IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Heavy Metal Nieuw Topic
Dit topic is 40 pagina's lang:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Auteur:
Topic : Mercyful Fate, van alles wat topic. Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
nark
Nieuwe spellin, aude spelling, coronaspelling....
Usericon van nark
Posted 06-01-2009 20:14 by nark Profiel van nark

quote:
Op 6 januari 2009 20:12 schreef nark het volgende:
Is dat optreden in de dynomo niet op dvd te krijgen bij zo'n heruitgave van melica?
Moet zij dynamo en moet zij melissa (kut engels ook)

nark
Usericon van nark
Posted 06-01-2009 20:15 by nark Profiel van nark

quote:
Op 6 januari 2009 20:14 schreef nark het volgende:
moet zijn zijn en moet zijn zijn (en kut nederlands ook)

MR. N
Envy is the ulcer of the soul.
Usericon van MR. N
Posted 06-01-2009 20:23 by MR. N Profiel van MR. Nhttp://www.herrierecordsinc,com

quote:
Op 6 januari 2009 20:15 schreef nark het volgende:
moet zijn zijn en moet zijn zijn (en kut nederlands ook)

Je verraad jezelf een beetje nu hè...

Mkay, Toon: Eerst nadenken, dan typen, dan nog nakijken en dan posten....

Boeiender

De Tegenpartij
Usericon van De Tegenpartij
Posted 06-01-2009 20:24 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

Je kunt je bericht gewoon editten, hè.

En dat, als ik 'em dan in m'n mond stop en ik bijt, doorbijt, dattie dan zo ineens bwehlehlee whe. Zo loopt, in m'n mond. Dus dat het nat wordt en zoet, in m'n mond. Dát wil ik.

nark
Usericon van nark
Posted 06-01-2009 20:28 by nark Profiel van nark

O, sorry maar Mayo had mij ook al door. Maar voor de geintereseerden voor die opnames uit dynamo in 1983(on topic) heruitgave special editie van melissa dus

Sadistic Sinner
Usericon van Sadistic Sinner
Posted 06-01-2009 20:51 by Sadistic Sinner Profiel van Sadistic Sinner

Wilde al een suggestie oproepen bij de world wide Coven, dat het deze zomer 10 jaar geleden is dat Mercyful Fate voor het laatst heeft opgetreden, met 9.
Blijkbaar dachten de heren erzelf ook over om weer eens in actie te komen.
Ontving vorige week nog de bootleg No Mercy for the Fallen, Curtiba, 22-08-1996, op helder vinyl, andere kleurtjes moet ik nog!

De Ulk
Ulkamania!
Usericon van De Ulk
Posted 06-01-2009 21:03 by De Ulk Profiel van De Ulk

quote:
Op 6 januari 2009 20:14 schreef nark het volgende:

Ja, dat optreden staat op die bijgevoegde DVD, maar het zijn maar 3 nummers.

Bareuh...

Lionheart
|"| |''| |"| >')
Usericon van Lionheart
Posted 06-01-2009 21:09 by Lionheart Profiel van Lionheart

Hopelijk weten ze weer een satanische sfeer te creëren op hun nieuwe.

De Tegenpartij
Posted 06-01-2009 21:12 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

En dat shermann zich voornamelijk met het komponeren bezig gaat houden.

En dat, als ik 'em dan in m'n mond stop en ik bijt, doorbijt, dattie dan zo ineens bwehlehlee whe. Zo loopt, in m'n mond. Dus dat het nat wordt en zoet, in m'n mond. Dát wil ik.

De Ulk
Ulkamania!
Usericon van De Ulk
Posted 06-01-2009 21:13 by De Ulk Profiel van De Ulk

Hopelijk wordt ie net zo goed als Into The Unknown

Bareuh...

bastianus
Usericon van bastianus
Posted 06-01-2009 23:30 by bastianus Profiel van bastianus

quote:
Op 6 januari 2009 21:13 schreef De Ulk het volgende:
Hopelijk wordt ie net zo goed als Into The Unknown

+ 1. Terwijl ik eigenlijk King Diamond beter vind dan Fate, maar voor Into the unknown maak ik een uitzondering wegens geniale nummers als Holy water, The uninvited guest en Fifteen men and a bottle of rum.

