IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic Post Reply
Dit topic is 14 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Auteur:
Topic : Agent Steel Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
Pharao
Usericon van Pharao
Posted 21-09-2007 22:29 by Pharao Wijzig reactieProfiel van PharaoQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 21 september 2007 20:47 schreef Wansmaak het volgende:
Dat laatste numer is wel lekker! Lamb tot the slaughter. Snel!

Sommigen hebben het nog niet door, maar Alienigma is een wereldplaat. Echt top. Inderdaad is LTTS een goed voorbeeld van hoe muzikaal de band AS-vreemde elementen in hun song verwerkt. Toch is er geen twijfel over dat het een nummer van AS betreft (luister vooral naar het instrumentale middengedeelte). Wereldband.

Mutilator
SPILL YER GUTS !!!!!! (Extra gore mod)
Usericon van Mutilator
Posted 25-04-2010 6:20 by Mutilator (Moderator) Wijzig reactieProfiel van MutilatorQuote dit berichthttp://wp.livereviewer.com/

Jammer, ik vond Bruce Hall wel een goeie zangert :/

AGENT STEEL Parts Ways With Singer - Apr. 24, 2010
Vocalist Bruce Hall has left veteran California metallers AGENT STEEL. His official statement on the matter follows below.

"I am no longer in AGENT STEEL. After 12 years we've decided to part ways.

"I'm sure for the people who know us very well this comes as little surprise. I complain a lot and I've pretty much lost my stamina for bothering with anything new as far as AGENT STEEL goes. Sadly, the continual walk in John's [Cyriis, former AGENT STEEL vocalist] shoes has entirely drained my passion for doing anything other than treating AGENT STEEL as a cover band. Y'know, go out, play the first two albums for a free trip to wherever the fuck and call it a swell hobby? Well, that wasn't going to work for anyone in the band but me. They still have the fire and desire to continue making new music with AGENT STEEL and I wish them the very best of luck with whomever they get to fill John's shoes. Maybe it'll be John himself and wouldn't that be awesome? I am still a fan of AGENT STEEL, after all, and I'd love to see that.

"To everyone in the band and Chuck [Profus, drums] and Karlos [Medina, bass] , sorry for being such an asshole enough of the time for you guys to get sick of me. We've had a ton of fun together and I hope you'll remember the good stuff more than the bad as time wears on.

"Being in AGENT STEEL for the last decade plus has absolutely been more fun than not and I appreciate the time we spent together and the music we made. I also am glad to have had the cool old songs to sing as well, whether the audience liked the way I sang them or not.

"Being in a band, particularly one with such an identity prior to your involvement, is a definite challenge and it's one I fulfilled as well as I could. 12 years, three albums, traveling to anyplace that would have us...It's been great.

"I hope the best for all of you.

"To our supporters around the world, particularly those who embraced me as the frontman for a band you've loved since you were a little kid, I'm very happy to have met you, shared a beer or a conversation, or to have simply (hopefully) entertained you and made you bang your head to some kickass speed metal. It's been a pleasure."

AGENT STEEL's fifth album, "Alienigma", was released by Mascot Records on August 31, 2007.

The quality of our perceptions determines the quality of our judgement. Our judgement determines how we interact with the world. How we interact with the world changes the world. So, the quality of our perceptions changes the world.

Bub
Doomed by the living dead!
Usericon van Bub
Posted 25-04-2010 9:30 by Bub Wijzig reactieProfiel van BubQuote dit bericht

Inderdaad jammer.
Hopenlijk vinden ze snel een nieuwe en goede zanger.
John terug...zou wel leuk zijn.

bub

Count Usher
"The Beige Sisters of Premenstrual Agony."
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 03-05-2010 13:48 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

BESTE NIEUWS IN TIJDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGENT STEEL Rejoined By Original Singer JOHN CYRIIS - May 3, 2010
Long-running California metallers AGENT STEEL have issued the following update:

"As some of you may or may not have already heard the news that AGENT STEEL has parted ways with vocalist Bruce Hall. We as a band would like to acknowledge the accomplishments together with Bruce and the three solid metal offerings; 'Omega Conspiracy', 'Order Of The Illuminati' and 'Alienigma'. Together we had the fortune of touring and sharing the stage in some amazing places and visited some breathtaking countries. Bruce dedicated over a decade to AGENT STEEL and for this he should be recognized, and we part on good terms.

