case of following Jesus, repentance is simply that a person who thinks their way is the best way would be required to think that Gods way is the best way. No one can follow Jesus without repenting of their sin, so no one can be a Christian without repenting from sin.

When I met my wife I surrendered any and all appetites for other women, she became my last romantic attraction. The basic rules of relationship like truth, love, sincerity, etc are intended to sustain the health of the relationship. There is a rule in our marriage that we are to be faithful to one another and not have any other partners. This rule is not a bad thing because I know how wonderful she is, but if I understood my wife to be an unreasonable hag then this rule would be a burden. When I observe how wonderful and faithful my wife is then I say simply, ‘whatever you say goes.’ We exist inside of this understanding of mutual love for one another.

So it was when I met Jesus Christ, at first I saw a figure in history who wanted to brainwash, manipulate, and twist people to feed an egotistical hunger of some sort. With this understanding of Jesus of Nazareth I was unable to know Him, I couldn’t look at any of His commands without feeling a weight and burden of obeying someone that I didn’t love. However, God intervened in my life and I saw Him in His true light, I see the One who loves me enough to correct me when I am wrong and to affirm me when I am right. He is wonderful and I have repented of my past life and come to this conclusion, ‘whatever He says goes.’ He died for me, I will joyfully live for Him. Does this mean that absolutely no mistakes are allowed in the Christian life? Absolutely not, I am a man who is familiar with making mistakes. The reality however is that they are in fact, mistakes. This IS a learning process that I myself am in, I have not figured out all of what it means to follow Jesus, but I am willing to spend my life on learning. He is worthy of my life, my time, my everything and He faithfully leads me along this road called life. He is my everything and without Him I could not go through the things that I am required to go through.

I love every member of the LGBT community and in no way want to simply isolate any individual group of people, but to remain true to the word of God that, ‘all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.’ I desire for them to know God AS I desire for all people to know God through Jesus Christ.

To sum this up, I am not isolating homosexuality, but stating that ALL sin must be left behind to follow Jesus as Jesus Himself prescribed. Greed, selfishness, pride, envy, dishonesty, and any others you can think of must be surrendered for Gods way of honest relationship with Him. Homosexuality is not the ONLY sin and I would never say anything of the sort, but it is an issue in our day and at this time. My desire is for Christian men and women to understand what sin is and to offer the only one true solution to that sin, the life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. He is The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, this is only good news to someone who has been enabled by the grace of God to stop loving their sin, no matter what that sin is. If a man or woman loves their sin then they cannot obey the requirement of Jesus to repent and to follow Him. This is not something that human beings are intended to do in their own strength, on the contrary, God is to be glorified because He alone is the only One who can love us out of our mess.

Leave the burden behind, let go of those things that so easily distract you, God has demonstrated His love towards us that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us, to set us free from sin and from death. Follow Him.

‘Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.’ Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of God.

If you have read this far, thank you, I love you and would be willing to respond to emails at questions.mikefortoday@gmail.com

Wat een kneus.

Quis moderabat ipsos moderatores?

Blueprint
Usericon van Blueprint
Posted 14-01-2013 12:04 by Blueprint Wijzig reactieProfiel van BlueprintQuote dit bericht

Is er recentelijk eigenlijk nog wat leuks uitgekomen in de stijl van Norma Jean en Underoath?

iPim
Usericon van iPim
Posted 14-01-2013 12:40 by iPim (Administrator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van iPimQuote dit bericht

Norma Jean had een nieuw nummer online dacht ik!

Count Steel
Haatgospeltrol
Usericon van Count Steel
Posted 14-01-2013 12:48 by Count Steel Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count SteelQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 14 januari 2013 11:15 schreef Ascendant Grotesque het volgende:
Mooi, man :')

En dan daarna lopen huilen dat hij niet goed begrepen is, en dat als hij het face-to-face zou zeggen het allemaal niet zo erg zou zijn om vervolgens wel weer gewoon precies hetzelfde idee uit te dragen maar dan verpakt in mooie woordjes:

My sole concern is not what I said, but that via social network there is a huge chasm between what is being said and the tone of voice that I would use to say it face to face. There is an apparent disconnect between tone and the statement I made. I would enjoy this dialogue in person, but as a blanket statement via twitter it is quite insufficient and is heard as though I am picketing a funeral rather than expressing what I believe to be true. My intention was not to isolate the LGBT community (there has been enough of that), but to express that Christianity is not an ‘everyone is welcome and not required to change’ kind of an organism. The essence of Christianity is that the One True God has intervened in the broken cycle of human affairs and made a way for them to know Him and as a byproduct of knowing Him, be given true life. To say that there is no such thing as a gay Christian is simply to state that the initial requirement for a person to come to God is repentance. Repentance means to change your mind, when a person repents they change their mind. In the case of following Jesus, repentance is simply that a person who thinks their way is the best way would be required to think that Gods way is the best way. No one can follow Jesus without repenting of their sin, so no one can be a Christian without repenting from sin.