Het radicale feminisme is niet eens een lachnummer meer: het is een karikatuur van een parodie op een klucht.

Bub
Doomed by the living dead!
Usericon van Bub
Posted 07-01-2009 6:32 by Bub Profiel van Bub

Nog even geen nieuwe Mercyful Fate plaat...en kleine rondlopende diamantjes.

van de covenworldwide forum, gepost door King zelf.

quote:

Hail to all of you

King Diamond here. First of all, hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year's Eve.
I'm writing this in order to set the facts straight with regards to the interview I did for a danish newspaper just before Christmas.
When I read the article it became obvious that this particular journalist had an agenda of his own. At least half the article was false, twisting the facts to suit his "agenda".
First of all, Livia and I have no plans for having kids in the near future. We certainly love kids but it doesn't fit in our working schedule at this point. I don't know where the journalist got this thing from, but we do appreciate all the nice words you had regarding this subject even though it's not true. Also, Livia and I do not look forward to Christmas like little kids every year. It's a cozy time, sure, but again the journalist's choice of word are completely twisted.
Just for your info, the Christmas tree in the picture is THE ONLY Christmas decoration inside or outside our house and it stays up year round cause I don't want to bother taking it down and it looks pretty cool. Check the goat skull right next to the tree. I can see that if I open the door to my private life just a tiny bit, things quickly get twisted out of context, and that's why in the past I have always kept my private life and business very separate.

The second rumour that's floating around, which is that Mercyful Fate has started writing new material, I really have no idea where it originated from.
The present status of Mercyful Fate remains unchanged, meaning that we have not started writing new material. For that to happen, Mercyful Fate's recording contracts have to be renegotiated first. We certainly would love for this to happen so that we can finally make our long overdue "masterpiece". Both Hank and I are ready to go if that scenario presents itself, and who knows, that might happen this year.
So..... for this year, you will see a double DVD of old private King Diamond video recordings and a double DVD of old private Mercyful Fate video recordings which I am working on as we speak. Andy has finished remastering "The Graveyard", "Spider's Lullabye", "Voodoo", and "House of God", all of which should also be available this year. And then there is "the big surprise" (not little King babies with horns on their foreheads or Mercyful Fate writing new songs, at least not as we speak) but something that could lead to renegotiations of the Mercyful Fate recording deals. We'll see. Be patient.....

On a personal note, I do feel reasonably confident that the Mercyful Fate masterpiece will see the light of day.

Stay Heavy, you are the best!!

King Diamond

De King Diamond dvd is al te pre-orderen bij Amazon.de
Ongetwijfeld snel leverbaar bij andere shops!

bub

De Tegenpartij
Posted 07-01-2009 17:31 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

Kut, die ontkenning van king.

De Tegenpartij
Posted 18-01-2009 13:59 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

Hank zegt 't ook al:

*About the rumor : “MERCYFUL FATE has started writing new material”
The present status of Mercyful Fate remains unchanged, meaning that we have not started writing new material. For that to happen, Mercyful Fate's recording contracts have to be renegotiated first. The band are ready to go if that scenario presents itself, and who knows, that might happen this year. But confirmed for Q1 and Q2 is a double DVD of old private King Diamond video recordings and a double DVD of old private Mercyful Fate video recordings which are in final production at this moment. Stay tuned for further updates...

Van z'n myspace.

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 18-01-2009 16:27 by spectre Profiel van spectre

Hij zegt het niet, hij copy paste het

Ik ben een romanticus en zo'n James Bond sigaret lijkt mij wel wat

De Tegenpartij
Posted 18-01-2009 16:52 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

Stukje maar. :D

De Tegenpartij
Posted 27-01-2009 19:19 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

Zo is de man jaren en jaren kwijt en zo stuit ik gewoon op de myspace van Kim Ruzz.

http://www.myspace.com/kimruzz

mental
Bro's before Ho's
Usericon van mental
Posted 27-01-2009 19:21 by mental Profiel van mental

Fuck the world and fuck you

De Tegenpartij
Posted 27-01-2009 19:28 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

Was al een " vriendje" van me, ja. Gave band. En die zanger... Tis net of ik king op ouwe demo opames zit te luisteren. Ongelofelijk.