"We as a band still have the fire and passion to deliver the metal goods to fans from the past, present and future.

"We had been writing new material for the next chapter of AGENT STEEL and after the news got out that we separated from Bruce, we were contacted by original singer, John Cyriis. Call it destiny; call it what you will, but now the communicative channel is open between AGENT STEEL and vocalist Cyriis; we are in talks about an imminent AGENT STEEL reunion tour possibly involving summer/fall 2010 appearances and an extensive '2011' metal blitz.

"Honestly, we do not know how long this reunion will last; however this could be the long-awaited destiny of AGENT STEEL originally interrupted, so long as everything moves forward in an evolving good working climate.

"Our objective regarding this AGENT STEEL reunion is attached with the intentions of providing the opportunity to not only the dedicated fans, but also to a whole new generation of metal fans the chance to see AGENT STEEL live on stage with Cyriis; the original voice on the classic 'Skeptics Apocalypse', 'Unstoppable Force' and 'Mad Locust Rising' releases.

"The legacy continues...stay tuned."

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Ralph
GROTE ENGE TOR
Usericon van Ralph
Posted 03-05-2010 13:52 by Ralph (Speciaal lid) Wijzig reactieProfiel van RalphQuote dit berichthttp://soundsfromthedarkside.com

Jezus Christus.

http://soundsfromthedarkside.com "GEICO does not cover Autobot Matrix of Leaderships."

attila_de_hun
good person but bad musician....
Usericon van attila_de_hun
Posted 03-05-2010 14:10 by attila_de_hun Wijzig reactieProfiel van attila_de_hunQuote dit bericht

V.E.T.!!!
ik hoop echt dat het stabiel zal zijn!!!!

Bub
Usericon van Bub
Posted 03-05-2010 18:27 by Bub Wijzig reactieProfiel van BubQuote dit bericht

Supergaaf!

bub

Moordlustige Hamster
Usericon van Moordlustige Hamster
Posted 03-05-2010 21:43 by Moordlustige Hamster Wijzig reactieProfiel van Moordlustige HamsterQuote dit bericht

GENIAAL!!!!!
Laat ze maar deze kant op komen!

De Tegenpartij
Usericon van De Tegenpartij
Posted 03-05-2010 21:49 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Dat zeg ik!

En dat, als ik 'em dan in m'n mond stop en ik bijt, doorbijt, dattie dan zo ineens bwehlehlee whe. Zo loopt, in m'n mond. Dus dat het nat wordt en zoet, in m'n mond. Dát wil ik.

BongoBongo
Usericon van BongoBongo
Posted 03-05-2010 21:55 by BongoBongo Wijzig reactieProfiel van BongoBongoQuote dit bericht

Zeg me dat ik niet droom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cadaveria
Curver!
Usericon van Cadaveria
Posted 03-05-2010 21:59 by Cadaveria Wijzig reactieProfiel van CadaveriaQuote dit bericht

oeeeeh heersch heersch. maar lijkt me weer eens waarschijnljk dat ze niet in Noorwegen/Oslo komen. Ach goed excuus of ff naar NL te gaan
Hoop dat er snel meer bekend is!

hammering metal into your hips!

Op 9 december 2008 16:54 schreef Illusione het volgende: Lies, Verwoester van Edele Porseleinen Tronen!

bokaj
Usericon van bokaj
Posted 04-05-2010 0:02 by bokaj Wijzig reactieProfiel van bokajQuote dit bericht

Ik word hier wel blij van, maar ik ben ook wat skeptisch. Zingt John Cyriis nog net zo als vroeger? En zong hij vroeger live een beetje goed?

bastianus
Usericon van bastianus
Posted 04-05-2010 0:18 by bastianus Wijzig reactieProfiel van bastianusQuote dit bericht

Was toch sowieso een mafkees die Cyriis? Op het psychotische af lijkt me, als je overal buitenaardse wezens ziet en hierdoor spoorloos verdwijnt en je erin mee laat slepen. Ik vond overigens weinig mis met die Bruce Hall. Sowieso gaaf wordt het natuurlijk pas met Chuck Profis terug in de gelederen.

