IndexProfielRegistrerenHelpActive TopicsSearch Inloggen
Index / Muziek algemeen Nieuw Topic
Dit topic is 40 pagina's lang:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Auteur:
Topic : opname technieken, microfoons e.d. Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
FRNK
Thin out the numbers!
Usericon van FRNK
Posted 31-05-2006 10:25 by FRNK Profiel van FRNKhttp://myspace.com/frnk

Ook leuk leesvoer :
http://www.badmuckingfastard.com/sound/slipperman.html

[edit]Geweldig leesvoer En nog erg informatief ook

Get 'twinkie' to play some VERY REPETITIVE chord stuff that omits the 'chugging' for a couple of minutes. Tell him that when you need him to stop playing, he must stop playing IMMEDIATELY or you will fucking KILL him. Pet the handgun every sane engineer keeps on top of the console lovingly, like a favorite cat, as you say this. Look purposefully and coldly THRU him and say these EXACT WORDS.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP PLAYING EXACTLY WHEN I SAY STOP... I'M GOING TO SHOOT AND SHOOT AND CONTINUE TO SHOOT YOU UNTIL I RUN OUT OF AMMUNITION..... THEN I'M GOING TO RESUME SHOOTING YOU AFTER 'ASS-BOY'(point at shivering assistant) GETS BACK FROM THE GUN SHOP WITH MY REPLACEMENT AMMO". Anything short of this type of explanation/arrangement will usually NOT provide the necessary results. This person is a guitar player. They have the intellectual capacity of freshly mown grass. Do not ALLOW them to think. That will doom the record. Cause band to switch to 'rap metal'. Compel them to start whispering in a really corny tortured voice about their miserable childhood growing up in a trailer park in Florida. Bring about pestilence. Locust. Scorched Earth. Mass destruction.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door FRNK op 31-05-2006 10:49]

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 31-05-2006 10:43 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

Dat stukje over membraam oversturing is erg handig idd heeft me ook veel geholpen!

"BONKE! next time you fuck in my bathroom, fucking throw the condoms into the toilet! not in or on top of the goddamn sink...."

FRNK
Thin out the numbers!
Usericon van FRNK
Posted 31-05-2006 10:48 by FRNK Profiel van FRNKhttp://myspace.com/frnk

Sneap forum rules

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 31-05-2006 10:55 by spectre Profiel van spectre

Nogal

Ik ben een romanticus en zo'n James Bond sigaret lijkt mij wel wat

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 31-05-2006 11:06 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

Sv-315 die ik heb is niet in Mac versie trouwens .
Maar ik zal hem eens voor je opzoeken, mischien dat bevriende lui met wel een mac hem nog hebben
R.I.P Audiofarm... kut.. kut.. kut..

"BONKE! next time you fuck in my bathroom, fucking throw the condoms into the toilet! not in or on top of the goddamn sink...."

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 31-05-2006 13:24 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

audionews.ru

Goed nieuws!!

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 31-05-2006 13:32 by spectre Profiel van spectre

Held! Wel jammer dat mijn enorme ratio van Audiofarm weg is.. Dit zal wel volgens hetzelfde principe werken

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 31-05-2006 13:42 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

jup, zelfde concept volgens mij.
Mijn ratio laat alleen nog wat aan de wensen over

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 31-05-2006 13:44 by spectre Profiel van spectre

Kun je inloggen bij Audionews met je account van Audiofarm?

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 31-05-2006 13:45 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

Nope, je moet een nieuwe aanmaken.
Door het sterven van Audiofarm laten ze nu 3 dagen nieuwe lui aan.

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 31-05-2006 14:04 by spectre Profiel van spectre

ik heb al een accountje aangejoopt, gelukkig dat jij deze gevonden hebt!

FRNK
Thin out the numbers!
Usericon van FRNK
Posted 31-05-2006 14:24 by FRNK Profiel van FRNKhttp://myspace.com/frnk

JB :

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 31-05-2006 14:53 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

NP Ben zelf ook blij hem te hebben gevonden

Btw: iemand nog een goede saturatie/tape emulatie etc..etc.. plug in aanrader trouwens?
Vintage Warmer ken ik dus al.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door jbassist op 31-05-2006 14:56]

FRNK
Thin out the numbers!
Usericon van FRNK
Posted 31-05-2006 15:22 by FRNK Profiel van FRNKhttp://myspace.com/frnk

gewoon oldskool :

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 31-05-2006 15:29 by spectre Profiel van spectre

Is dat een buizenbak?

FRNK
Thin out the numbers!
Usericon van FRNK
Posted 31-05-2006 15:32 by FRNK Profiel van FRNKhttp://myspace.com/frnk

Nee man hij wil tapecompressie.