Snark
Usericon van Snark
Posted 27-01-2009 19:59 by Snark Profiel van Snark

wow, dit is vet!

Filth Lucre
Ja, maar Satan dan?
Usericon van Filth Lucre
Posted 27-01-2009 20:08 by Filth Lucre Profiel van Filth Lucre

quote:
Op 27 januari 2009 19:19 schreef De Tegenpartij het volgende:
Zo is de man jaren en jaren kwijt en zo stuit ik gewoon op de myspace van Kim Ruzz.

http://www.myspace.com/kimruzz

Zo, zo'n myspace url zou je ook niet van hem verwachten !

Did you have any trouble getting in? - No, the guy with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle.

De Tegenpartij
Posted 27-01-2009 20:12 by De Tegenpartij Profiel van De Tegenpartijhttp://www.judgementday.nl

Hehehe...

Ik kon dat toch moeilijk in de jaren ' 80 intikken, ofnie? Ik kwam 'em tegen dmv een andere myspace. Maar dat bedoelde ik dus niet, de man was na vertrek uit MF in 1985 al jaren kwijt, het enige gerucht dat ik toen las/hoorde was dat hij postbode was geworden.

Staalman
Usericon van Staalman
Posted 26-03-2009 20:14 by Staalman Profiel van Staalman

MERCYFUL FATE: 'Evil' Re-Recording Available For Streaming - Mar. 26, 2009

The 2008 re-recording of the MERCYFUL FATE classic "Evil" is available for streaming below. The track, which is included in the upcoming "Guitar Hero: Metallica" game, features four of the five original MERCYFUL FATE members (vocalist King Diamond, guitarist Hank Shermann, guitarist Michael Denner and bassist Timi Hansen) along with the band's current drummer, Bjarne T. Holm. The recording session was overseen by Hank Shermann in the band's native Denmark; after which King Diamond laid down his vocals in Dallas, Texas, and mixed the song with J.T. Longoria.

"Evil" was originally recorded in 1983 and is one of theMERCYFUL FATE songs that comprise METALLICA's "Mercyful Fate" medley.

In a recent interview with Destructoid, KING DIAMOND frontman/namesake stated about the decision to re-record the track, "When Lars [Ulrich, METALLICA drummer] called me you know, when he invited us to be a part of ['Guitar Hero: Metallica'], he suggested either 'Evil' or 'Curse of the Pharoahs'. Then we started looking for the masters. They were nowhere to be found. I was thinking, 'Oh god, can't be true. We're going to miss out on such a great opportunity.' So I talked to the other guys, and it turned out to be a re-recording by four out of five original members. Otherwise, it's all the old guys that did that song the first time 25 years ago. We went in and re-recorded them and they sounded so much better. [laughs] But they stay totally true to the original. The guitar solo by one guitarist, Michael Denner, I would say is 100 percent identical. Every bend, every harmony that he puts on a solo and stuff like that is identical. The other guitarist Hank Shermann, is 98 percent identical. Those two percent that aren't identical is because there were so few notes back in the old solos, 'gah, you can't do those, we have to do it better.' So we fixed those few things. Otherwise, of course, it's a more in-your-face sound than on the old album. It was interesting also for me to go in and do vocals and then go back and pick out some of these harmonies and say, 'What was it that I did back then?' And then recreate that stuff. So we did two songs and they picked 'Evil' for the game, you know. But I guess that those songs, you'll be able to get them on iTunes and Amazon.com and stuff like that. They'll be made available by the record label."

"Life Is Much More Beautiful, When It Means Nothing At All"

Count Usher
"The Beige Sisters of Premenstrual Agony."
Usericon van Count Usher
Posted 26-03-2009 20:16 by Count Usher (Redacteur) Profiel van Count Usher

King's stem is duidelijk niet meer wat het ooit was. Hij klinkt nogal ijl in de hoogste regionen.

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

Staalman
Usericon van Staalman
Posted 26-03-2009 20:16 by Staalman Profiel van Staalman

Helemaal mee eens. Hij zong op zijn laatste plaat niet voor niets een stuk lager.

"Life Is Much More Beautiful, When It Means Nothing At All"

Dit topic is 40 pagina's lang:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Index / Heavy Metal Active topics Nieuw topic Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com