Het radicale feminisme is niet eens een lachnummer meer: het is een karikatuur van een parodie op een klucht.

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 04-05-2010 8:40 by spectre Wijzig reactieProfiel van spectreQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 4 mei 2010 0:02 schreef bokaj het volgende:
Ik word hier wel blij van, maar ik ben ook wat skeptisch. Zingt John Cyriis nog net zo als vroeger? En zong hij vroeger live een beetje goed?

Skeptics apocalypse!!!!

Ik ben een romanticus en zo'n James Bond sigaret lijkt mij wel wat

attila_de_hun
Posted 04-05-2010 8:53 by attila_de_hun Wijzig reactieProfiel van attila_de_hunQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 4 mei 2010 0:18 schreef bastianus het volgende:
Sowieso gaaf wordt het natuurlijk pas met Chuck Profis terug in de gelederen.

Is reeds gedaan, zie "Omega conspiracy".
het wordt pas echt "true" natuurlijk als
George Robb en/of Marc Marshall terug keren. het ultime is natuurlijk een "Sceptre" reunie!!!

Sadistic Sinner
Usericon van Sadistic Sinner
Posted 04-05-2010 10:31 by Sadistic Sinner Wijzig reactieProfiel van Sadistic SinnerQuote dit bericht

Ben benieuwd of het allemaal daadwerkelijk doorgaat, en hoelang John het vol zal gaan houden.
Laten we hopen dat hij wat van zijn ego heeft losgelaten.
En het belangrijkste dat zijn stem nog ongeveer hetzelfde is gebleven.
Hij verdiende kost als visser de laatste jaren, aldus Juan Garcia.

attila_de_hun
Posted 04-05-2010 10:36 by attila_de_hun Wijzig reactieProfiel van attila_de_hunQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 4 mei 2010 10:31 schreef Sadistic Sinner het volgende:
Ben benieuwd of het allemaal daadwerkelijk doorgaat, en hoelang John het vol zal gaan houden.
Laten we hopen dat hij wat van zijn ego heeft losgelaten.
En het belangrijkste dat zijn stem nog ongeveer hetzelfde is gebleven.
Hij verdiende kost als visser de laatste jaren, aldus Juan Garcia.

toch niet in de golf van mexico??

Count Usher
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 04-05-2010 11:06 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

quote:
Op 4 mei 2010 10:36 schreef attila_de_hun het volgende:
toch niet in de golf van mexico??

In de Bermuda Driehoek natuurlijk!

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Moordlustige Hamster
Usericon van Moordlustige Hamster
Posted 26-09-2010 17:42 by Moordlustige Hamster Wijzig reactieProfiel van Moordlustige HamsterQuote dit bericht

Bub
Usericon van Bub
Posted 26-09-2010 20:52 by Bub Wijzig reactieProfiel van BubQuote dit bericht

Fucking gaaf!

bub

De Tegenpartij
Posted 24-01-2011 21:25 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

Juist!

Californian metal veterans AGENT STEEL have issued the following update:

"Due to unfortunate events, vocalist John Cyriis will not be able to appear with AGENT STEEL at the 70000 Tons Of Metal cruise that sails [on January 24] from Miami, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico. [and returns four days later]. The band contemplated canceling, but good friends James Rivera from HELSTAR, and Rick Mythiasin (STEEL PROPHET) will lend their extraordinary vocal talents and appear with the rest of the band members as a special 'Masters Of Metal' set that will include a variety of the AGENT STEEL catalog.

"This is a great event for the fans to celebrate in the spirit of heavy metal on the open seas.

"We are grateful for James Rivera and Rick Mythiasin to step in on such short notice.