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 31-05-2006 15:34 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 01-06-2006 15:18 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

3) Often overlooked, but really, really, goddamn important: Impedance. If you're using an sm57 or an i5 on the snare, check up on your mic pre's specs and see what kind of impedance load it's creating on the mic. To be brief: Some dynamic mics do NOT like high impedance preamps!!! Guess what: The 57 doesn't, and to a lesser extent, neither does the i5. (if you're using e604's on the toms, not to worry, they love high impedance) Now, I'm trying to keep this simple, so try to follow me: I'm using a Great River MP2NV on my snare mic. Thankfully, it has switchable impedance: 300 ohms & 1300 ohms. It defaults at 1300. After much experimentation, take my word for it: With an sm57, the diffference is NOT subtle. Most low cost preamps have fairly high impedance. (I'm generalizing here) From what I've read on the subject (There is an FANTASTIC article in the last month's issue of RECORDING by Paul J. Stamler on the subject of 57's & too much impedance) when the 57 it put to a high impedance load, the element is not properly restricted. Meaning it physically moves too much. Meaning you get too much exteme bottom & a brittle top. Switching the impedance on the Great River pre was like breathing new life into my 57. Holey crap, what a difference. Two theories on this subject: 1) This is why Neve preamps are so popular. They're 600 ohms (someone correct me here if I'm wrong) so the venerable workhorse sm57 is going to sound much nicer on one of these than say, a Mackie XDR which is 1300 ohms.
2) This is one of the reasons why so many people hated digital when it came out. Digital plays back what you put into it. Whereas anaolog tends to smear things, I'm guessing some of the digital 'harshenss' some engineers were hearing was the result of thier own stupidity regarding impedance loads. Hell, I've been recording to digital for years & I only just figured it out!
Fortunatley, having switchable impedance settings on your preamps these days doesn't mean you have to break the bank.
http://www.mackie.com/products/800r/index.html Here's an 8 channel Mackie Onyx. Channels 1&2 have switchable impedance. I think it goes for about $1k USD. Not bad for 8 pres! That's almost enough to to a full kit.

En dat verklaard waarom mijn snare ineens veel beter klonk toen ik switchede van de 002 preamps naar de goldmike

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 01-06-2006 15:34 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 02-06-2006 9:11 by spectre Profiel van spectre

quote:
Op 18 april 2006 9:41 schreef FRNK het volgende:
Ken het niet, is dat een compressor ofzo?
)
Ja, en vooral erg bruikbaar voor gitaren

quote:
Op 25 mei 2006 12:25 schreef Lampje het volgende:
Hey spectre, USB kabel ? Eigenlijk hoort dat niet te kunnen.

De ADA conversie vindt plaats in de Mbox, dus er gaat data door de USB kabel, geen audio. Daarom is een externe geluids"kaart" ook zo veel beter dan een interne. Data is niet echt beïnvloedbaar door magnetische golven, tenzij je er een enorme electromagneet ernaast zet, misschien.

Je zou wel even kunnen checken of er verschil is als je mbox wat verder van je computer en beeldscherm af plaatst. Die Mbox zou er namelijk wel behoorlijk last van kunnen hebben. Met name CRT beeldschermen zijn niet zo vriendelijk in een analoog elektrische geluidsomgeving.

Ik heb hem er al 20 meter vanaf gezet, het probleem blijft.. zou het misschien aan mijn USB poort van mijn computer kunnen liggen?

Murdering Monk
For a nihilist nothing is at least something...
Usericon van Murdering Monk
Posted 06-06-2006 10:25 by Murdering Monk Profiel van Murdering Monkhttp://www.myspace.com/murdering_monk

Kan iemand me hier eens wat info geven over wat firewire precies is?

True as steel, fake as hell!! www.context-band.nl www.myspace.com/contextband

aerodis
Usericon van aerodis
Posted 06-06-2006 10:27 by aerodis Profiel van aerodis

Yes, eergisteren voor 25 euro een Phonic VM85 gehaald. LowTek noise kreator ftw!

spectre
Usericon van spectre
Posted 06-06-2006 10:35 by spectre Profiel van spectre

quote:
Op 6 juni 2006 10:25 schreef Murdering Monk het volgende:
Kan iemand me hier eens wat info geven over wat firewire precies is?

Het is te vergelijken met USB, je moet er dus speciale ingangen voor je PC voor hebben. Vaak zit Firewire niet op een PC omdat het eigenlijk een ontwikkeling van Apple is.

Murdering Monk
For a nihilist nothing is at least something...
Usericon van Murdering Monk
Posted 06-06-2006 10:38 by Murdering Monk Profiel van Murdering Monkhttp://www.myspace.com/murdering_monk

Ah, ok, maar waarvoor wordt het gebruikt? (zat net het krantje van Feedback ff door te lezen, 2 pagina's met firewire spul, dus vroeg me af waarvor dat gebruikt werd)

True as steel, fake as hell!! www.context-band.nl www.myspace.com/contextband

jbassist
Say It With Jb.
Usericon van jbassist
Posted 06-06-2006 10:40 by jbassist Profiel van jbassist

op de zelfde manier als USB maar dan sneller!

Dit topic is 40 pagina's lang:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Index / Muziek algemeen Active topics Nieuw topic Vorige pagina | Volgende pagina
http://www.zwaremetalen.com