When I met my wife I surrendered any and all appetites for other women, she became my last romantic attraction. The basic rules of relationship like truth, love, sincerity, etc are intended to sustain the health of the relationship. There is a rule in our marriage that we are to be faithful to one another and not have any other partners. This rule is not a bad thing because I know how wonderful she is, but if I understood my wife to be an unreasonable hag then this rule would be a burden. When I observe how wonderful and faithful my wife is then I say simply, ‘whatever you say goes.’ We exist inside of this understanding of mutual love for one another.

So it was when I met Jesus Christ, at first I saw a figure in history who wanted to brainwash, manipulate, and twist people to feed an egotistical hunger of some sort. With this understanding of Jesus of Nazareth I was unable to know Him, I couldn’t look at any of His commands without feeling a weight and burden of obeying someone that I didn’t love. However, God intervened in my life and I saw Him in His true light, I see the One who loves me enough to correct me when I am wrong and to affirm me when I am right. He is wonderful and I have repented of my past life and come to this conclusion, ‘whatever He says goes.’ He died for me, I will joyfully live for Him. Does this mean that absolutely no mistakes are allowed in the Christian life? Absolutely not, I am a man who is familiar with making mistakes. The reality however is that they are in fact, mistakes. This IS a learning process that I myself am in, I have not figured out all of what it means to follow Jesus, but I am willing to spend my life on learning. He is worthy of my life, my time, my everything and He faithfully leads me along this road called life. He is my everything and without Him I could not go through the things that I am required to go through.

I love every member of the LGBT community and in no way want to simply isolate any individual group of people, but to remain true to the word of God that, ‘all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.’ I desire for them to know God AS I desire for all people to know God through Jesus Christ.

To sum this up, I am not isolating homosexuality, but stating that ALL sin must be left behind to follow Jesus as Jesus Himself prescribed. Greed, selfishness, pride, envy, dishonesty, and any others you can think of must be surrendered for Gods way of honest relationship with Him. Homosexuality is not the ONLY sin and I would never say anything of the sort, but it is an issue in our day and at this time. My desire is for Christian men and women to understand what sin is and to offer the only one true solution to that sin, the life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. He is The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, this is only good news to someone who has been enabled by the grace of God to stop loving their sin, no matter what that sin is. If a man or woman loves their sin then they cannot obey the requirement of Jesus to repent and to follow Him. This is not something that human beings are intended to do in their own strength, on the contrary, God is to be glorified because He alone is the only One who can love us out of our mess.

Leave the burden behind, let go of those things that so easily distract you, God has demonstrated His love towards us that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us, to set us free from sin and from death. Follow Him.

‘Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.’ Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of God.

If you have read this far, thank you, I love you and would be willing to respond to emails at questions.mikefortoday@gmail.com

Wat een kneus.

Vies,glibberig en draaiende leugenaar, bah

Op 16 juli 2016 14:36 schreef Diktor het volgende: Edit: ik zie ook oprecht niet in wat jouw of mijn fysiek met welke zaak dan ook vandoen heeft.

Negatieveling
See You Next Tuesday!
Usericon van Negatieveling
Posted 14-01-2013 18:45 by Negatieveling Wijzig reactieProfiel van NegatievelingQuote dit bericht

Nu ben ik niet zo héél bijbelvast, maar is homosexualiteit in de letterlijke zin des woords wel een (dood)zonde? Het staat toch omschreven als 'abomination' of 'gruwel'?

Nou ja, hoe dan ook: wat een kneus inderdaad. Als hij dan toch wil strijden tegen zonde [sic], laat hij dan tegen vraatzucht in zijn thuisland ageren.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Negatieveling op 14-01-2013 18:45]

Blueprint
Usericon van Blueprint
Posted 14-01-2013 18:48 by Blueprint Wijzig reactieProfiel van BlueprintQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 14 januari 2013 12:40 schreef iPim het volgende:
Norma Jean had een nieuw nummer online dacht ik!