"Mr. Cyriis has given his blessings for AGENT STEEL to get on stage, and look out to the ocean, and kick some ass!"

AGENT STEEL is still scheduled to perform the rest of this year's European festivals with Cyriis handling lead vocals.

The new lineup of AGENT STEEL — featuring John Cyriis — made its live debut at the "Thrash Domination 2010" event on September 18-19, 2010 at Club Citta in Kawasaki, Japan. Video footage of the performance can be viewed below.

AGENT STEEL is currently rehearsing its classic material as well as working on new songs for future release. One of the tracks that Cyriis has been writing lyrics to has a working title of "Behold...The Great Race".

Cyriis appeared on AGENT STEEL's first three releases — "Skeptics Apocalypse" (1985), "Mad Locust Rising" (1985) and "Unstoppable Force" (1987).

AGENT STEEL's fifth album, "Alienigma", was issued by Mascot Records on August 31, 2007.

AGENT STEEL 2011 is:

John Cyriis - Vocals
Juan Garcia - Guitar
Bernie Versailles - Guitar
Robert Cardenas - Bass
Rigo Amezcua - Drums

The first photo of the new AGENT STEEL lineup can be viewed below. The picture was taken by Alex Solca on July 23, 2010.

Van blabbermouth.

En dat, als ik 'em dan in m'n mond stop en ik bijt, doorbijt, dattie dan zo ineens bwehlehlee whe. Zo loopt, in m'n mond. Dus dat het nat wordt en zoet, in m'n mond. Dát wil ik.

Bub
Usericon van Bub
Posted 18-06-2011 7:12 by Bub Wijzig reactieProfiel van BubQuote dit bericht

En Cyriis is ook weer terug.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=159589

quote:

AGENT STEEL With Original Singer JOHN CYRIIS At SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL; Video Available - June 17, 2011

California metal veterans AGENT STEEL performed with their original singer John Cyriis at this year's edition of the Sweden Rock Festival, which was held June 8-11, 2011 in Sölvesborg in southern Sweden. Fan filmed footage of the show can be viewed below.

It had been reported the performance at Sweden Rock would be Cyriis's last ever with AGENT STEEL. This, however, was refuted by the singer himself during the festival.

The band's setlist was as follows:

01. The Day At Guyana
02. Unstoppable Force
03. Never Surrender
04. Traveler
05. Children Of The Sun
06. Rager
07. Mad Locust Rising
08. Nothin' Left
09. Agents Of Steel
10. Bleed For The Godz
11. Guilty As Charged

Cyriis returned to the group in 2010 after a 23-year absence and performed at the Thrash Domination festival in Tokyo last September. The singer's appearance with AGENT STEEL at Keep It True festival in Germany in April 2011 was cancelled. Instead, the rest of the bandmembers performed under the moniker MASTERS OF METAL with replacement singer Rick Mythiasin (STEEL PROPHET).

Cyriis appeared on AGENT STEEL's first three releases — "Skeptics Apocalypse" (1985), "Mad Locust Rising" (1985) and "Unstoppable Force" (1987).

AGENT STEEL's fifth album, "Alienigma", was issued by Mascot Records on August 31, 2007.

En als ze hem nu eens wat langer vast weten te houden...en een deel 2 maken van Skeptics Apocalyps (zeker niets tegen de nieuwe platen maar ik mag dromen toch?? )

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Bub op 18-06-2011 7:14]

bub

Count Usher
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 18-06-2011 7:57 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

*splut*

En nu gauw de studio in!!!!

De Tegenpartij
Posted 18-06-2011 13:34 by De Tegenpartij Wijzig reactieProfiel van De TegenpartijQuote dit berichthttp://www.judgementday.nl

@ die clipjes:

Count Usher
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 18-06-2011 14:06 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Wijzig reactieProfiel van Count UsherQuote dit bericht

Fokking hell wat zingt ie goed. Stukken beter dan die clipjes van vorig jaar in Japan.

Dit topic is 14 pagina's lang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Post reply Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com