Nee, dat is een clipje van 6 seconden. De band zit nu in de studio.

bokkie666
Usericon van bokkie666
Posted 15-01-2013 2:32 by bokkie666 Wijzig reactieProfiel van bokkie666Quote dit bericht

quote:
Op 14 januari 2013 11:01 schreef BenKnuckles het volgende:
Even kinderachtig van beide partijen :')
Ja, fags zou heiden zeggen.

M.
Schwarzgerät
Usericon van M.
Posted 15-01-2013 8:36 by M. Wijzig reactieProfiel van M.Quote dit bericht

Baptists, binnenkort album uit op Southern Lord.

https://soundcloud.com/brooklynvegan/baptists-think-tank-breed

Fickt nicht mit dem Raketemensch!!

BenKnuckles
Bencore
Usericon van BenKnuckles
Posted 15-01-2013 20:58 by BenKnuckles (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van BenKnucklesQuote dit bericht

Is dat de Noorse band? Ooit op Holy Roar wat uitgebracht?

Hypnos
Godmadeself
Usericon van Hypnos
Posted 08-03-2013 22:47 by Hypnos (Hoofdredacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van HypnosQuote dit bericht

die Baptists is vet

net Fit For A King geluisterd

Christian metalcore

zit echt lekker in elkaar

signature

BenKnuckles
Bencore
Usericon van BenKnuckles
Posted 19-03-2013 1:18 by BenKnuckles (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van BenKnucklesQuote dit bericht

Eerste tracks van die jongens die ik best goed vind. Ik ga het oude materiaal nog eens proberen.

iPim
Usericon van iPim
Posted 19-03-2013 1:30 by iPim (Administrator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van iPimQuote dit bericht

Dat nieuwe album van ze kreeg best veel waardering. Ik vind het echter niet speciaal. Live doet het me ook helemaal niets. The North Stands For Nothing heeft een aantal aardige momenten, meer niet.

DeathMetalBonno
Usericon van DeathMetalBonno
Posted 19-03-2013 11:24 by DeathMetalBonno Wijzig reactieProfiel van DeathMetalBonnoQuote dit bericht

My City Burning, Moments, Grown Cold en Dawn Of Mankind in OJC Solution te Hillegom.
https://www.facebook.com/events/128024737360342/

BenKnuckles
Bencore
Usericon van BenKnuckles
Posted 09-04-2013 16:56 by BenKnuckles (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van BenKnucklesQuote dit bericht

Het moet hier even gemeld worden: Culture

Nu al siked voor die Ieperfestshow.

Nebelwerfer
Usericon van Nebelwerfer
Posted 09-04-2013 17:45 by Nebelwerfer Wijzig reactieProfiel van NebelwerferQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 9 april 2013 16:56 schreef BenKnuckles het volgende:
Het moet hier even gemeld worden: Culture

Nu al siked voor die Ieperfestshow.

Die Kinderd/Culture split is ook een dikke aanrader!

Negatieveling
See You Next Tuesday!
Usericon van Negatieveling
Posted 09-04-2013 22:55 by Negatieveling Wijzig reactieProfiel van NegatievelingQuote dit bericht

In welke bezetting speelt Culture op Ieperfest? Destijds was het nogal een duiventil, meen ik me te herinneren, en was bijna iedereen wel dubbelspion in Morning Again. Of zo.

BenKnuckles
Bencore
Usericon van BenKnuckles
Posted 10-04-2013 9:17 by BenKnuckles (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van BenKnucklesQuote dit bericht

Geen idee, maar zal inderdaad wel bijna volledig Morning Again zijn. Is de zanger van Culture overigens niet de gast die Hand of Hope van MA inzong of lijkt zijn stem er gewoon enorm hard op?

quote:
Op 9 april 2013 17:45 schreef Nebelwerfer het volgende:
Die Kinderd/Culture split is ook een dikke aanrader!

Komt sowieso ook langs, heb de discografie klaarliggen! Sowieso dat deze niche (90's metalcore) veel te vet is. Wat een heersbands heeft die periode toch voortgebracht. Morning Again, Culture, Abnegation, Chokehold, Unbroken, Earth Crisis, ...

Dit topic is 18 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com